+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the visa

springtulip

Jan 27, 2018
Same here. Been waiting for passport return since new photos were sent on 1st march. No news. Already 2 months since passport was sent.

student121

Apr 7, 2017
Online account does not get updated nor will you get a confirmation when they receive your passport. Just track your shipping label to know when it was delivered. My account was updated when the whole application was approved and the return tracking label got activated the day after application was approved.
Hi,
My cic account has been updated on Mar 28th that my passport has been counterfoil.
The issue is that I have misplaced my return tracking id :(:( So I am wondering if the immigration office will also have the tracking info for my return passport ?? I am worried now since I do not know when my passport will be sent back as I do not have any tracking id with me.....
Has anyone faced this situation before (i.e. not having a return tracking id or misplaced it) and any suggestion for it?

parthmech19

May 16, 2018
Hey Guys, I submitted my EE profile on 15th Feb and today I received my medical update and got RPRF request as well. Still it says my background check is in progress. What will be the timeline I should be looking forward to ?
Thanks

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Applied for TRV( work permit) from inside Canada 23rd March
PP request: 27th March
PP delivered: 1st April
PP stamped and counterfoil generated: 4th April

Till now tracking number is not activated yet and I have a flight this Saturday.

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Please house

I sumit my application yesterday online and it said successful but my main concern is that they have not deducted there visa fee from my bank account till now and am really worried since i have given my atm card details and sumit which was confirm successful but they haven't deducted the visa fee till now .. what could be problem????

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Please house

I sumit my application yesterday online and it said successful but my main concern is that they have not deducted there visa fee from my bank account till now and am really worried since i have given my atm card details and sumit which was confirm successful but they haven't deducted the visa fee till now .. what could be problem????

sam2489

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018

Till now tracking number is not activated yet and I have a flight this Saturday.
Just called both the visa office and canada post

according to the visa office, they put the passport in the delivery bin on Monday
According to Canada post, it will take 2 business days from the time they put it on the bin for tracker update.
After the tracker update ,it will take 1 business day to receive the passport

Fizza farooq

Jan 9, 2019
Hey! I need to send my passport to the Visa office. Can anyone tell me how should I seal it? And what to write on the envelope?

Vaishali Sehgal

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hlo guys.i have applied for online application nd yesterday i got mail to submit my passport ?? What are the chances of rejection pls help me m really worried

Evankc

Dec 13, 2018
Hlo guys.i have applied for online application nd yesterday i got mail to submit my passport ?? What are the chances of rejection pls help me m really worried

You have been approved for visa that why they requested for your passport for stamp . Congrant ! !

atsej

Nov 14, 2016

When did u receive?
In a similar situation:(