+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
NEW UPDATE:

The following numbers are accurate as of March 18, 2024.
AAIP StreamNumber of applications in the queue (approximate)Processing time (estimated average) – from when a complete application is submitted until a final decision is issuedThe AAIP is assessing applications received before… (approximate)
Alberta Opportunity StreamApproximately 4,731Approximately 6 monthsSeptember 27, 2023
Alberta Express Entry Stream – All pathwaysApproximately 958Dedicated Healthcare Pathway - Approximately 2 weeksFebruary 13, 2024
Priority Sectors – approximately 4 monthsDecember 2, 2023
Accelerated Tech Pathway – approximately 6 monthsOctober 31, 2023
Family Connection and In-Demand Occupation – approximately 4 months November 29, 2023
Rural Renewal StreamApproximately 1,643Approximately 6 monthsOctober 19, 2023
Tourism and Hospitality StreamApproximately 368Approximately 1 month or lessMarch 1, 2024
I have no idea on what basis they update this table. Coz it is wrong, my application was processed a month back, I applied on 17th Nov. I don't know why they still keep saying Oct.

Freelancer10

Feb 1, 2024
When you say "applications submitted", do you mean tech pathway application after receiving NOI or the form that you submitted for EOI?

If it is EOI, then once you receive the NOI, just fill in all details in your application and check the documents to be uploaded in the last screen for any employer related stuff.

If you have already submitted tech pathway application, then you are good. No need to worry about these additional docs.

P.S. - One of my colleagues who is yet to submit the final application, does not see any additional docs to be submitted as per the new changes. In fact, he is still asked to submit the company information which was part of old checklist and not present in the new checklist anymore. This tells us that the applicants who received NOI already may not be required to submit additional docs (emphasize on "may not" as it is not clear as of now and all we are doing is speculating). We will get to know about these documents only after someone sees them in the upload section of their application.
Thank you for this information. Yes, I mean application after NOI. Lets just hope they wont require it for applications submitted already in the portal.

Reactions: SaranyaMadhusudhan

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
I have no idea on what basis they update this table. Coz it is wrong, my application was processed a month back, I applied on 17th Nov. I don't know why they still keep saying Oct.
Yes that's what i thought when you received the application processing in Feb and thought Dec application will be processed in march....but maybe due to the new Hospitality stream its getting delayed or maybe they just upload the status a month late so that people don't get their hopes high!!
It is just a waiting game now, I suppose...:(

Mymz

Mar 19, 2024
When you say "applications submitted", do you mean tech pathway application after receiving NOI or the form that you submitted for EOI?

If it is EOI, then once you receive the NOI, just fill in all details in your application and check the documents to be uploaded in the last screen for any employer related stuff.

If you have already submitted tech pathway application, then you are good. No need to worry about these additional docs.

P.S. - One of my colleagues who is yet to submit the final application, does not see any additional docs to be submitted as per the new changes. In fact, he is still asked to submit the company information which was part of old checklist and not present in the new checklist anymore. This tells us that the applicants who received NOI already may not be required to submit additional docs (emphasis on "may not" as it is not clear as of now and all we are doing is speculating) or the portal is not updated yet with the upload sections for new docs. We will get to know about these documents only after someone sees them in the upload section of their application.
Same here.
I received NOI 13th of March and the updates happened on the 18th. And there are no provisions for uploading these additional docs in my application either.
A consultant I spoke to suggested that if I can get the docs from my employer, I can merge them all into one pdf and upload them in the "employer information" section.
It's all just so confusing.

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Same here.
I received NOI 13th of March and the updates happened on the 18th. And there are no provisions for uploading these additional docs in my application either.
A consultant I spoke to suggested that if I can get the docs from my employer, I can merge them all into one pdf and upload them in the "employer information" section.
It's all just so confusing.
I am guessing that they are still working on updating the portal. No idea what is going on really.

jvvcn

Mar 25, 2024
Does anyone know any details about new employer requirements? I am curious about “maintaining active status for 2 years”. How are they going to verify it? Using tax declarations or it will be based on the date when licence was issued or the third option?

btw have friends that got a nomination a week ago, they submitted applications in December

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Does anyone knows if biometrics is completed we get new UCI or same because my biometrics are completed but UCI is still same under federal express entry

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Does anyone knows if biometrics is completed we get new UCI or same because my biometrics are completed but UCI is still same under federal express entry
My friend told me it would change. I gave biometrics today, so it should be updated by tomorrow, I will let you know if mine changes.