Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Both bio and medical completed since 13 july,
BGC in progress, Eligibility not started yet
No change in file since 13 july( after Bio)
What about you ??
Is this true that applicants under Alberta tech pathway get their PR within 6 months?
Well i had heard all this while of a an even shorter timeline but it sounded too good to be true and has not proved to be. I’m June 16th AOR. My medical & biometrics are passed and eligibility & BC in progress.

Last edited:

kainatzafar

Jul 21, 2023
Hi, I'm an outlander with no family connection with NOC 20012, applying under the Tech Pathway. My CRS score is 311. I got my NOI on May 9th and I applied for nomination on June 13, and I haven't gotten any response yet (August 11). Is my CRS score the reason why there are delays? Or is my application going to be rejected? On FB forums, there are many people who are still waiting. I'm anxious. Please advise.

Whats the update? please reply

kainatzafar

Jul 21, 2023
Hi,
Applied for Tech Pathway: July 26,2023
Got a call from AINP Program officer requesting for documents: August 14,2023
Status Changed to Info Requested : August 14, 2023
My employer didn't receive any email or calls.
I submitted the requested documents the next day. It's still showing Info requested.
Any ideas, how long it is gonna take for nomination decision ??

whats the update? kindly help, waiting since 04th August, no reply. Application is still submitted

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
Can you please update me here if there is any, I am also stuck in the same boat.
Today I got nomination certificate. No info requested from an employer. In my nomination certificate, there is mistake in my address. I wrote an email requesting them to update as the mistake was made on their end. Let's see what happens.

Hrkml

Jul 9, 2019
whats the update? kindly help, waiting since 04th August, no reply. Application is still submitted
They are processing applications submitted before 27 JuLY.
Hopefully in next week or so, you application will be picked for processing. Good Luck

kainatzafar

Jul 21, 2023
They are processing applications submitted before 27 JuLY.
Hopefully in next week or so, you application will be picked for processing. Good Luck
Thank you so much, can you please tell me whats your NOC code and also you inland or outland with family connection or not?

congratulations on your certificate

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Trying to understand the Current Timeline From AOR TO COPR - PNP OUTLAND EE Applicant.
I am the primary applicant with a dependent child.
Medical and Biometrics were both completed on 14th July. Eligibility and background check still showing under review/processing . How much time can I estimate towards receiving the approval/ PPR ( hoping everything is in place)?