+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP file send to Delhi office

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
I have applied for Alberta Provincial Nominee Program in Oct-08 and received nomination by Jan-09. But they asked me to send documents to New Delhi office instead of Buffalo.

I have send my application by 11-March-09 and received at New Delhi office by 16-March-09. I also received AOR dated 31-March-09

But i have not seen single case similar to me like sending file to New Delhi on any of forums.

Pls share is anyone is in similar situation, also anyone can tell me if timelines for Buffalo and New Delhi are same.

Thanks

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
harry807 said:
I have applied for Alberta Provincial Nominee Program in Oct-08 and received nomination by Jan-09. But they asked me to send documents to New Delhi office instead of Buffalo.

I have send my application by 11-March-09 and received at New Delhi office by 16-March-09. I also received AOR dated 31-March-09

But i have not seen single case similar to me like sending file to New Delhi on any of forums.

Pls share is anyone is in similar situation, also anyone can tell me if timelines for Buffalo and New Delhi are same.

Thanks
All I know that You are lucky and in more safe position. A lot of people whose applications are at Buffalo still have a bit fear in mind that if CIC ask about status and in todays' economy and lay off fashion, you never know what's gonna happen tomorrow. I am not saying that they don't have status but status can go away anytime nowdays. Only factor is time delay in process which will affect frm 5-6 months. But I think this cost is nothing as compared to other worst consequences. After applying to CHC New Delhi you don't have to care about any Damn status as you are already processing where it would go after loosing status.

HOW TO PROCEED AT NEW DELHI CONSULATE:

Fill all forms in same way as you would apply to Buffalo. Make sure current address should be US one on the IMM 0008 generic form. CHC New Delhi will send you AOR/Medicals and further correspondence at US address.

PCC's, FBI, Birth Certificate, Application fee draft/MO 22,500 INR or check with CIC website, Passport demographic attested pages, US H1B I 797-I 94 attested copies.

Schedule 1, 4 and IMM 5406 form duly filled and signed on current date with "present" in History and Current address is Background section. Goodluck

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
harry807 said:

Thanks
Congrats.
Where did u apply from?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/04-provincial.asp#asia

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
loukyapetru said:
After receiving nomination why do they want to process ur application again... Normally u need to proceed with CIC right?
Please make sure you are replying to a post only after reading it.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
I don't understand why would they do that.Unless you had put Office name as New Delhi unless Buffalo.Are you sure about it ? In the application forum we had to mention the office name.

harry807 said:

Thanks

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
harry807 said:

Thanks
What document said that you need to apply at New Delhi instead of Buffalo.

Could you please post the actual sentences of the document on this forum?

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
I am in US since i applied for AI?NP

After getting nomination , i applied for CIC only, and had already send all Federal forms, PCC, FBI, HIB docs, I-94, US address, Paystubs. Even i have recieved AOR with file number in 15 days and now waiting for Medical

Everything done is same as everyone else. Only thing different was in invitation letter received from Alberta to apply for CIC says send all ur completed docs to New Delhi office.

One thing more to add, i have pending Federal Case applied in 2005 at New Delhi.

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
harry807 said:
One thing more to add, i have pending Federal Case applied in 2005 at New Delhi.
That could be the reason.
Timelines are not that different for Buffalo and New Delhi. So New Delhi is sending correspondence to your US address right. So you can do medicals in US and once they ask for PPR you could fly home visit family and friends get stamped and then after your vacation back home you could either return to US or land in Canada. That is a great deal I will take it.
Good Luck.

vsrao

Mar 10, 2009
Visa Office......
Buffalo
bendjoe said:
harry807 said:
Timelines are not that different for Buffalo and New Delhi. So New Delhi is sending correspondence to your US address right. So you can do medicals in US and once they ask for PPR you could fly home visit family and friends get stamped and then after your vacation back home you could either return to US or land in Canada. That is a great deal I will take it.
Good Luck.
harry807

Did you apply for FSW or any other visa(Canada) earlier?.

Does any one know how did AINP come to know about 'harry807' pending case in Delhi? Is it based on the CIC forms submitted to AINP?

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
harry807 said:

Thanks
Could I have you contact details please, as I have also applied in 2005 for PR through normal process in India, and last year applied through AINP from US ?

Thanks,

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
vsrao said:
bendjoe said:
harry807 said:
Good Luck.
harry807

Did you apply for FSW or any other visa(Canada) earlier?.

Does any one know how did AINP come to know about 'harry807' pending case in Delhi? Is it based on the CIC forms submitted to AINP?
There is a question in CIC form asking if you have applied before. Must be based on that.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
harry807 said:
I am in US since i applied for AI?NP

After getting nomination , i applied for CIC only, and had already send all Federal forms, PCC, FBI, HIB docs, I-94, US address, Paystubs. Even i have recieved AOR with file number in 15 days and now waiting for Medical

Everything done is same as everyone else. Only thing different was in invitation letter received from Alberta to apply for CIC says send all ur completed docs to New Delhi office.

Are you serious?? You said that you got AOR file number from CIC within 15 Days!! This is superfast!! Anyways which CIC Buffalo or New Delhi??

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
In CIC form you mention have you applied earlier, i gave all my details File no. etc in that column.

i received AOR from New Delhi office in 15 days , but from Buffalo office u get both AOR and Medical together after 3 months but in my case i have got AOR no medical request yet, 2 months gone after receiving AOR. I am worried as i have not seen single case of sending file to New Delhi.

Even Ppl who have pending cases at New Delhi are getting request to send files at Buffalo office.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
harry807 said:
In CIC form you mention have you applied earlier, i gave all my details File no. etc in that column.

i received AOR from New Delhi office in 15 days , but from Buffalo office u get both AOR and Medical together after 3 months but in my case i have got AOR no medical request yet, 2 months gone after receiving AOR. I am worried as i have not seen single case of sending file to New Delhi.

Even Ppl who have pending cases at New Delhi are getting request to send files at Buffalo office.
Don't worry it is good that you have some point of distinction. You might get processed earlier.

abhi_hola

Star Member
Nov 16, 2008
Guys, I dont know if you have noticed, but as per official CIC website, the processing for PNP apps in New Delhi is faster than in Buffalo;
30% cases in New Delhi are getting completed in 5 months as opposed to 6 months for Buffalo; 50% of cases 7 months for both & 70% are 8 months for both;