+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AKTU (Formerly UPTU) Transcript 'Insufficient Address' mailing to WES directly from University.

Jun 29, 2020
Once you are login make sure you have selected Wes Canada from drop down, see the screenshot top right corner - https://pasteboard.co/JleE6j1.png

Also from your screenshot it looks like you are doing it through mobile phone, and in mobile browser this option does not come and so the error. You can change the mode to Desktop mode on your phone and you will see this or use a browser.

Jun 8, 2020
I am trying to apply for getting transcript from aktu but it asks to upload "scanned copy of marksheet and degree" along with "manually filled transcript". I have those two and can upload them but not sure where to upload "Academic Records Request Form" from WES? Please help.

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
Hi, I don't think you need the Request form,
But for your satisfaction, attach it in a single PDF with the application form PDF.

@milesToGoBeforeISleep , yes ECA complete..Thanks for your support, wish you all the best for the future. :)

amitkumar2020

Sep 15, 2020
Hello all, UPTU (now AKTU) has an option to send transcripts directly to Canada to WES on their portal. (with a WES number input field) but in my case I sent the transcripts about 2 weeks ago. They gave me an Indiapost Tracking number on AKTU's website only and I've followed my consignment so far until today which is a shock to me.

https://pasteboard.co/JfmMC8v.png

it says insufficient address. I put my WES reference no.on top and instructed them to do so through the application for transcripts mail. It shows that it was bound for New Delhi but was redirected back due to 'insufficient address' what the heck? I can't decide now whose fault is this..the illiterate imbeciles at AKTU or the illiterate imbeciles at India Post. Has anyone encountered this problem before?

I paid the overseas postal fee of 2000 rs in addition to the 200 rs transcript fee on the portal itself. even it shows CANADA.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.. I'll contact both post office and university tomorrow and let you know any updates.
Hi, do you know if UPTU has option to send transcript directly to WES electronically ?

abhinav_ams

Dec 21, 2020
On the AKTU Website my status shows this -
Dispatched and dispatch no:send to WES on Dec 28 2020 12:53PM

Has someone faced similar issue with AKTU STudent portal. Also there is no response on student helpline numbers

Ayushi77

May 2, 2021
Did you receive any update from WES?

They are saying, whatever documents they have received by June 30, will be processed by July 22. But my transcript was delivered on July 13, and they have not shared any timeline for documents received in July.
Did your transcripts finally reached WES? I am starting my WES application, thinking how to arrange the transcripts from UPTU, any suggestions? Better to use a third party like Mailtranscripts?