+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

kainatzafar

Jul 21, 2023
maybe its because of the noc codes? mine is a medium demand noc
No idea, but certificates for 2023 are still remaining. Albertas website was updated today and the last update number of application in queue were: 270 and after todays update the number of applications are 249. Also they updated that they are processing applications before 02 August first it was 23rd July.

So this shows they are still working on the applications.

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Hi Ashish ? Did you get your approval?
Hi, some update happened on Aug 21st. All the four items (Medical, Biometric, Eligibility and BGC) are updated as complete. COPR document number is showing now. But the final decision is yet not taken.

Will update once get any update.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Sounds great. Are you EE
Hi, some update happened on Aug 21st. All the four items (Medical, Biometric, Eligibility and BGC) are updated as complete. COPR document number is showing now. But the final decision is yet not taken.

Will update once get any update.
PNP INLAND or OUTLAND??
What’s your timeline from AOR to CoPR ??
Would be great if you could find time to share.
Thank you.

JRS9

Nov 20, 2021
Hi All,

Just need some clarifications. Kindly help me on those related to tech pathway.

1. Job offer is enough and lmia is not required. The official job offer from company letter head is what is required right?
2. The company that provided job offer should have an official address in alberta or anything particular apart from that?
3. Once we apply in alberta tech pathway form, then if all conditions satisfy then in couple of days we will get a NOI from the tech pathway with that we need to apply/update express entry for pnp. is the understanding correct?

Apart from above clarifications kindly share if any other important information is required to take note of which will be really helpful. Thanks.

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Sounds great. Are you EE

PNP INLAND or OUTLAND??
What’s your timeline from AOR to CoPR ??
Would be great if you could find time to share.
Thank you.
PNP EE
INLAND

AOR: Jun 8th, 2023
COPR: Updated in Tracker on Aug 21st, 2023 [Yet to get the email from IRCC]

jainashish20

May 19, 2023
Hi All,

Just need some clarifications. Kindly help me on those related to tech pathway.

1. Job offer is enough and lmia is not required. The official job offer from company letter head is what is required right?
2. The company that provided job offer should have an official address in alberta or anything particular apart from that?
3. Once we apply in alberta tech pathway form, then if all conditions satisfy then in couple of days we will get a NOI from the tech pathway with that we need to apply/update express entry for pnp. is the understanding correct?

Apart from above clarifications kindly share if any other important information is required to take note of which will be really helpful. Thanks.
Answers to your questions, based on my application experience:

1. Yes, job offer is sufficient and it should be on Company Letter head. It should have, You Name, Designation, Roles & Responsibilities, Hours per week (like 40 Hours or something), your Salary.
2. In my case, my company is at many places in Canada but they have one office in Alberta. I used that address as my work location.
3. Getting NOI, it is not always couple of days. But maximum I have heard is 14 days. You will get this NOI in the email (keep checking spams as well), that email will have a link (with expiry of 30 days) for you to create account on Alberta PNP portal. You have to fill the complete details (much like EE profile creation). Attach all the required docs and submit your application (along with a fee of CAD 500). Once you submit this, Alberta PNP will take their own time (it is not fixed how many days they will take to make a decision to nominate you, In my case they took 4 working days) to approve or decline you a nomination.
4. Once you get the nomination, you will get 2 emails from Alberta PNP (one with password protected PNP pdf and other will have the password to open this pdf).
5. You will get another email from IRCC, to login and accept the PNP from Alberta. Once you login, be very careful in accepting the nomination (as the decline button is very near to that).
6. Once you accept that, you will get 600 points and most likely you will get the ITA from IRCC in the next draw (General or PNP).

Marrium

Aug 30, 2023
Hi All,

I am an Outland,PNP ( Alberta Tech), EE applicant.
Alberta Tech applied -23rd April
Nomination Issued- 6th May
ITA - 10th May
PR Filed - 16th June
Medical Passed- 29th June
Biometrics Completed- 14th July
Eligibility - Under Review
Background Check - Being Processed
When can I expect a decision ?
Outland means outside canada or alberta ?? If outside canada how did u manage to get a job offer

Marrium

Aug 30, 2023
Hi, I'm an outlander with no family connection with NOC 20012, applying under the Tech Pathway. My CRS score is 311. I got my NOI on May 9th and I applied for nomination on June 13, and I haven't gotten any response yet (August 11). Is my CRS score the reason why there are delays? Or is my application going to be rejected? On FB forums, there are many people who are still waiting. I'm anxious. Please advise.
Outland means outside canada ?? How did u get job offer please help

AATP

Star Member
Jun 14, 2023
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Do anybody have data or any thread link from 2022 where we can see AOR to PPR timelines for Alberta Techpathway applicants??
It might give a glimpse on IRCC priority towards this particular program.

Marrium

Aug 30, 2023
Anybody here who is outside canada and got valid job offer from alberta and applied through tech path way please help how did u get job offer where did u apply ??? And how much long did it take ?