+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After ITA Travel

seemefree

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
Hello all,

I want to submit my address, travel and personal history as of today - 05/03/2018, to receive my personalized document checklist.

I already know that I will need a PCC for which I will need to travel to Warsaw next week.

My question is :
Can I submit my details today -> receive the personalized document checklist -> travel to collect PCC -> Come back and update travel history with latest travel?

Thank you very much for your help in advance! :)

@legalfalcon @DelPiero07

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I want to submit my address, travel and personal history as of today - 05/03/2018, to receive my personalized document checklist.

I already know that I will need a PCC for which I will need to travel to Warsaw next week.

My question is :
Can I submit my details today -> receive the personalized document checklist -> travel to collect PCC -> Come back and update travel history with latest travel?

Thank you very much for your help in advance! :)

@legalfalcon @DelPiero07

The rule of PCC is:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
You can travel anywhere, but be mindful of the PCC rule.

Reactions: seemefree

seemefree

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
The rule of PCC is:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than six months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant lived in that country.
You can travel anywhere, but be mindful of the PCC rule.
Thanks for the answer @legalfalcon, but I believe you missed the idea of my question.
I must have not explained clearly, my bad :)

This is the full picture -
- I am Indian
- I am a resident in Latvia
- I need to travel to Poland to get a PCC from the Indian Embassy there (Indian PCC). I am not worried about the validity of the PCC. It will be valid for sure.
- I received an ITA already
- I filled in 99% of the details already (personal history, travel history, education and work history etc.). I did not submit the details (to get the personalized checklist) yet, because I know I need to travel to Poland within 1 week to get the PCC from the Indian embassy there (which means my travel history will increase by 1 entry).

My question was -

Can I submit the details now -> get personalized checklist -> travel to Poland and get the Indian PCC -> Come back and update the travel history section with the additional entry (Poland travel) ?

Or

Once I get the personalized checklist after submitting all the personal details (personal, travel etc.), I cannot add an additional entry in the travel history section, before e-APR?

I hope I made things much clearer now. Thank you very much in advance for your help! :)

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the answer @legalfalcon, but I believe you missed the idea of my question.
I must have not explained clearly, my bad :)

This is the full picture -
- I am Indian
- I am a resident in Latvia
- I need to travel to Poland to get a PCC from the Indian Embassy there (Indian PCC). I am not worried about the validity of the PCC. It will be valid for sure.
- I received an ITA already
- I filled in 99% of the details already (personal history, travel history, education and work history etc.). I did not submit the details (to get the personalized checklist) yet, because I know I need to travel to Poland within 1 week to get the PCC from the Indian embassy there (which means my travel history will increase by 1 entry).

My question was -

Can I submit the details now -> get personalized checklist -> travel to Poland and get the Indian PCC -> Come back and update the travel history section with the additional entry (Poland travel) ?

Or

Once I get the personalized checklist after submitting all the personal details (personal, travel etc.), I cannot add an additional entry in the travel history section, before e-APR?

I hope I made things much clearer now. Thank you very much in advance for your help! :)
The bolded one.

Reactions: seemefree