+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the visa

lamiyarakib

May 7, 2018
I got PPR and sent my passport. Now I got message that passport sent back from Delhi to vfs office. But when I checked online. There is no updates. It still showing under processing. Please let me know anyone faced these kind of issues.
I am in the same boat... my visa office is singapore

Sukumar Reddy

May 13, 2018
Hello everyone,

can any one help me out here.

I applied for Canada work permit from India, after 10 weeks of proceesing my passport was returned back, but no stamp on passport and no approval or rejection letter along with passport. I received a small piece of paper stated that your application details has been emailed to you, but i didn't received any email regarding my application result. I emailed to consulate plenty of times but no response. Did any one faced same problem?? Kindly do needful.

Thank you.

Exorcist

Star Member
Feb 6, 2018
may i know how long after sending passport did your status changed to approved in gc key?
I send my passport on 30th april but still status has not changed....
My one is spousal sponsorship and my husband the sponsor is approved... i sent my passport in singapore VO
It takes maximum 4 weeks.

Apr 9, 2018
Hello everyone,

can any one help me out here.

I applied for Canada work permit from India, after 10 weeks of proceesing my passport was returned back, but no stamp on passport and no approval or rejection letter along with passport. I received a small piece of paper stated that your application details has been emailed to you, but i didn't received any email regarding my application result. I emailed to consulate plenty of times but no response. Did any one faced same problem?? Kindly do needful.

Thank you.

Please help me to check also my application status.

Please

Ambrose9001

Star Member
Jun 8, 2018
Please HELP! I submitted my visa application on 28/06/18 and I received a message containing my tracking number and a vfs website, of which I logged in and nothing was found. Do I need to link it with CIC? If yes, how do I do that?
Thanks.

Gurjit@singh

Jun 26, 2018
I applied for canada weok permit .after 8 weeks I got pasport req on 21 may i sent my pasport on 1 june by vsf
But still i didnt any respounce
I checked online via tracking number but it shows under process
I am worring about my pasport
Did anyone face same problem
Kindly help me plz

Effer

Aug 1, 2017
they usually sent the passports in batches and in bulk.. ur visa mustve got processed... trust me.. if they asked for ur pp that means u ll get ur COPR and visa.. just have patience.. . i faced the same thing.. now im in canada .. got my pr card also... ur life starts after u reach here... its not happy ending after u get ur visa..

Gurjit@singh

Jun 26, 2018
I online applied as a work prmit .after few weeks i got a letter which they ask me for send valid passport with blank page...
Nd i sent my passport on 1st june
But still i didnt get it
Thats why m worring about it
I want to know one thing bro that what is pp?

tungnguyen

Sep 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

Im Vietnamese. Currently, I stay in Korea.

I applied for Canada visa and got the passport request today, Sept 6th.
I sent my pp to CVAC in Seoul in the same day and they gonna send it to Canada Embassy in Manila for stamping I think.
Does anyone know how long usually does it take for CVAC to send pp to Canada Embassy in Manila, Philippines and return?
Does anyone have experience in applying visa from Korea?
I have to go abroad in the next 2-3 weeks and Im really worry that I cannot get back my pp on time.

Thank you.