+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AKTU (Formerly UPTU) Transcript 'Insufficient Address' mailing to WES directly from University.

amitkumar2020

Sep 15, 2020
Did your transcripts finally reached WES? I am starting my WES application, thinking how to arrange the transcripts from UPTU, any suggestions? Better to use a third party like Mailtranscripts?
no need to take help from any third party. they will take money and will not do anything. process is online mentioned on uptu website. you can follow the process. WES accept online transcript. no need to post.

Reactions: Ayushi77

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
no need to take help from any third party. they will take money and will not do anything. process is online mentioned on uptu website. you can follow the process. WES accept online transcript. no need to post.
Yes..

It appears initially as if wrong address is provided...but your transcripts reach WES within 2 3 weeks (due to covid)

Reactions: Ayushi77

Ayushi77

May 2, 2021
On the UPTU portal, they are asking for the postal add to WES and no where there is a mention of e transfer of transcripts to WES, have you done this recently. I am thinking of applying but i don't know if that will be of any use? Do we have a contact where I can reach out to gain clarity...?

subhashisbmk

Jun 29, 2020
On the UPTU portal, they are asking for the postal add to WES and no where there is a mention of e transfer of transcripts to WES, have you done this recently. I am thinking of applying but i don't know if that will be of any use? Do we have a contact where I can reach out to gain clarity...?
There is no e transfer.. physical copies are mailed.

Now this part is weird, there is a transcript template on their page. Download that and fill in your marks.
Attach that excel file and a letter as to why you want your transcript and fill it in the portal.

You should be charged 2000 rs +..

If you're being charged 100 or 150 then its the domestic portal, not the international one.

Rashi Agarwal

May 21, 2021
@subhashisbmk @milesToGoBeforeISleep can one of you give your number or contact me on 7026330432? Have queries regarding sending scripts from aktu to wes
On the AKTU Website my status shows this -
Dispatched and dispatch no:send to WES on Dec 28 2020 12:53PM

Has someone faced similar issue with AKTU STudent portal. Also there is no response on student helpline numbers
On the AKTU Website my status shows this -
Dispatched and dispatch no:send to WES on Dec 28 2020 12:53PM

Has someone faced similar issue with AKTU STudent portal. Also there is no response on student helpline numbers
Hi Abhinav. Did you get your tracking number? Did your transcript reach WES? How much time would it take to reach the transcript to WES?

Ayushi77

May 2, 2021
I used the online portal of AKTU ...it took around 15 days after I payed the fee...today they have shared the transcript with WES

Rashi Agarwal

May 21, 2021
they send it electronically thus no tracking number. Once you see this status just check your WES account
Yes. WES confirmed that they received the documents and completed the process yesterday as well. That transcript request was my husband though. Mine still is "In Process". It might be because I asked for Mtech but I paid them on 19th April. They are taking forever for me. There is also no working student helpline number. We might have to file without my ECA.

Ayushi77

May 2, 2021
So how many days it took for wes to complete the evaluation after recieving the documents from aktu...also, did they double verify with the college?

Rashi Agarwal

May 21, 2021
On May 21st they confirmed that they received the documents and on 25th May they completed the evaluation. No, I don't think they check anything from the university. We randomly checked the WES account and the digital report was already there. They did not send us an email after the evaluation or we may have missed it. So keep checking your account because they might have generated the digital report already. Thanks for the number and all the best for the draw : )

Ayushi77

May 2, 2021
No need to go anywhere, aktu/uptu can transfer your transcripts online...just go and do the process on the student dashboard of aktu...once you pay the fee they ll take 15 odd days and once the status shows “sent to wes” no tracking id..that means they have shared...now check on the Wes portal in your account...that’s it!