+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
Hi I’m confused. I see that in this forum there have been some Outland PNP tech pathway applicants. However, everyone have been saying you just be in Alberta what for tech pathway. What is the truth?
Those who applied as Outland applied through the general EE pool, they were selected by Alberta (NOI) to apply for nomination. These are applicants with NO job offers but have have some ties in Alberta. My brother got nomination in tech occupation with family connection (me).

The Accelerated Tech Pathway is only for those with eligible occupations and employers in Alberta. The applicant fills out a form and Alberta determines if they are eligible and invites them to apply. You can also apply from OUTLAND if you have a job offer in eligible occupation and employer. Here Job Offer is a MUST.

Huge difference.

Read
https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-express-entry-stream-eligibility

Last edited:
Reactions: GR19 and naila.daud

approvalplease

Star Member
Jun 20, 2023
Ok, thanks. So yes, my employer is in Alberta and also toronto. They are planning to give me transfer letter and I will be physically relocating once if it is approved. That makes sense?

hm08

Nov 4, 2020
Hi Everyone,

If someone has received the PR Portal request and the eCoPR, please share your timeline.

My timelines are as below:

- Applied for Alberta PNP under tech pathway on: July 19, 2023
- Got the Alberta PNP nomination on: Aug 09, 2023
- Got the ITA [under EE of PNP] from IRCC: Aug 15, 2023
- Submitted the complete application along with PR fee to IRCC (AOR) : Sept 27, 2023

In the IRCC PR Application tracker, current status is as below:
- Medical: Completed (Oct 12)
- Biometric: Completed (Nov 07)
- Eligibility: Completed (Nov 08)
- Background verification: In Progress

Reactions: naila.daud

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone,

If someone has received the PR Portal request and the eCoPR, please share your timeline.

My timelines are as below:

- Applied for Alberta PNP under tech pathway on: July 19, 2023
- Got the Alberta PNP nomination on: Aug 09, 2023
- Got the ITA [under EE of PNP] from IRCC: Aug 15, 2023
- Submitted the complete application along with PR fee to IRCC (AOR) : Sept 27, 2023

In the IRCC PR Application tracker, current status is as below:
- Medical: Completed (Oct 12)
- Biometric: Completed (Nov 07)
- Eligibility: Completed (Nov 08)
- Background verification: In Progress
wow it seems your process going very fast that is good r u in Canada or outside Canada

hm08

Nov 4, 2020
wow it seems your process going very fast that is good r u in Canada or outside Canada
I’m in Canada.
From what I’ve heard is that it takes them months to complete the background verification. Not sure what it’ll be in my case but might take 2-3 months for it to complete.

Reactions: naila.daud

naila.daud

Star Member
Nov 7, 2023
Category........
PNP
I’m in Canada.
From what I’ve heard is that it takes them months to complete the background verification. Not sure what it’ll be in my case but might take 2-3 months for it to complete.
Good Luck if you have not stayed in more than 2 3 countries then It will not take more time

Reactions: hm08

Jatt007onhunt

Nov 22, 2023
Hi
I have few question if anyone can answer that would be much appreciated.

I have submitted my file for albert accelerated tech pathway after receiving NOI.
In my employer information's document I just wrote what my company's services are and their vision with company's letterhead signed by General manager. Is that enough info?
In my reference letter I just got my last 2 job's experience with a current job as that was from same company. Do I need to add a reference letter from my previous employer too? as I have claimed that experience.

I just got my NOI with in 24 hours after submitting info for Alberta accelerated Tech pathway. When should I expect for a decision on this PNP?

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Hi
I have few question if anyone can answer that would be much appreciated.

I have submitted my file for albert accelerated tech pathway after receiving NOI.
In my employer information's document I just wrote what my company's services are and their vision with company's letterhead signed by General manager. Is that enough info?
In my reference letter I just got my last 2 job's experience with a current job as that was from same company. Do I need to add a reference letter from my previous employer too? as I have claimed that experience.

I just got my NOI with in 24 hours after submitting info for Alberta accelerated Tech pathway. When should I expect for a decision on this PNP?
Yes you need to provide job reference letter with duties from previous employer as well. PNP is taking around 2 months now.

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
How can I resubmit the document? I wanna upload my previous experience letter combined in 1 pdf.
I applied through consultant so don't have an idea how we can change something after submission but so far I know I think you can go to pnp portal and you can resubmit your document there I think