Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
LANDED..........
After Visa
Here I have some confusions in my mind regarding AINP (Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program) Engineer Stream.

The criteria for the Engineering Occupations Category (includes but is not limited to):

> You must be currently residing in Alberta.
My Question is:eek:n any Visa (Study. etc)?

> You must intend to and be able to live permanently in Alberta.
My Question is:what Criteria?

> You must provide evidence of related education/training and experience as an engineer, designer or drafter.
My Question is: Education and Experience In Canada or any where else?
How many years experience required.?

>You must be currently working or have worked within the last two years in Alberta either directly or on contract for one of the following:
A recognized, reputable and well-established Alberta Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) Company; and/or
An Alberta company that is a member of the Consulting Engineers of Alberta.

My Question is: How many Months Experience Required.? is part time work experience also consider?

> Your occupation in Alberta must be on the AINP Strategic Recruitment Stream – Engineering Occupations List.
My Occupation is in List :)

> If you are working in an occupation under NOC 2131, 2132, 2133, 2134, 2141, 2143, 2144, or 2145, you must provide a “Letter of No Objection”.
Not Applicable in my Case :)

> If you are working in an occupation under NOC 2231, 2232, 2241 or 2253 you do not require a “Letter of No Objection” from APEGA.
Yes! My occupation is 2253