+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hi
I received NOI on 15th April'19 and I had sent them mail regarding acceptance on 17th April'19 and the very next day I again received an email for documents submission. All my documents along with AINP 012 form and other IRCC forms has been delivered on 6th May'19. Can anyone tell how long does it take to get the nomination. My NOC is 0621.
Is there any difference in applying from Canada or from outside Canada.
My docs delivered on 29th Apr.will let u know when I get file number. You can estimate your timeline then. Let me know if u get anything back from them

shanky1202

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Iam 2132. Its been a week since they received my documents, but no file number yet. Maybe because my profile expires in less than 3 months, they may ignore my file,especially if they need more supporting documents, because more documents means more time for my case to be resolved, which i dont have a lot of time before my profile expires. I dont know. Anyone else in the same situation? Anyone with a profile that's gonna expire soon??
I am in 2132 NOC.my profile will expire in mid July.No file number received yet and documents delivered on 29th Apr. let me know if you get any reply from them

mixxy

Apr 12, 2018
Hey Guys,
I got my NOI on the 24th of April but actually found out on the 2nd of May. I use an agent whom i almost gave up on just before I got my NOI. Up until today he still hasn't sent an acceptance letter to the province. When I enquire why, he says what's the hurry? We have 30 days to submit. Knowing that this is the beginning of a long process to get my PPR, I'm worried and i don't know what to do.

Please advise.