+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AKTU (Formerly UPTU) Transcript 'Insufficient Address' mailing to WES directly from University.

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
Hello all, UPTU (now AKTU) has an option to send transcripts directly to Canada to WES on their portal. (with a WES number input field) but in my case I sent the transcripts about 2 weeks ago. They gave me an Indiapost Tracking number on AKTU's website only and I've followed my consignment so far until today which is a shock to me.

https://pasteboard.co/JfmMC8v.png

it says insufficient address. I put my WES reference no.on top and instructed them to do so through the application for transcripts mail. It shows that it was bound for New Delhi but was redirected back due to 'insufficient address' what the heck? I can't decide now whose fault is this..the illiterate imbeciles at AKTU or the illiterate imbeciles at India Post. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

I paid the overseas postal fee of 2000 rs in addition to the 200 rs transcript fee on the portal itself. even it shows CANADA.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.. I'll contact both post office and university tomorrow and let you know any updates.

Jun 29, 2020
Exactly the same. I order for my transcript through the web portal (https://erp.aktu.ac.in/WebPages/StudentServices/frmSSDashBoard.aspx) in May. The university update on May 22 that they have dispatched. Since then till today, whenever I checked the tracking status, Indian Post tracking system always showed "Consignment details not found."

I tried to contact to the University through email, that is given on this portal, with no success. They never reply.

Today, with no hope at all, I tracked and now I see exactly same status as you do.

https://pasteboard.co/Jfp9kM6.png

I will ask you to update your conversation update, will be helpful.

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
It seems that this is happening with lots of people if you search on the internet on quora and
complaintsboard.
The university has employed a couple of illiterate lowlifes with the brainpower of pigs and education level of that of a Kindergartener WHO CANNOT EVEN WRITE AN ADDRESS CORRECTLY ON A PIECE OF PAPER.

Our 2200rs are wasted. And now there are 3 ways as per my research.

1) Physically go to the university, get transcripts there in a sealed envelope and mail from the university post office itself.. we will write every detail there ourselves

2) Opt for another ECA Service, IQAS for example..they are accepting transcripts delivered by us as well. We have to order transcripts at our home within India then resend them through a private courier service (Im not trusting Indiapost). But I and you too i guess have paid 230 Dollars on WES.. IQAS is another 215 dollars... Very costly affair.

3) The last option but most reliable one I guess. Opt for the services of online 'dalals' (People who get things done with money) like Mailtranscripts or Gotranscript, they say that they are aware of WES and the issues people face but get things done.

I'm sending you my personal mobile no. ..lets discuss..brother/sister. This is important.

singh22a

Jul 1, 2020
I was about to apply online for a transcript. But now I have to think about it. I have to check some other alternative way.
thanks guys

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
Get them delivered to your home and send to IQAS...will take some time but process is smooth.
IQAS accepts documents delivered by applicants..
Wes ke nakhre bht hai.

Jun 29, 2020
Did you receive any update from WES?

They are saying, whatever documents they have received by June 30, will be processed by July 22. But my transcript was delivered on July 13, and they have not shared any timeline for documents received in July.

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
Hi, it still shows waiting for documents..this has got me worried...both our mails were delivered on 13th July. Our best bet is to wait.

How can we be even sure it got delivered to the right address?

Jun 29, 2020
As you rightly said, the best thing to do now is wait. Cannot verify the delivery address as none, neither Canada Post nor Speed Post India is showing it anywhere not even on the delivery certificate.