+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asefi said:
No, I am asking because his timeline indicates that he was "rejected due to misleading information". Don't know what this means. Im just wondering about it.
My bad! I am on mobile so I have to zoom close to see the small words, then I could type. I just saw his timeline and realized what you meant.

Yikes, thats must have been horrible experience, makes me curious now, what happened?

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Mazar_Sponsor said:
My bad! I am on mobile so I have to zoom close to see the small words, then I could type. I just saw his timeline and realized what you meant.

Yikes, thats must have been horrible experience, makes me curious now, what happened?
No worries brother :) Yeah me too.. its scary :(

hawaii123

Apr 4, 2014
Hi everyone, a little update from my side: after successful interview and remed, ecas status says re medical have been received. Is that a sign that they are finalizing the application?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hawaii123 said:
Hi everyone, a little update from my side: after successful interview and remed, ecas status says re medical have been received. Is that a sign that they are finalizing the application?
Yes it is. Once it shows in Ecas, " Medical Received", it takes about 2 weeks-1 month for PPR.

I am not sure how long it take but that's the average for NDVO.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Thank you all Yasmeen, Mazar, and namat for your concern and replies!

I got a little good news :)

The MP assistant emailed me and said that NDVO replied to her saying that everything was satisfactory about the med exam, so no problems! I guess you guys were right about the MP assistant not providing enough info.

Mashallah our MP is very helpful and pretty fast in getting info from NDVO. Our immigration consultant however is on the sideline, so slow and just silent.

Now I just have to wait for PPR. Oh Allah, please give us all patience and speed up all our cases.

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
hawaii123 said:
That's great news! Could you please tell us the date that you did re-med and when the ecas status changed? Did you do re-med in Kabul? I'm also around your stage, waiting for PPR and having done the re-med.

Things are heating up in this thread. I see people getting PPRs fast at this time, Mazar got his visa, others have interviews coming up. I hope this means that all the other cases will be getting good news these days as cases are being completed and our turns are coming up :)

You are all always in my prayers.

hawaii123

Apr 4, 2014
Thank you, I hope everything wraps up fast for you too. Mu hubby did remed right after his interview, he did it in Delhi and ecas status changed a couple of days ago. So ecas changed around 10 days after the remeds.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeed.Afghan said:
That's great news! Could you please tell us the date that you did re-med and when the ecas status changed? Did you do re-med in Kabul? I'm also around your stage, waiting for PPR and having done the re-med.

Things are heating up in this thread. I see people getting PPRs fast at this time, Mazar got his visa, others have interviews coming up. I hope this means that all the other cases will be getting good news these days as cases are being completed and our turns are coming up :)

You are all always in my prayers.
Haha, I had said to Yasmeen and others that by end of this year, many of you guys will get good news so wishing you guys all the best and soon your visas!

Let me know if your getting visa from Islamabad or NDVO.

If Islamabad, please provide me how you do it. Its good for knowledge as ours were done from NDVO.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hawaii123 said:
Thank you, I hope everything wraps up fast for you too. Mu hubby did remed right after his interview, he did it in Delhi and ecas status changed a couple of days ago. So ecas changed around 10 days after the remeds.
Glad you did it by Delhi. The PPR will come shortly after Re medical

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
congrats everyone.. for those of you that received positive updates :)

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
yasmeen143 said:
I had the data from April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 this is what I got:

New Delhi - Applications
passed 3,522
refused 711
approval rate 83%

Islamabad - Applications
passed 1,214
refused 181
approval rate 87%

Please see this link for interview questions for practicing - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/afghanistan-spouse-sponsorship-thru-india-t170800.375.html
Thanks for the info

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Asefi said:
You're wife got a second interview after getting rejected? May I ask why her application was rejected?
No it's her first interview

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I think you have misunderstood too!

He was refering to NDVO, if they should be calling him to make an appointment for interview but they never did.

Instead, He did MP enquiry and found out that he had received a interview and that they have 30days to prepare for interview

Tofan-ram,

Yes, They either call or email the Representive about interview. Its totally normal!

Is there a reason why you cannot attend for interview for your spouse ( If your case, then please tell us why?)

There has been alot of people rejected. With sponsors help by coming to interview, there chances go up because it shows the officer commitment. If you dont, the applicant will become nervous not know what they will ask. Its scary, try putting yourself in their shoe.

If you dont attend, the chances of failing the interview are high, so please do go. You been waiting for this moment for so long! Dont risk failing the interview
Thank you for the clarification ...

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
Asefi said:
No, I am asking because his timeline indicates that he was "rejected due to misleading information". Don't know what this means. Im just wondering about it.
It's a long story and it won't help anyone if I share it here ...