April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
charmevenus said:
Thank you canadavisa and maple love on your informative answer to my queries.

Working on the form ive notice on the DOCUMENT CHECKLIST for AINP-SRS-AWE , one of those required are work permits. I had arrived canada 2008 and have work permit BUT then on the AINP-007 application form itself 3rd page that says or ask on work history that wrote like this:
"Enter work experience information for each of the Alberta Employers you have authorized work experience with in the last 4 years. If
you held."

How does anyone answer did it?

thank you
Since you are applying for AINP, enter only work you've undergone with Alberta employers of course being supported by LMO's and work permits.
AINP is not counting any work you had from outside Alberta.
All the best.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Hello everybody,

Today Nov 12 2013 I have applied for my Alberta nomination through work experience category under Noc 6212 food service supervisor. anyone who likes to share time lime about their recent application.??

Could somebody inform me how long the answer for a nomination takes?
I checked the website they say up to 1 month, but I read some comments in September and for some people took like 15 days or 20 days.

Thanks in advance :)

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
Hi Magi,
What's in the AINP rejection letter? Did they specify reasons why they are rejecting an application?
In the website they stated there that if it is incomplete they are returning the application unprocessed but not rejected.
Can you state the exact content of the rejection letter please for the info of others.
Thank you.

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maplelove said:
Hi Magi,
What's in the AINP rejection letter? Did they specify reasons why they are rejecting an application?
In the website they stated there that if it is incomplete they are returning the application unprocessed but not rejected.
Can you state the exact content of the rejection letter please for the info of others.
Thank you.
Hi maplelove

It is my friends application so i don't have the letter to post here.I will ask him to forward me and then ill update it here.

Magi

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Latest update is people who applied to PR in AINP is getting their AOR and medicals after a month from the time your application received by CIC. So guys no need of waiting for long time to receive ur medicals....

All the best.

Magi

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
yayita said:
Hello everybody,

Today Nov 12 2013 I have applied for my Alberta nomination through work experience category under Noc 6212 food service supervisor. anyone who likes to share time lime about their recent application.??

Could somebody inform me how long the answer for a nomination takes?
I checked the website they say up to 1 month, but I read some comments in September and for some people took like 15 days or 20 days.

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Yayita,
Submitting application very soon with the same NOC skilled B category.I have read also that some took less than a month to get or received nomination.I do hope it work November applicant.Keep us posted of your timeline.
Thank you

charmevenus

Star Member
Dec 28, 2009
In Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Submiited with application
maplelove said:
Since you are applying for AINP, enter only work you've undergone with Alberta employers of course being supported by LMO's and work permits.
AINP is not counting any work you had from outside Alberta.
All the best.
Thank you maplelove for replying.
All work experiences are Alberta. From 2009 up to present works same employer, holding NOC b Food service supervisor on July 2012,all NOA & T4 are complete except the first job i have had march 2009 to nov 2009 i dont have because of the travel from another city to present residence and moved different houses too, i lost NOA and T4 for that comapny however i found ROE and employment letter.
Do you think, they or CIC gonna require me to produced such documents as on the history of employment(ainp-007-awe page 3) it only required WITHIN LAST 4 YEARS OF employment?
Insights and had experiences please need your input.
Thank you

sam.ums

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Hi everyone,

I need to clarify one question in alberta work experience category where we have to inform all the work experiences & employers information in alberta but if the person did not work for the employer (not even a single day) but came to alberta on that employer work permit so in this case do we still need to provide the details if yes-
-how we can inform ainp that I did not work with this employer.
-I dont have the lmo & reference letter of that particular employer but do have work permit which we also have to submit with the application so I called ainp office they told me to write a letter about why I dont have the lmo copy & refence letter.
So if any one can guide what I can mention in that letter or the format.

Will be very thankful to everyone to g8ve some advice on these issues.
Thanks

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

Im done with my medicals now waiting for DMP to send it to CIC.

Now adays its taking 1month to get updated in ecas as medicals received.

Does any one's case is updated as medicals received just update me with your information.

Magi

neochan

Star Member
Feb 22, 2009
California
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magi said:
Hi guys

Im done with my medicals now waiting for DMP to send it to CIC.

Now adays its taking 1month to get updated in ecas as medicals received.

Does any one's case is updated as medicals received just update me with your information.

Magi
Hi Magi,

Can you share your timelines?

Thanks,

neo

magi

Star Member
May 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neochan said:
Hi Magi,

Can you share your timelines?

Thanks,

neo
Hi neochan here are my timelines
Applied to AINP: 16 SEP
Received file no: 18 sep
Received nomination :26 sep

sent app to CIC on :30 sep
reached CIC on 2nd oct
AOR and medicals: 8nov
medicals done:19nov

Magi

mmclaro

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Visa Office......
Cpp-ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-02-2013
AOR Received.
29-03-2013
Med's Request
10-12-2013
Med's Done....
16-12-2013
Passport Req..
27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2013 recvd on 13-01-2014
LANDED..........
19-02-2014 in canada landing
Hi Magi,

Thanks so much for your advice. So just to clarify, is it better to keep my cec and ainp both active? Or should I cancel my existing CeC app? To date my Cec is running 8 months now from AOR. Its so slow for CEC nowadays, and I think they prioritize certsin NOC codes too.

And my AINP, no AOR yet, but canada post reached it there on Oct 31,2013. Im so excited to get medical request and Aor at the same time... I hope the trend you mentiond that 1 month after it was sent to cic , medical and AOR will come together..

What should I do? Im just a little confused that if my CEC comes thru, it might just be a forever waiting game... But at the same time id like to have it as fall back.

Wish us all well. And congrats in your Mr!