+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
O
H ok. That was good because mine took almost a month to get request for biometrics
Oh okok.

I checked Tracker. IME is updated with old expiry date in the home page.

Application details:
Medical - Completed
Biometric - In Progress
Background verification - In Progress
Eligibility - Not started (Anyways this is not applicable to me, as this is for Spouse, partner, child class).

Reactions: soniadevi123

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Oh okok.

I checked Tracker. IME is updated with old expiry date in the home page.

Application details:
Medical - Completed
Biometric - In Progress
Background verification - In Progress
Eligibility - Not started (Anyways this is not applicable to me, as this is for Spouse, partner, child class).

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Reddit user said this -
Hello, just had the same problem.
I was able to login when I manually typed UCI and Application No. (not copy-paste).
Try this. Also try UCI without hyphen.