+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta AINP March 2019 NOI Notification of Interest

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Iam 2132. Its been a week since they received my documents, but no file number yet. Maybe because my profile expires in less than 3 months, they may ignore my file,especially if they need more supporting documents, because more documents means more time for my case to be resolved, which i dont have a lot of time before my profile expires. I dont know. Anyone else in the same situation? Anyone with a profile that's gonna expire soon??
Yes, my profile is going to expire in July. I got NOI on 12 March, documents arrived on 11 April. File number issued 19 April but had to send AINP form again as spouse hadn't signed the form. Form reached 2 May and now case is in in pool as of mail which came on 3 May

sho89

Apr 29, 2019
Hi, this is quoted from the document checklist of Alberta EE Stream. “Provide a certified translation with any documents that are not in English or French, and submit your translation documents with the original versions. Visit the Association of Translators and Interpreters of Alberta (ATIA) to find a certified translator in Canada. www.atia.ab.ca”
Yes, I read that but it doesn’t say if the translation should be original or copy.
Btw, if I were to send the original translation I should send the sealed papers and they ask not to bind or staple the documents.

Last edited:

Go1010

Mar 13, 2017
Here is my timeline:

NOC 1122

NOI Received: 26th March 2019
Documents Checklist Received: 27th March 2019
Documents sent: 15th April 2019
Received by them: 23rd April 2019 (DHL Tracking)
File No. Received: Not yet
Nomination: Hopefully soon

Getting a little worried, as no acknowledgement/ file number yet. Hopeful !
I have the same noc 1122 and have received the noi on the same date as yours.. still not yet received the file number..

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Yes, I read that but it doesn’t say if the translation should be original or copy.
Btw, if I were to send the original translation I should send the sealed papers and they ask not to bind or staple the documents.
I'm not quite certain about that, but I sent my original translation and had to unfasten it since it was originally stapled.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019

Well in my case I sent English Translation copies of my birth and marriage certificates. The translation copies were stapled with copies of original certificates and had stamps of translating organization. My case is in assessment process now. Got the mail two days ago. So it's okay. Otherwise they would have asked for the original translation as I sent AINP form again as it was not signed by my spouse. So they had mailed me to re send the form again

Reactions: sho89

toan.dam

Feb 17, 2019
Well in my case I sent English Translation copies of my birth and marriage certificates. The translation copies were stapled with copies of original certificates and had stamps of translating organization. My case is in assessment process now. Got the mail two days ago. So it's okay. Otherwise they would have asked for the original translation as I sent AINP form again as it was not signed by my spouse. So they had mailed me to re send the form again
Could you please clarify? I thought the AINP document checklist did not ask for birth and marriage certificates?

toan.dam

Feb 17, 2019
Check again. I sent the copies of both
I know you sent your birth and marriage certs. I meant where did it ask you for those? The AINP doc list for EE stream only includes application forms, education, work... but not asking for birth/marriage certs.

Arslan81

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
I know you sent your birth and marriage certs. I meant where did it ask you for those? The AINP doc list for EE stream only includes application forms, education, work... but not asking for birth/marriage certs.
I don't remember which form had that requirement or may be agent asked to be on a safer side. Because the agent took copies of all pages in the passports as well. So may be they asked to be on a safer side. Other than AINP, we have to fill other forms as well

shrivatsan2405

Nov 22, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am 28, working with TD Insurance thru Kelly services in Toronto - started off with 6 months contract and got extension for another 6 months. Got the NOC code 1221 ( a letter from my employer for that as well). I have previous 2 yrs experience in India as a recruiter (NOC 1223).

I came to canada Jan 2018 as a student finished my 1 yr course in Aug 2018. I have scored L9 S8 R8 W6.5 and married now. We have created profile on April 18 2019 with CRS score on 430.

When making profile i mentioned i am open for any province. Just want to know if I might get any NOI from any province or it depends what the province wants ? If i will get, what is the usual timeline to receive an NOI.