+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS Tracking Applications sent in May 2009

AlbertaAINP

Star Member
Feb 25, 2009
rascojenkins said:
Its a general e-mail everyone including people who were already nominated are getting the e-mail.
I did not receive this email. I sent my appln in Jan under new process and already received my file number.

To rascojenkins: Can you please point where someone already nominated has received this email. For that matter, I do not see anyone with file number received this email except for 2 (divagirl & MhK).

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
I am among the someone.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
AlbertaAINP said:
rascojenkins said:
Its a general e-mail everyone including people who were already nominated are getting the e-mail.
I did not receive this email. I sent my appln in Jan under new process and already received my file number.

To rascojenkins: Can you please point where someone already nominated has received this email. For that matter, I do not see anyone with file number received this email except for 2 (divagirl & MhK).
I was already nominated and i received the mail.I am actually just waiting for PPR from CIC

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Well. I applied in May and did not receive any email.

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
John, Can you please let me know who is the sender of the email ? I am pretty sure that for like others, it would have went in my SPAM folder.

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
I applied on May 13th, Application was received on May 14th. Since then, there has been no update (no email etc). Is everyone on the same boat ?

canada77

May 6, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Just to share with everyone, I called up AINP to check for any update. The lady told me that we should expect something in mid-september. She also mentioned that there is a huge amount of backlog and AINP is trying to expedite the process.

I know most of you would be aware of this but I thought of putting this in everyone's knowledge for just in case....

Thanks
Mohan

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Mohan,

Mail came from "Lisa Loewen" and from the email address "immigration.info@gov.ab.ca".

Its good to know that we will get something around mid-september (which is around 4 months). Lets wait and watch whether its 4 months or more.....

Thanks.

johnradus

Jan 2, 2009
Mohan

I too got the mail from Lisa Loewen and from the email address "immigration.info@gov.ab.ca". But it's only generic and nothing else

de1209

Jun 20, 2009
I too got the mail from Lisa Loewen and from the email address "immigration.info@gov.ab.ca"., at least this confirms that our info is fed in their systems.

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
I keep seeing messages that those who applied in April May are getting case numbers ahead of folks who applied in March. Does any one who applied in May received a case number. I know that we need to wait until mid september, but, was just curious.
Regards
CJ

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
cj4ualways said:
I keep seeing messages that those who applied in April May are getting case numbers ahead of folks who applied in March. Does any one who applied in May received a case number. I know that we need to wait until mid september, but, was just curious.
Regards
CJ
None of the May applicants received file numbers per my knowledge.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Correct. Even to my knowledge no May applicant has received the case numbers. (I have not and I applied in May).

Thanks