+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

Anubhav97

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Quick update. Finally got approved email and CIC status yesterday. My passport and CoPR dispached same day and I received it today. I'm in Toronto and want to do Flagpolling at Niagara. Will go next week on Tuesday, wednesday or Thursday.
Bro what time your tracker got activated!?

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello Everyone, WARNING......

Dont go to Niagara Border for landing immigration. Biggest liars in the world.

I went to Rainbow Brodge today morning. Cross the border, spent 3 hours in Niagara USA and returned back and agent told me that COPR process is closed and he didn't know when it'll open again.

I called CBSA and they told me to first ask another border office and than do flagpoling,

I went to Peace Bridge CBSA Office, talked to the lady and she told me that at that moment, they're doing COPR but cant be sure about it when I'll return back.

I quickly went to USA again, flagpole and returend and officer took my flagpole document and told me that flagpoling is closed and don't argue.

I went back to office again and the lady wans't htere and the officer told that it was open when I asked an hour ago and now not. And told me to come later evening or tomorrow but no assurance that it'll work or not.

I wasted entire day for that and no result. I've trip to india next month end and will be back in January end. So may be I'll do COPR process at that time.

Just don't trust any vorder flagpoling for COPR and don't waste time, money and gas for that.

Anubhav97

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Quick update. Finally got approved email and CIC status yesterday. My passport and CoPR dispached same day and I received it today. I'm in Toronto and want to do Flagpolling at Niagara. Will go next week on Tuesday, wednesday or Thursday.
Just got an update in my account that my status is approved.
What time your tracker got activated in the evening ?

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Just got an update in my account that my status is approved.
What time your tracker got activated in the evening ?
Honestly I dont know excat time, but by tthe time after an email from cic regarding the update in the afternoon around 4, I tracked my package around 8-9 and it was on the way.

kriti208

Oct 7, 2019
My passport was delivered on 10th of October
Signed for by: JSCHEITUBOER
and I haven't got any response yet. Is this normal these days to wait this long?