+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS Tracking Applications sent in May 2009

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
ALL AINP PEOPLE. GET RID OF THIS WAITING FOR AINP File Numbers and nominations. White House has started discussions for CIR. This is the last chance for people like us who wish to continue living in US.

Write to White House at http://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/. The more messages the White House get, more chances we have. I am just spreading the word and request you to spread this word to more and more of your friends/forums. Also, write to Harry reid, the democrat whip. He is the guy who will influence the text of bill.

Just copy paste the message below:-
Why are illegal aliens able to get Green Card by applying on their own while legal aliens have to depend upon their employer to apply for green card? Illegals who broke the law are getting better treatment than legal aliens who respected the law.

Also, why are you giving Green Card to illegals living in US for 5 years while excluding legals living in US for 5 years? You are punishing legal people for following the law of land.Legals living in US for 2 years should get green card.

Don't be lazy, just copy paste. It is 1 minute thing. It can half your immigration troubles. Illegal aliens are shouting and they will be heard. If legals like us don't shout, Obama and congress don't give a damn to us.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
"May Friends"
(All those who sent their application in May!!! )

Have you guys received an email from AINP about giving priority processing to those who have a job in hand? Same question as has been going on in other threads, but I wanted to know if anyone who has submitted their application in May has received that email or not.

I submitted my application in May and have received that email.

Thanks
(We are all in the same boat and lets stay together in this "Applications sent in May 2009 Forum")

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
AT-80,
I didnt receive any email yet. I submitted mine on May11th and was received on May12th. Do you know whether those emails are NOC list based, i mean are there only specific occupations that are being focused on is everyone getting an email?
Regards

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
cj4ualways said:
AT-80,
I didnt receive any email yet. I submitted mine on May11th and was received on May12th. Do you know whether those emails are NOC list based, i mean are there only specific occupations that are being focused on is everyone getting an email?
Regards
Hi cj4ualways,

That's a good point! Although I didn't apply in May, I haven't received the email (probably because I submitted my application through a lawyer). But my NOC is 2121 (I did not see any other applicants with this NOC in this forum) so it may be based on NOC.

By the way, what's your NOC code?

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
I am not sure if it's NOC specific. Mine is 2171 submitted on 5th May. Maybe from reply from others in next few days it might be clear. Alternatively we can call AINP to find out.

Thanks.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
At first, I thought AINP is sending this email because they had confused many of us by sending file numbers to April applicants before March ones and they were trying to give us "a relief" by sending email to confirm the receipt of our applications. But as we all know now, the whole email thing eventually created another confusion (and anxiety for all applicants, making us believe that processing time will be much longer soon). So I just wondered if there is anyone who did not receive the email, because it might tell us the reason why AINP is sending the email to us now.

cj4ualways

May 26, 2009
Jasper/At-80,
finally i received the email from Lisa Loewen saying that your processing would be expedited if you have an offer. i glanced through all the members NOC's and i dont think it is based on the NOC code. Everyone is getting these emails. My job code is 2132.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
That's good to know. Thanks for sharing. So it looks like everyone is getting the email. Let's wait and see when they start nominating. (4 Months, a year .... Let's see)

Thanks

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Jasper said:
At first, I thought AINP is sending this email because they had confused many of us by sending file numbers to April applicants before March ones and they were trying to give us "a relief" by sending email to confirm the receipt of our applications. But as we all know now, the whole email thing eventually created another confusion (and anxiety for all applicants, making us believe that processing time will be much longer soon). So I just wondered if there is anyone who did not receive the email, because it might tell us the reason why AINP is sending the email to us now.
I did not receive that email.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
vsrao said:
Jasper said:
I did not receive that email.
MAy be it went to your spam everybody who's e-mail add is in their system recieved it.