+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS Tracking Applications sent in May 2009

goalberta

Jul 8, 2009
Hi Thanks to your posts . I am new to this forum . well i applied to AINP under USvisa holder category on may 2nd . I made a mistake by sending through USPS . But my fate is good . I got an Email from Lisa Loewen on June 30th . The same Email that talks about priority processing if we have job offer etc .

Does any one started looking at the jobs in alberta ?

Meiz

Aug 1, 2008
Hi Im a newbie. This thread is very interesting. I have read about Alberta nominee program. It is written therein that min work experience 6 months is eligible to apply, so now I already work for 7 months, I can apply for this and if everything goes well with my app I can be a PR in the next 4-5 months?? Wow! Can anyone confirm about this?

Thanks!!

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
Meiz said:
Hi Im a newbie. This thread is very interesting. I have read about Alberta nominee program. It is written therein that min work experience 6 months is eligible to apply, so now I already work for 7 months, I can apply for this and if everything goes well with my app I can be a PR in the next 4-5 months?? Wow! Can anyone confirm about this?

Thanks!!
This thread is for SRS H1-B (US Visa) category. We need to wait about 8 months for AINP nomination and then another half year for CIC. I think you are looking at something else...

mi_ki80

Jul 9, 2009
I sent my documents on 11_may by USPS and don't have tracking number. I got the similar mail from Lisa. Can i assume that my application reached there on time? i applied for 2171.

I believe we need to wait till sept to recv file number unless we're lucky [;)]

Thanks.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
mi_ki80 said:
I sent my documents on 11_may by USPS and don't have tracking number. I got the similar mail from Lisa. Can i assume that my application reached there on time? i applied for 2171.

I believe we need to wait till sept to recv file number unless we're lucky [;)]

Thanks.
You should be fine.

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
Vsrao,
Can you extend that spreasheet to the month of May. Here are my details. APplication sent May 11th, received MAy 12th. Noc code : 2132. Please let me know if you need any further information.

All of who applied in May please provide information to Mr.Vsrao so that he can update the spreasheet.
Regards
CJ

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
cj4ualways said:
Vsrao,
Can you extend that spreasheet to the month of May. Here are my details. APplication sent May 11th, received MAy 12th. Noc code : 2132. Please let me know if you need any further information.

All of who applied in May please provide information to Mr.Vsrao so that he can update the spreasheet.
Regards
CJ
Will do...... spreadsheet is updated upon file# receipt

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vsrao:

Great job on the spreadsheets, including the one on google docs!

Thank you and keep up the great work.

Cheers,

vsrao said:
cj4ualways said:
Vsrao,

Regards
CJ

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
aNewHope said:
vsrao:

Cheers,

vsrao said:
cj4ualways said:
Vsrao,

Regards
CJ
when did you receive your file#?

aNewHope

Star Member
Feb 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sure, we applied through an attorney. But 4/21 is a good guess.

vsrao said:
aNewHope said:
vsrao:

Cheers,

vsrao said:
cj4ualways said:
Vsrao,

Regards
CJ
when did you receive your file#?