+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After sending passport, how long does CIC take to stamp the PR visa?

kriti208

Oct 7, 2019
I
I mailed my documents out on the 3rd from Vancouver, and it arrived on the 7th. Does it usually take this long for me to hear back from them? I haven't really called or seen any updates on my account
I suggest you calling them. Ask them if they have received your package or not.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I

I suggest you calling them. Ask them if they have received your package or not.
I called them, provided them with the tracking number for the package TO ottawa and the agent said he would send a note saying that they haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know the general timeline for this?

kriti208

Oct 7, 2019
I called them, provided them with the tracking number for the package TO ottawa and the agent said he would send a note saying that they haven't heard anything yet. Does anyone know the general timeline for this?
That’s great actually.. I did the same last Thursday and by weekend I got an update saying my file is approved and today got an email saying, they will be sending pp pretty soon.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Silly question but I got my passport in the mail today (hurray) but the At the bottom Of the confirmation of permanent resident the signing portion is blank. Is that okay?

Scottish Aly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Scotland UK
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hey all,
Passport copies were received in Ottawa on Nov 5th. Just joining the thread to keep up to date with everyone’s progress and expected timelines.
Congrats to everyone for getting the Ready for Visa email!

kunaldude

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
Hello Guys,

I am in Inland CEC applicant.
Passport Request: 7th Nov 2019
Passport sent to Ottawa: 7th Nov 2019
Waiting for the passport to be stamped.

I have a planned trip to India in December end so I am just getting curious to know that can I do my landing while coming back from India or is it safe to go with PR card. There could be a scenario that I wont be able to pick up my PR card if i applied through flagpoling here because of tight deadlines.

Your reviews will be much appreciated..!!

Thanks

kriti208

Oct 7, 2019
Silly question but I got my passport in the mail today (hurray) but the At the bottom Of the confirmation of permanent resident the signing portion is blank. Is that okay?
If you read the document it says you not to sign. Also, the visa officer will sign infront of you and activate the COPR. Mine is blank as well.

Gary_li

Feb 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
7 March 2019
Hey all,
Passport copies were received in Ottawa on Nov 5th. Just joining the thread to keep up to date with everyone’s progress and expected timelines.
Congrats to everyone for getting the Ready for Visa email!
same, please let me know if approval