+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the visa

Pecks

Dec 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi all! Welp, I had to rebook my flight. </3

Anyways, here is my timeline:

November 29th: Applied for TRV online (in-Canada)
December 2nd: Passport request, I sent my passport on this day too
December 3rd: Passport received in Ottawa
December 9th: Counterfoil number updated

Tracking not yet activated.
This is similar to my timeline, only difference is the delivery date. My passport was delivered to IRC on the 5th of Dec but still haven’t gotten a stamp yet. Please can you confirm what time yours was delivered? Thanks

ajoseph4082

Dec 4, 2019
Applied - November 13
Passport request - Nov 21
Passport received - Nov 25
Approved - December 05
Tracker activated - December 09

nik_027

Oct 9, 2019
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
19 Aug 19
AOR Received.
19 Aug 19
Hey Guys,
I have submitted my passport at VFS 16 Dec, and the passport is received at New Delhi VO on 17 Dec. I wanted to know approximate time I would receive my passport with Visa/CoPR.
Further is there any other process, after you receive your PPR email and passport submission, as i need to inform at my workplace about my plan and also need to plan for my trip.

Thanks in advance,
N

Jvemuri

Jul 30, 2018
Hey Guys,
I have submitted my passport at VFS 16 Dec, and the passport is received at New Delhi VO on 17 Dec. I wanted to know approximate time I would receive my passport with Visa/CoPR.
Further is there any other process, after you receive your PPR email and passport submission, as i need to inform at my workplace about my plan and also need to plan for my trip.

Thanks in advance,
N
Hi nik_027,

Did you get your passport/CoPR? How long did it take for you when you submitted it to VFS in India? The reason I am asking is I can send my passport to Canada via Courrier from the US, but my spouse needs to submit it in India at VFS.

Thanks,
JV

Ruby's chima

Feb 7, 2020
First time when I send my passport 30 dec Ottawa they send me back on 8 January due to damage then I applied new passport then send again on 26 January I'm still waiting my passport I dont know why they delay plz let me know how much time take for pr stamp almost 6 weeks gone

DPD

Mar 10, 2020
Hi, We applied study permit for my cousin and it was refused due to not bona fide intending student. So we applied for appeal against the decision and today they asked latest updated bank statement and original passport request with latest acceptance letter. what does it mean.

Samar2012

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
AINP
Hi everyone,
Can everyone help me I am province nominated in family case ,from within Canada, we have sent passport after passport request on 4th march same has been delivered next at Ottawa, there is no movement after that , can anyone suggest what to do now or we shall call them.
Please guide

Lospeppers

Mar 18, 2020
Hello, Mohammad216! Click this link to know the processing time for study permit by indicating your home country. I suggest that once you get your offer letter, you apply right away for study permit and TRV. :)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/information/times/index.asp

Hi I applied for a study permit and I got a notification that your processed decision envelope has be dispatched what does it mean ,it was too quick since it lasted for 4 days after my application paper form I am so confused

pccooper

Feb 7, 2019
I apply for my daughter permanent residence and passport was send on December 7th 2019 and receive at the Canadian embassy Kingston Jamaica on the 10th of December 2020. We received a vfs office application tracking number. Since then we have no information. 4months of summiting a passport. Pls guy's any body with information how long to get your visa.