+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Hi, I have received an information request from a program officer and I share the details too. I am just curious if they are going to contact my previous employers as well. That is because I have no idea if those managers are even working with the company anymore. Can anyone help? If I should provide HR email ids to the officer in another email?
The HR manager who wrote my initial reference letter isn't the best at replying to emails. When my program officer told me they had emailed her a verification request, I gave them another HR person's contact who is much more responsive. The officer then sent out a request to the new person as well.

My suggestion: Reach out to someone at the past employer who either directly supervised you or works in an HR capacity and can help you out, then share their contact with the program officer. Good luck!

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
The HR manager who wrote my initial reference letter isn't the best at replying to emails. When my program officer told me they had emailed her a verification request, I gave them another HR person's contact who is much more responsive. The officer then sent out a request to the new person as well.

My suggestion: Reach out to someone at the past employer who either directly supervised you or works in an HR capacity and can help you out, then share their contact with the program officer. Good luck!
Do you mean that the Program officer himself told you that He sent an email to your employer?

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Then I think I should wait for the officer to share the same with me so that I can provide him with another email Id. I shouldn't just give him new ids upfront assuming he might even not be thinking to contact my years' old previous employer.
I think that's the right approach. Don't provide them anything they aren't looking for.

In my case, I'm almost certain my previous employer was contacted because they were the last employer I worked with under my primary NOC. If your current work is under your primary NOC, I'm fairly confident the officer will only reach out to the current employer. My best to you!

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Thanks buddy. I was too worried because of this as FSW are on hold and this is the only chance I have to be in Canada as of now. My all employers are of same NOC and I wish they just contact my current one as old 2 ones were shitty and I left fighting with them over my salaries.That's some desi employers still in Slavery mentality.

Proud04

Nov 9, 2021
Thanks buddy. I was too worried because of this as FSW are on hold and this is the only chance I have to be in Canada as of now. My all employers are of same NOC and I wish they just contact my current one as old 2 ones were shitty and I left fighting with them over my salaries.That's some desi employers still in Slavery mentality.
Please can you share your timeline? Thanks!

Desiboy2022

Jan 5, 2022
@Desiboy2022 Hey, what was your job title? And was that continuous work experience in 0601 NOC?
Yes continuous work experience for 3 years. Even I was shocked when I received the email, I was not expecting it. My job title is under corporate sales manager. I have other jobs too which I am claiming points for but it is not my primary Noc. Hope that answers your question.

Cheers

Reactions: harmansingh9

Desiboy2022

Jan 5, 2022
Guys I have a question. Do they only contact your current employers or all employers including past? I have worked too many jobs over the years and I know for sure 2 of the offices have closed during COVID19 but I am in good relations with the businesses so if something I can contact them.

Please help! Thanks in advance :)

Cheers!

MANtoAB

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Islamabad
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-11-2021
Nomination.....
31-01-2022
AOR Received.
23-02-2022
Med's Done....
21-02-2022
Anyone who submitted on 17th or 18th Nov & got status changes?

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Guys I have a question. Do they only contact your current employers or all employers including past? I have worked too many jobs over the years and I know for sure 2 of the offices have closed during COVID19 but I am in good relations with the businesses so if something I can contact them.

Please help! Thanks in advance :)

Cheers!
it depends on the case, sometimes they do contact previous employers and sometimes they dont. I'm in the same boat as you with 4 job changes in 5 years and worried if they are gonna contact everyone and what if one of them dont reply. Will update when I get a decision on my application.

harmansingh9

Nov 10, 2020
Yes continuous work experience for 3 years. Even I was shocked when I received the email, I was not expecting it. My job title is under corporate sales manager. I have other jobs too which I am claiming points for but it is not my primary Noc. Hope that answers your question.

Cheers
Thanks a lot! That's a great news that they are picking people with 400 crs range. I am in the same range with same NOC.