+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP - SRS H1B Landing Experience and post landing related activities.

Ayesha aamir

Mar 8, 2020
Hello guys i need some information regarding ainp process when we apply for ainp express entry stream now we have to pay 500 processing fee so for 2 adults and 1 child how much will have to pay or other than processing fee should we have to pay biometric fee or right for permanent redidence .
If i will pay all right for permanent residence fee or biometric in ainp than i have to again pay for express entry or not plz need guidance

faiqsheikh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hello guys i need some information regarding ainp process when we apply for ainp express entry stream now we have to pay 500 processing fee so for 2 adults and 1 child how much will have to pay or other than processing fee should we have to pay biometric fee or right for permanent redidence .
If i will pay all right for permanent residence fee or biometric in ainp than i have to again pay for express entry or not plz need guidance
Please guide me how to apply AINP, is it necessary to make profile first in EE ? And when I have to $500 for AINP fees.
My profile is , Age 30 , CLB 7, Masters in Microniology, Lecturer In Medical uni. Ties in Alberta Brother and sis in law.

Anchal Joshi

Mar 22, 2021
please someone advice me that how I can use this forum as I am new here. But have no of queries related to PNP. kindly advice me if some read my massage.
Thanking you in anticipaion.

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
please someone advice me that how I can use this forum as I am new here. But have no of queries related to PNP. kindly advice me if some read my massage.
All members are reading ur messages, expert members will guide u so u can float your queries without any hesitation

CEC20

Oct 7, 2019
Hi,
Does anyone here recently landed virtually?
Please, what was the process before you got access to the portal and how long does it takes?

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
Whatever you want to know, just ask here. Someone will defiantly respond.

kamikaze_AB

Jun 12, 2021
Good morning!

I am seeking for some advise on my AINP application as I am in quite a bit pickle.

I have submitted the AOS application 2 weeks ago. Recently, I have received the NOI from Alberta.

The AINP office only allows one application cross all streams, this means that I may have to drop my AOS application. However, the fee is non-refundable.

This means that I will have to pay additional 500 bucks to apply for the EE PNP stream.

Further, I am not sure if I will get the nomination faster under the EE stream compared to the AOS stream.

What would you advise me to choose between the AOS and EE?

sunny0078

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
hi all,
My noc code ic 6221, working in ed tech organization in India
which pnp program should I go for
kindly suggest

Kamalgur

Apr 16, 2022
hii am having a query recently i got pnp invitation but in one of my pnp certificate is correct with right occupation and right code but in the second one with my second occupation the noc code is different they have mentioned the previous (other certificate) noc code. what should i do? should i accept the nomination or i should wait for the officer to answer.

Ankit0001

May 25, 2022
hii am having a query recently i got pnp invitation but in one of my pnp certificate is correct with right occupation and right code but in the second one with my second occupation the noc code is different they have mentioned the previous (other certificate) noc code. what should i do? should i accept the nomination or i should wait for the officer to answer.
Hi Kamalgur,
Can you please confirm in which NOC code you are offered expression of Interest?

thomalum

Jun 12, 2022
Hello guys,
I saw on the Alberta Opportunity Stream (AOS) for PGWP holder that: "If you have completed an Alberta approved one year post-graduate certificate, you must be employed in an occupation related to your previous undergraduate or graduate field of study outside Canada."
I am about to apply for 2 1-year post-graduate programs, which are not related to my bachelor's degree.
Does that mean I will not be eligible for AOS?
If so, will I be eligible for Alberta General Express Entry Stream?
Is that a disadvantage for me if I study 2 1-year post-graduate programs, which are not related to my bachelor's degree when I want to immigrate this way?
Thank you!

Hope_2021

May 30, 2020
hi guys, have a question regarding flying by a connection flight. So my itinerary is Abu Dhabi - Zurich - Toronto with a layover time of 1hr 45 mins at Zurich. Is this short layover time a cause for concern? Should I be looking at flights with longer layover time?

Fa.Ediku

Jul 19, 2022
Hi all,
I received a provincial nomination from Alberta (EE stream) 10 days ago. Now I am not sure whether to accept the nomination in the EE account or not due to the following reason.
If I accept it, 600 points will be added to my CRS score and I will receive an ITA immediately. The process of submitting the documents and checking the whole application by IRCC would take 14 months at most. Then we will get a COPR and I have to move to Alberta and reside there as per one of the obligations of the provincial nomination. I don't have any problem with residing in Alberta, however, I will be studying third year of my PhD study and cannot leave Ontario at that time.
Does this make the officer to reject my PR application?
What are my options for buying some time before getting COPR? Can I decline ITA several times? How many times we can decline an ITA?
Many thanks for your recommendations in advance.

Newiebabe

Jan 24, 2022
I recently received a NOI from Alberta and I responded as I should. I haven’t received the profile portal link to create a profile yet.
Has anyone faced this and how long should I expect the wait to be?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I recently received a NOI from Alberta and I responded as I should. I haven’t received the profile portal link to create a profile yet.
Has anyone faced this and how long should I expect the wait to be?
It should arrive in couple of days. Did you checked your spam? Did you checked the portal?