+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi guys,

I just received the NOI from Alberta.
The thing is, when I created my profile on EE the system automatically counted 1 year of work experience at the beginning of January, however, I will complete this 1 year only on February 22.
So, my question is: Can I go ahead (accept the NOI and submit the application) even though I haven't completed 1 year yet, that is, submit it before February 22?
What should I do?

Tks,
I think you can accept noi and submit your application after 22nd February as you'll get 2 months to submit it after you get you MADI account details.

Reactions: MauDec

MauDec

Jan 3, 2022
I think you can accept noi and submit your application after 22nd February as you'll get 2 months to submit it after you get you MADI account details.
Tks, this is what I think either
The problem is that my PGWP will expire on March 3rd.
I don´t know what to do...

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
hi all,
my AINP file status shows "Information Requested" but i have not received any email for the needed information. what should i do?
What's your NOI date and File Submission date?

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Hi, Can someone please help with the below

NOC 4214
CRS score 390

is there any chance to receive NOI from Alberta ?
and how long would it take ?

Outlander, No Job Offer, Sibling in Alberta.

Obago21

Feb 6, 2021
Hi guys,

I just received the NOI from Alberta.
The thing is, when I created my profile on EE the system automatically counted 1 year of work experience at the beginning of January, however, I will complete this 1 year only on February 22.
So, my question is: Can I go ahead (accept the NOI and submit the application) even though I haven't completed 1 year yet, that is, submit it before February 22?
What should I do?

Tks,
Congratulations on your noi. Please what noc and crs

Obago21

Feb 6, 2021
Just received my NOI today. I am so happy

EE profile created: January 13th
CRS: 410
NOC: 0601
NOI Received: January 19th

They have asked me to send them an email in 2 weeks which I have already done. Fingers crossed, finally things are moving forward for me :)
Please i have same noc and crs but i didn't use it as my primary noc. Can it be the reason for not receiving noi ?

USA_student_to_Canada

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Hi all,

I am currently working on a pgwp and would like to get my PR asap. I looked into potentially applying for a provincial nomination as I want to speed up my process. Now my current employer is based in Ontario but does have an existing branch in Calgary. My question is if I do get a transfer to Calgary would I become eligible to apply for the AINP? My role is tech based and my company has over 200 employees.

If anyone has any insights on this please do let me know.

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
When information is requested from an employer, do we get a notification of that? Is the employer given any deadline to reply just like a candidate is?

Divagg

Dec 9, 2021
hi all,
my AINP file status shows "Information Requested" but i have not received any email for the needed information. what should i do?
Maybe they send information to your employer. Same thing happened to me. Mine showed information requested on 13th December, but my employer received email on 17th January. Certificate Issued the next day

Divagg

Dec 9, 2021
When information is requested from an employer, do we get a notification of that? Is the employer given any deadline to reply just like a candidate is?
You won't get notification. Only your employer. They gave my employer timeline. Something like: " the candidates application will assessed on the information available on .......date specified....

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
My employer was given a deadline to respond. The only changes you may see are information requested or your employer contacting you.

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Hi, Can someone please help with the below

NOC 4214 Child Development Supervisor - Alberta
CRS score 383

is there any chance to receive NOI from Alberta ?
and how long would it take ?

Outlander, No Job Offer, Sibling in Alberta.

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Hi, I have received an information request from a program officer and I share the details too. I am just curious if they are going to contact my previous employers as well. That is because I have no idea if those managers are even working with the company anymore. Can anyone help? If I should provide HR email ids to the officer in another email?