+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Apr 27, 2019
23rd April.. so a bit worried.. coz usually everyone receives a file number in 3 days
Got to know from another member, due to easter and elections the file numbers are getting delayed. If I am not wrong, the last set of documents who got a file number was delivered before the 18th April, 2019. Thus lets remain positive :)

Anyhow, please keep me posted if anything changes! Good luck!

Reactions: shanky1202

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Got to know from another member, due to easter and elections the file numbers are getting delayed. If I am not wrong, the last set of documents who got a file number was delivered before the 18th April, 2019. Thus lets remain positive :)

Hey Georgie just want to know usually how many time does it take for a NOI from any province - currently working in toronto and made EE April 18, 2019. Thanks.

Apr 27, 2019
Hey Georgie just want to know usually how many time does it take for a NOI from any province - currently working in toronto and made EE April 18, 2019. Thanks.
Not sure Shrivatsan2405, I created/ completed my profile on 25th March 2019 and got the NOI on 26th March 2019. 1 day. So I guess there is no minimum time to be spent before getting a NOI. Hope this helps!

Go1010

Mar 13, 2017

That was indeed a positive answer.. thank you for helping me keep my spirit high.. let’s see for few more days.. hope something good comes up for both or us...

raaz141083

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hi All Just sharing my timeline here:

CRS - 438 (AT the time of getting NOI)
CRS current - 414 (Made change to profile to make my wife accompanying)
NOC - 1122
NOI - 26th Mar
Confirmation sent - 3rd Apr
Response from AINP - 5th Apr
Application Sent - 2nd May
Application Delivered - 6th May
File Number - Waiting
Nomination - Waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: shanky1202

maplemom

Star Member
Apr 8, 2019
Hi everyone, please I have a question. Has anyone with NOC 4211 or NOC 4112 received NOI from Alberta?

FrankShamilly

May 7, 2019
Hi All Just sharing my timeline here:

CRS - 438 (AT the time of getting NOI)
CRS current - 414 (Made change to profile to make my wife accompanying)
NOI - 26th Mar
Confirmation sent - 3rd Apr
Response from AINP - 5th Apr
Application Sent - 2nd May
Application Delivered - 6th May
File Number - Waiting
Nomination - Waiting
Hello,
Think you made mistake by changing the EE profile after getting NOI from Alberta. Did u tell about this to them before doing this. I think the NOI was given to you based on your previous CRS and EE profile and you should inform the AINP before changing anything.

FrankShamilly

May 7, 2019
Here is my timeline.

CRS - 400
NOI received - 19 March
Documents received by them - 16 th of April.
No file number yet
No nomination yet

Please give info if your documents were sent before 17th of April and got file number

raaz141083

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Hello,
Think you made mistake by changing the EE profile after getting NOI from Alberta. Did u tell about this to them before doing this. I think the NOI was given to you based on your previous CRS and EE profile and you should inform the AINP before changing anything.
I sent a query to AINP team for making changes to the profile and they mentioned that crs should not fall below 300. I know its a risk that I took but I checked with few consultants before taking it. Lets see how it pans out, keeping my fingers crossed.

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
I sent a query to AINP team for making changes to the profile and they mentioned that crs should not fall below 300. I know its a risk that I took but I checked with few consultants before taking it. Lets see how it pans out, keeping my fingers crossed.
Hey raaz when did u make ur EE profile and how much time did it take for you to get a NOI ?

FrankShamilly

May 7, 2019
Thanks for the info.

I am on the same situation as you as I my marital status was Legally Separated at the time I have received NOI. I have sent the documents as Legally Separated. Now the things are going good and me and my wife decided not to divorce. I have told AINP about this and they told me they are not sure if I can update the profile as married and sent the documents again as the NOI was given to me based on my previous profile. Dont know what to do

raaz141083

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for the info.

I am on the same situation as you as I my marital status was Legally Separated at the time I have received NOI. I have sent the documents as Legally Separated. Now the things are going good and me and my wife decided not to divorce. I have told AINP about this and they told me they are not sure if I can update the profile as married and sent the documents again as the NOI was given to me based on my previous profile. Dont know what to do
I know one more person in the same forum who has the similar situation. We can just speculate at the moment. I wish I can say anything to give you confidence but I am in the same boat as you are. Let's see if anyone of see rejections or confirmation. The consultant told me that Alberta has a cutoff of 400 and if your crs is not going below 400 then you can make updates and thats why I went ahead made the change.