+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the visa

atsej

Nov 14, 2016
Applied for TRV( work permit) from inside Canada 23rd March
PP request: 27th March
PP delivered: 1st April
PP stamped and counterfoil generated: 4th April

Till now tracking number is not activated yet and I have a flight this Saturday.
Did u receive in time?

qwdeng

Jun 14, 2019
I got my application approved and counterfoil on June 6th.
and the tracking has not be activated yet.
Anyone know why it takes so long and I have a flight on 22nd.

zazago

Jul 3, 2019
My passport was delivered on Jun 26th and got approved on Jul 2nd.
I was told by CIC that it took about 2-3 weeks to receive my passport from the date of approval. Unfortunately I have a flight on Jul 11th.
Now I am totally freaked out. Did anyone submit the passport close to this time frame? Can anyone please share the timeline?
Thanks!

Anurag003

Oct 21, 2018
My passport was delivered on Jun 26th and got approved on Jul 2nd.
I was told by CIC that it took about 2-3 weeks to receive my passport from the date of approval. Unfortunately I have a flight on Jul 11th.
Now I am totally freaked out. Did anyone submit the passport close to this time frame? Can anyone please share the timeline?
Thanks!

I submitted my passport on 27th June and it was delivered on 28th June. Since there, there has been no updates at all. How did you know yours was approved on July 2nd? Did you call them? Also I am applying from the States. Plus any idea what is one supposed to do if the medical has expired? They took more than a year for processing so now medical is expired.
Thanks and good luck to you. Hope you get it before 11th....

Venson80

Mar 10, 2018
I submitted my passport on 27th June and it was delivered on 28th June. Since there, there has been no updates at all. How did you know yours was approved on July 2nd? Did you call them? Also I am applying from the States. Plus any idea what is one supposed to do if the medical has expired? They took more than a year for processing so now medical is expired.
Thanks and good luck to you. Hope you get it before 11th....
I think the approval news is not correct in the above query. i have checked with CiC and they are telling there is a 2 week delay from normal timings and not giving any clear info on the approval dates.

In your case, if your medicals are expired, you need to go for medical again for your landing.( usually you should be given the landing time until ur medicals expiry). so, get your medicals done beforehand to avoid any issue at a later time...Good Luck.

Anurag003

Oct 21, 2018
I think the approval news is not correct in the above query. i have checked with CiC and they are telling there is a 2 week delay from normal timings and not giving any clear info on the approval dates.

In your case, if your medicals are expired, you need to go for medical again for your landing.( usually you should be given the landing time until ur medicals expiry). so, get your medicals done beforehand to avoid any issue at a later time...Good Luck.
Thanks for the feedback. Actually things finally moved in the last coupe of weeks. I got my COPR finally in my hand. Also I didn't have to go for another medical, they extended mine for another year. Thanks and good luck! Finally I am done!

zazago

Jul 3, 2019
Hello how was your passport were u able to get it in time?
Hi there. I got the passport back on July 5th after sending them email to expedite the procedure for me. An FYI, they only take emails and it might take 2-3 days for them to response.

Here's their email address for temporary visa application : cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca

Hope this helps.

Jzan

Jun 5, 2019
Hi guys! I received an email for my passport to be passed to the VAC. How long does it usually take for a student visa to get stamped? Also , can I expedite the shipping so the process can be done quickly?

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Hey guys I was looking for some help regarding TRV Inside canada.. I applied for my TRV on 25 august and I got my passport request on 27 august and I sent my passport same day and my passport was delivered on 3 sep, Visa approved on 6 sep and now can anyone tell me how long that gonna take to get my passport back.. I cnt start my work until I get my passport back because I have to drive across boarder(trucking job).. my tracker is not activated yet!!

bhagath348

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys I was looking for some help regarding TRV Inside canada.. I applied for my TRV on 25 august and I got my passport request on 27 august and I sent my passport same day and my passport was delivered on 3 sep, Visa approved on 6 sep and now can anyone tell me how long that gonna take to get my passport back.. I cnt start my work until I get my passport back because I have to drive across boarder(trucking job).. my tracker is not activated yet!!
Hello, I’m in the same boat. Visa approved on 6 sep and still my tracking id isn’t activated. I have flight on 11sep. Plz update the thread if your tracker gets activated.

deepu6400

Aug 7, 2019
Hello, I’m in the same boat. Visa approved on 6 sep and still my tracking id isn’t activated. I have flight on 11sep. Plz update the thread if your tracker gets activated.
Any update of yours?! I am still waiting no other update after approval on 6 sep..