Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
I think there are exceptions to this 6 month rule . Or maybe it’s not even a rule , just a trend that was observed.
As of now IRCC is not following any past patterns that’s for sure. Best to estimate near or after 6 months (At least on an average) as there will be some who will get their’s in less than 3-4 months also.
Yes, its just the youtubers things, 6 months.people are getting very soon, specially Outlands.

chiragd

Dec 20, 2022
Just wanted to check if you got any update on your profile? How much these GCMS notes are useful, what kind of details IRCC provides?
No update yet, GCMS note can provide you the exact details of the application and which stage application is, but honestly it's not that useful as in no way it can expedite the process, ultimately we have to wait for all the stages to be completed

JRS9

Nov 20, 2021
Not sure, what to say.

But I would take my IELTS first and then initiate any process. As you have to submit the details of IELTS in both PNP and EE profile, so i would love to remove that confusion and keep the details consistent (Score, date, IELTS identifier etc.)
Hi ,

Need one more clarification.
Under upload document section, apart from job offer, there is another section were it was asking for Employer Information. What is required to upload here. Is it I myself need to simply write in word document about my company details is it.

Thanks.

anagas

Oct 10, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for Tech pathway express entry in Alberta portal and received a mail to create the request.
I need to upload the IELTS TRF either PDF or GIF format, but unfortunately I didn't received original TRF from the English Testing Canada(from the placeI have taken the exam). When I approached British Council they are saying that they can directly send the TRF to Registered Organization and they requested me to apply through a link.
But in PNP portal TRF is a mandatory document to be uploaded without it, I cannot submit the form.
Can you please suggest how I should overcome this situation?
However I have the TRF number and can see the score in English Testing Canada portal.
Many thanks in advance.

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Hi Everyone,
I have applied for Tech pathway express entry in Alberta portal and received a mail to create the request.
I need to upload the IELTS TRF either PDF or GIF format, but unfortunately I didn't received original TRF from the English Testing Canada(from the placeI have taken the exam). When I approached British Council they are saying that they can directly send the TRF to Registered Organization and they requested me to apply through a link.
But in PNP portal TRF is a mandatory document to be uploaded without it, I cannot submit the form.
Can you please suggest how I should overcome this situation?
However I have the TRF number and can see the score in English Testing Canada portal.
Many thanks in advance.
If my understanding is correct, IELTS provides you a hard copy of your result. Just scan that doc and make a PDF and upload the same.

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Hi ,

Need one more clarification.
Under upload document section, apart from job offer, there is another section were it was asking for Employer Information. What is required to upload here. Is it I myself need to simply write in word document about my company details is it.

Thanks.
Hi, not sure about your case, but usually this is about the company, their businesses, their worth, kind of their financial statement from previous years. You ask your employer they should provide you the same.

YVR0601

Oct 19, 2023
Answers to your questions, based on my application experience:

1. Yes, job offer is sufficient and it should be on Company Letter head. It should have, You Name, Designation, Roles & Responsibilities, Hours per week (like 40 Hours or something), your Salary.
2. In my case, my company is at many places in Canada but they have one office in Alberta. I used that address as my work location.
3. Getting NOI, it is not always couple of days. But maximum I have heard is 14 days. You will get this NOI in the email (keep checking spams as well), that email will have a link (with expiry of 30 days) for you to create account on Alberta PNP portal. You have to fill the complete details (much like EE profile creation). Attach all the required docs and submit your application (along with a fee of CAD 500). Once you submit this, Alberta PNP will take their own time (it is not fixed how many days they will take to make a decision to nominate you, In my case they took 4 working days) to approve or decline you a nomination.
4. Once you get the nomination, you will get 2 emails from Alberta PNP (one with password protected PNP pdf and other will have the password to open this pdf).
5. You will get another email from IRCC, to login and accept the PNP from Alberta. Once you login, be very careful in accepting the nomination (as the decline button is very near to that).
6. Once you accept that, you will get 600 points and most likely you will get the ITA from IRCC in the next draw (General or PNP).
Thank you for the detailed info, I have 2 questions since you are experienced.

Could you please confirm what you submitted in the employer information document? Did you just type some info about your company and upload it or was it an official document from the employer? Also, did you just upload a reference letter or a reference letter and job contract both?

Reactions: soniadevi123

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Thank you for the detailed info, I have 2 questions since you are experienced.

Could you please confirm what you submitted in the employer information document? Did you just type some info about your company and upload it or was it an official document from the employer? Also, did you just upload a reference letter or a reference letter and job contract both?
Nothing like that, just sharing info based on my application.
Pt.1 - I got the details about company from my company only, that is official document provided by my employer.

Pt.2 - I uploaded both, combining them in PDF.

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
No update yet, GCMS note can provide you the exact details of the application and which stage application is, but honestly it's not that useful as in no way it can expedite the process, ultimately we have to wait for all the stages to be completed
Hi,

you applied inland or out?