Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hey can anyone please tell me what do you mean by counterfoil? I sent my passport on 27 December 2018 and it was delivered on 31 December 2018. My application says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details". Under document status there's my passport and it says counterfoil.
It mean your VISA is in your passport completed. did your return envelope tracker activated

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Hey can anyone please tell me what do you mean by counterfoil? I sent my passport on 27 December 2018 and it was delivered on 31 December 2018. My application says "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details". Under document status there's my passport and it says counterfoil.
A temporary resident visa (TRV) is an official counterfoil document issued by a visa office that is placed in a person’s passport to show that they have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident.

marcia1

Jan 11, 2019
what documents are you suppouse to get with the pr stamp because I think they are to send me a landing form when o land in Canada?

getstartedca

Feb 4, 2019
I have sent my passport after I got the passport request via email, but the online account is not updated to show the passport request. Is this normal?
Do we get a confirmation once CPCO receives the passport?

Jun 18, 2018
I have sent my passport after I got the passport request via email, but the online account is not updated to show the passport request. Is this normal?
Do we get a confirmation once CPCO receives the passport?
Online account does not get updated nor will you get a confirmation when they receive your passport. Just track your shipping label to know when it was delivered. My account was updated when the whole application was approved and the return tracking label got activated the day after application was approved.

Reactions: HT8485

getstartedca

Feb 4, 2019
Online account does not get updated nor will you get a confirmation when they receive your passport. Just track your shipping label to know when it was delivered. My account was updated when the whole application was approved and the return tracking label got activated the day after application was approved.
Thats really helpful! Thanks a lot.

mustufasshah

Sep 5, 2018
I am applying from the USA. I received a passport request on 6th Feb. Sent my passport on 12th Feb and CIC (Ottawa) received my passport on 14th Feb. I haven't heard anything from them yet nor have I had any change in status yet. Its been 2 weeks now without any updates. Should I contact CIC on my status or should I wait some more before I call them? Appreciate any guidance. Thanks.

sbbrampton

May 31, 2018
I am applying from the USA. I received a passport request on 6th Feb. Sent my passport on 12th Feb and CIC (Ottawa) received my passport on 14th Feb. I haven't heard anything from them yet nor have I had any change in status yet. Its been 2 weeks now without any updates. Should I contact CIC on my status or should I wait some more before I call them? Appreciate any guidance. Thanks.
I sent my PP on 22nd Feb and counterfoil was updated in application on 28th Feb. No update since then. The return tracking is still not active. Hope this helps ! Thanks.

Pooja02466

Nov 29, 2018
HI

I paid my RPRF fees in Nov 2018, still waiting for PPR. Anyone can tell me why it is so much delayed. My due date is 17 April 2019.