+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Posting for reference the things my previous employer was asked for in the employment reference check:

- All job titles held at the company
- Exact start and end dates
- Hours worked per week
- Shift worked
- Physical address of the employer
- Main job duties
- Titles of any employers supervised by the applicant

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Got Nomination !!

Received AINP NOI 29 September 2021
Submitted application 13 November 2021
Information requested 17 January 2022
Employer Received and replied to email 18 January 2022
Received Nomination 19 January 2022
Congratulations!! What is your NOC?

Proud04

Nov 9, 2021
Please can anyone assist me here, I am an inland applicant, I am a PGWP holder working in Alberta full time with an employment contract.

In the AINP form, they ask "Do you have a job offer?".... Do I say yes to this question? I am confused because for my EE profile, I did not receive the marks for the following question:

"Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment".

Thanks for your help!

altafhussaine

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Please can anyone assist me here, I am an inland applicant, I am a PGWP holder working in Alberta full time with an employment contract.

In the AINP form, they ask "Do you have a job offer?".... Do I say yes to this question? I am confused because for my EE profile, I did not receive the marks for the following question:

"Do you have a valid job offer supported by a Labour Market Impact Assessment".

Thanks for your help!
If your current job is the result of an LMIA, then yes. If not, and you got your current job due to your PGWP, then no! If you have completed one year already doing your current job and have an extension for at least one more year, you say "Yes" to the question.

Reactions: Proud04

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hey Guys, I need you help :)

I received my AINP nomination on 12th Oct and i submitted my documents (while i was working dull time in India) on 28th November. The current status of my application is "Submitted"

On 5th of January i Quit my Job and moved to Arizona, USA to pursue my masters. Since i do not work anymore and there are some significant changes in my profile (Location, Address, Job Status) do i need to inform AINP officials? If yes, what is the correct manner to go about it and inform them.

Kindly advise :)

canadaorbust1

Star Member
Sep 2, 2021
Nomination received!

Primary NOC: 2132
CRS: 476

ITA received: August 30
ITA accepted: September 25
Application submitted: November 11
Additional information requested (from self): January 10
Additional information provided (by self): January 14
Additional information requested (from employer): January 17
Additional information provided (by employer): January 19
Nomination received: January 20

There were only two status changes to my application after submission - "Information Requested" and "Certificate Issued".

Happy to help with any questions or sanity checks.

Last edited:

T1793C

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hi everyone,

I need your advice, my Crs score is 395 and I am currently working in alberta NOC code 4212 (social and community service worker) and I do have a sibling in alberta as well. I am eligible under CEC. I know a nomination would improve my chances.

do you think I will receive an NOI from ANIP ? Or should I apply directly to Anip?

Knishant

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Can anybody help me? I just received additional information requested and they are asking for payslips of year 2021. For January and February I was working for my previous employer and they did not provide any slips. But i have all the remaining slips from March with my current employer. What should I do for January and February slips? Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you