+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

FrankShamilly

May 7, 2019
I know one more person in the same forum who has the similar situation. We can just speculate at the moment. I wish I can say anything to give you confidence but I am in the same boat as you are. Let's see if anyone of see rejections or confirmation. The consultant told me that Alberta has a cutoff of 400 and if your crs is not going below 400 then you can make updates and thats why I went ahead made the change.
If I ll do updates then my CRS score will decrease to 370. Will see what they ll say. Hope we all get our nominations.

Fingers crossed mate.

Capnina

Mar 25, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
@Capnina - can you please mention are you inland or out of Canada while applied ?

secondly, how did you applied for AINP ? paper application ? can you guide the process ?
I have applied from outside Canada and I have no connections with Alberta. The procedure and document checklist is sent by Alberta by email once you email them with tge acceptance of their NOI. I submitted a paper application as advised in the email.

Capnina

Mar 25, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Can I add my spouse after getting 600 points of nomination before getting ITA? Please share any relevant experiences. Thanks

Amit Chopra

May 8, 2019
Hi
I received NOI on 15th April'19 and I had sent them mail regarding acceptance on 17th April'19 and the very next day I again received an email for documents submission. All my documents along with AINP 012 form and other IRCC forms has been delivered on 6th May'19. Can anyone tell how long does it take to get the nomination. My NOC is 0621.
Is there any difference in applying from Canada or from outside Canada.

Reactions: shanky1202

jazzvisa

Nov 13, 2018
I am in the same situation. Not working from past 4 years. But have prior 4 years experience. CRS 418. No ties to Alberta. File number received on April 10th. Waiting for nomination.
Thanks Carol. Hope you get nomination soon. We are still preparing the documents. In case i need any help, i will ask you.