My Timeline

Applied for Tech pathway: 9th March
Nomination on: 20th March
ITA: 21st March
AOR: 26th April
Biometric Updated: 26th May
Medical Updated: 12th June

In the IRCC PR Application tracker, current status is as below:
Biometric: Completed (for applicant and dependents)
Medical: Completed
Eligibility: Not started
Background verification: In Progress
Hi Chirag, request you tell us whether you already received COPR or not yet, this will help people alot to judge the timelines?

aquatea_tree

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hi All. I have submitted AAIP tech form multiple times but not. Getting NOI.
job noc employer naics all eligible.
Any reason ? It’s been more than three months.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I think this year quota finish for PNP Certificates
I do not think so because on the website they were processing files under alberta tech before 21 sep 2023 and now they are processing who submitted before 2 Oct and they also have increased processing time from 1 month to 2 months

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Hi I’m confused. I see that in this forum there have been some Outland PNP tech pathway applicants. However, everyone have been saying you just be in Alberta what for tech pathway. What is the truth?

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Actually my application submitted from my employer lawyer, so I have no idea. Are you applying PR?
My agent applying and they said some issue with the portal so they reject my Invite they said next draw you will get nominated again and after October no express entry draw I am worried now.

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
My agent applying and they said some issue with the portal so they reject my Invite they said next draw you will get nominated again and after October no express entry draw I am worried now.
I was watching a video, lawyer stated that, there is technical issue in their system if your address is in Canada. If you have email then I can share with that video, it may be helpful for you.

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
I was watching a video, lawyer stated that, there is technical issue in their system if your address is in Canada. If you have email then I can share with that video, it may be helpful for you.
outland application I got my 1st ITA 26 Sep that my agent reject now I am waiting for new ITA