+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AINP file send to Delhi office

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009
abhi_hola said:
Guys, I dont know if you have noticed, but as per official CIC website, the processing for PNP apps in New Delhi is faster than in Buffalo;
30% cases in New Delhi are getting completed in 5 months as opposed to 6 months for Buffalo; 50% of cases 7 months for both & 70% are 8 months for both;
for the new process, not only PNP but also FSW is faster in New Delhi than Buffalo.

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
Mike053 said:
abhi_hola said:
Guys, I dont know if you have noticed, but as per official CIC website, the processing for PNP apps in New Delhi is faster than in Buffalo;
30% cases in New Delhi are getting completed in 5 months as opposed to 6 months for Buffalo; 50% of cases 7 months for both & 70% are 8 months for both;
for the new process, not only PNP but also FSW is faster in New Delhi than Buffalo.
And obivously, when you will send your application packet to CHC New Delhi from an United States address so you will automatically fall under 25% or 50% cases which means around 8 months. If you look at "rezben"s time line then he was the one who send application to CIC Buffalo on 31st DEC and on 29th May he got request for passport which means around 5 months to get request from Buffalo.

AlbertaGovernor

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AlbertaCitizen said:
And obivously, when you will send your application packet to CHC New Delhi from an United States address so you will automatically fall under 25% or 50% cases which means around 8 months. If you look at "rezben"s time line then he was the one who send application to CIC Buffalo on 31st DEC and on 29th May he got request for passport which means around 5 months to get request from Buffalo.
Did you finally figure out if New Delhi is in India or Pakistan? ...... LOL

rhino2008

Star Member
Dec 4, 2008
Hey Harr807,
Dont be worried about your file being send to CHC Dehli. its just a matter of making things easier for you. i got a nomimation myself and was told to send my PR applications to Nairobi Kenya.
So dont worry at all bro. and yes you are lucky you got your AOR in 15 days man. thats great. its been four months since i applied my mine and no AOR. they cashed my Money order which translate to good things coz it means nothing was missing. maybe the next few days i'll have my AOR with medicals and other stuff to do.
Dont worry. just keep chilling.
Cheers bro.
Rhino.

hotchick19

Jun 13, 2009
harry807 said:
I have applied for Alberta Provincial Nominee Program in Oct-08 and received nomination by Jan-09. But they asked me to send documents to New Delhi office instead of Buffalo.

I have send my application by 11-March-09 and received at New Delhi office by 16-March-09. I also received AOR dated 31-March-09

But i have not seen single case similar to me like sending file to New Delhi on any of forums.

Pls share is anyone is in similar situation, also anyone can tell me if timelines for Buffalo and New Delhi are same.

Thanks

Harry,

After looking at your story I start analyzing the comparison at New Delhi and Buffalo Office. If you look at the requirement of supporting documents, New Delhi also need those documents which are not requested by Buffalo like Work experience, Employment Contracts and Degree, Diplomas etc.

New Delhi Needs Buffalo Don't Need
1. Degrees, Diploma in University sealed 1. Degree Diploma
packet 2. work experience related things
2. Experience letter

How its going to work???

Did you send the Educational documents in University envelop or Work Contracts, Business card of sigining person...and all docs as said in New delhi Guide? Please share.

Here is the link for Both office Guide:

NEW DELHI PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PR APPLICATION:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf

BUFFALO PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PR APPLICATION:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37048.pdf

Now if you look at the requirement for "P" letter which is at the right side top of each page and which refers to Provincial Nominee.

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
Hey Hotchick,

thanks for detailed analysis. Well when i received package to apply for CIC after getting nomination, it was same forms as you given under Delhi link. I attached all my Education, Employment letters for me and my spouse. But no docs were in University envelope.

folks who send files to Buffalo office in april also got Medical Request, but i m still waiting. Seems like Delhi office is really slow........

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
Hi all,

I send an inquiry to delhi consulate about not receiving medicals in 3 months after AOR. and i got a reply back that they have sent my medicals and State PCCs on May21. but i have not received anything yet.

I am really confused and worried......what to do next.

the limit for medical to be done in 45 days is completed. If i send them reply back , do they send medicals again.

Thanks!!

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Harry,
In my opinion you should 'request' them to mail it again. If they have sent it out on May 21, now it is nearing 2 months. By this time, you should have received the package. I do not know if you are in the US or in India but you are beyond the consideration of being in a location far away from Delhi office.
I suggest telling them exactly what you stated here that you are about to reach your 60 day limit with no sign of the package. Request them to give you an extension AND send you a new package. Draft a suitable letter with all the correspondence you have had and send it to them by fax and email/post.
BTW, I am no lawyer, this is just my logical suggestion to your situation.
Any recommendations .... BCguy, AG, AC, Leon
Good luck!!
j2A

harry807 said:
Hi all,

I send an inquiry to delhi consulate about not receiving medicals in 3 months after AOR. and i got a reply back that they have sent my medicals and State PCCs on May21. but i have not received anything yet.

I am really confused and worried......what to do next.

the limit for medical to be done in 45 days is completed. If i send them reply back , do they send medicals again.

Thanks!!

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
Thx J2Alberta,
I have already sent the email to them. I will be sending the letter along with fax and by mail too.
Another thing is that will they re-send the medical request again or will make an issue out of it?
Thx.

J1visa

Star Member
Jul 5, 2009
Your case is normal. I am in the US as well, but PNP ask me to apply PR at CIC Singapore.

The reason for Sing is that I did not show in the application that I has been admitted 12 months legally into the U.S.

I submitted the application on May 22, reached Sing May 24, medical request June 16, medical results reached Sing July 6 and now waiting for the PPR. Do you think they will ask me to fly to Sing for an interview? If that it is a big trouble since my US visa is expired last month and I am now in J1 D/S status.

Harry, if you lost medical request you have to write a letter to them (signed), explain well and ask them send it to you again.

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
Thx J1visa. Appreciate you reply.
When I contacted delhi consulate by e-mail and they said that they have sent the medical request on May 21, 2009. I have not received the medical request. I have requested them to send it again. I sent the email, fax and planing to send the mail today to re-send the medical forms.
I am wondering if someone has gone through similar experience. Does CIC listen to my request and send me the medical forms again?

harry807

Jun 3, 2009
I got a reply from Immigration office, saying "you must undergo the medical tests sent to your USA address on 21-05-2009".

now i don't understand this............i am telling them i have not recieved any medical request....now how can i go undego tests.

My question is Does doctor take medical exam without any form from Canadian office?

akmkamboj79

Star Member
Mar 28, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 -9-2008
Doc's Request.
10-10-2009
Nomination.....
22-4-2010
AOR Received.
24-9-2010
IELTS Request
attached
Med's Request
24-9-2010
Med's Done....
27-9-2010
Interview........
telephonic interview on 16 feb
Passport Req..
24-9-2010
VISA ISSUED...
4 -5-2011
LANDED..........
13-6-2011
hi to alll ,igot nomination on 12may ,ihave some problem the ainp send me a kit , hea also tell me about language test not older then one year ,but my test is older than one year is there is complsery for both of us me and my wife do ielts test agian ,and how many band we required , plz tell me as soon as possibel