Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Salam to all my dear brothers and sisters,

I just wanted to give ya'll an update, albeit bad news :'(

So after my wife's interview, we did her remed exam on oct 20. It was submitted to CIC on oct 22. after waiting a week I got a little worried so we had our MP get an inquiry to see if NDVO received the results on oct 29. On oct 30 we got an email from the MP stating that NDVO said the following:

Your enquiry has been received at the immigration section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India and it contains insufficient information.

Kindly resubmit the enquiry with the following complete information:

Principal applicant surname:
Principal applicant given name:
Date of birth:
Application number or Client Identification number:
Application type:
Date application submitted:

NDVO's reply didn't make sense so we went to the doctor who did the re-med exam and wanted clarification. He said that he submitted everything and showed us on the computer that everything was complete -God, what perplexing puzzle: NDVO is saying the med results contain insufficient info, and the remed doc is saying the results were sent completely.

Henceee we contacted le MP again (it's actually his assistant) and she's gonna get some more clarification and email NDVO again to say wtf is this bs; you better straighten everything out you @%#&$. Pardon my language, folks. Now we're waiting to see the final verdict.

It really made me depressed because I knew it would cause delays. But it's Allah's Supreme Wisdom and His divine test, so I've been keeping myself patient. It's all for my good and Khair.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:

So after my wife's interview, we did her remed exam on oct 20. It was submitted to CIC on oct 22. after waiting a week I got a little worried so we had our MP get an inquiry to see if NDVO received the results on oct 29. On oct 30 we got an email from the MP stating that NDVO said the following:

Your enquiry has been received at the immigration section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi, India and it contains insufficient information.

Date of birth:
Application type:

NDVO's reply didn't make sense so we went to the doctor who did the re-med exam and wanted clarification. He said that he submitted everything and showed us on the computer that everything was complete -God, what perplexing puzzle: NDVO is saying the med results contain insufficient info, and the remed doc is saying the results were sent completely.

Henceee we contacted le MP again (it's actually his assistant) and she's gonna get some more clarification and email NDVO again to say wtf is this bs; you better straighten everything out you @ %#&$. Pardon my language, folks. Now we're waiting to see the final verdict.

It really made me depressed because I knew it would cause delays. But it's Allah's Supreme Wisdom and His divine test, so I've been keeping myself patient. It's all for my good and Khair.
I hope it's not about the Medical Exam. Maybe the MP didn't provide those details and that's what they are asking the MP to provide in order to help further?

Anyway hope they straighten this issue out soon for you bakhair.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Saeed.Afghan said:
CONGRATULATIONS! You're finally done with this distress. May God give you 2 a blissful life ahead in unity ;)

Q: I know someone else also asked this, but how much time does the visa have for your wife til she has to go to Canada?
to answer your question, the expiry of Visa is normally the expiry of medical exam. His wife's Med expires sometime in jan or feb 2015 so the visa is also valid till then.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeed.Afghan said:
CONGRATULATIONS! You're finally done with this distress. May God give you 2 a blissful life ahead in unity ;)

Q: I know someone else also asked this, but how much time does the visa have for your wife til she has to go to Canada?
*edit* Yasmeen has answered your question!

Sorry been away, Been shopping and packing. We got our exit visa from FRRO. We will get it in next 4-5 days, then get ready to leave to see her parents in Mazar e Sharif. Lastly go to Canada

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saeed.Afghan said:

Date of birth:
Application type:

Henceee we contacted le MP again (it's actually his assistant) and she's gonna get some more clarification and email NDVO again to say wtf is this bs; you better straighten everything out you @ %#&$. Pardon my language, folks. Now we're waiting to see the final verdict.

The MP's Assistant did not provide sufficent amount of information for enquiry. So they are asking those questions from the MP. They are not asking for medical information.

Hope that clearifies what you were thinking.

positivity

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2013
Doc's Request.
21-11-2013/ status changed to IP on 04-02-14
AOR Received.
15-08-2013
File Transfer...
16-07-2013
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
24-09-12 sent w/ file
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
oct. 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
November 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
*edit* Yasmeen has answered your question!

Sorry been away, Been shopping and packing. We got our exit visa from FRRO. We will get it in next 4-5 days, then get ready to leave to see her parents in Mazar e Sharif. Lastly go to Canada
Congrats!!! when exactly did you receive news that your visa has been issued? We are still waiting ???

namat

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ---New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2012
Med's Done....
July 2014
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
soon?
LANDED..........
i really dont see it coming
Saeed.Afghan said:

Date of birth:
Application type:

Agree with the guys here, your MP's assistant did not provide enough info about your application to inquire.

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Salam Everyone,

What is the interview success rate in Delhi compare to Islamabad? Is it part of the Delhi office application process to call for a interview?
I received interview date via email and they gave me only 30 days to prepare. I haven't receive any letter prior to indicate that I placed for interview... I did few inquires through MP and suddenly the send me email with interview date.

Since I won't be able to attend the interview with my wife, could you please share any helpful tips and suggestions ...Much appreciated

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
tofan-ram said:
Salam Everyone,

What is the interview success rate in Delhi compare to Islamabad? Is it part of the Delhi office application process to call for a interview?
I received interview date via email and they gave me only 30 days to prepare. I haven't receive any letter prior to indicate that I placed for interview... I did few inquires through MP and suddenly the send me email with interview date.

Since I won't be able to attend the interview with my wife, could you please share any helpful tips and suggestions ...Much appreciated
I had the data from April 1, 2013 to March 31, 2014 this is what I got:

New Delhi - Applications
passed 3,522
refused 711
approval rate 83%

Islamabad - Applications
passed 1,214
refused 181
approval rate 87%

Please see this link for interview questions for practicing - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/afghanistan-spouse-sponsorship-thru-india-t170800.375.html

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
yasmeen143 said:
to answer your question, the expiry of Visa is normally the expiry of medical exam. His wife's Med expires sometime in jan or feb 2015 so the visa is also valid till then.
Congratulation Yasmeen143, finally you get rid of all the stress. However, Please don't forget us in your pray that one day we also announce that we are all done with the stressful waiting time.
May God bless you with your new life. Best of Luck :D :D :D :D

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
tofan-ram said:
Salam Everyone,

You're wife got a second interview after getting rejected? May I ask why her application was rejected?

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

AFG_HR said:
Congratulation Yasmeen143, finally you get rid of all the stress. However, Please don't forget us in your pray that one day we also announce that we are all done with the stressful waiting time.
May God bless you with your new life. Best of Luck :D :D :D :D
You misunderstood AFG_Hr!

She was refering to someome question. She hasnt gotten her PPR yet. Soon bahkair

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
positivity said:
Congrats!!! when exactly did you receive news that your visa has been issued? We are still waiting ???
On October 29.

I Checked the VFS tracking number daily ( online ) and it showed its ready for pickup. We picked it up at 9:30am on october 30th!

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asefi said:
You're wife got a second interview after getting rejected? May I ask why her application was rejected?
I think you have misunderstood too!

He was refering to NDVO, if they should be calling him to make an appointment for interview but they never did.

Instead, He did MP enquiry and found out that he had received a interview and that they have 30days to prepare for interview

Tofan-ram,

Yes, They either call or email the Representive about interview. Its totally normal!

Is there a reason why you cannot attend for interview for your spouse ( If your case, then please tell us why?)

There has been alot of people rejected. With sponsors help by coming to interview, there chances go up because it shows the officer commitment. If you dont, the applicant will become nervous not know what they will ask. Its scary, try putting yourself in their shoe.

If you dont attend, the chances of failing the interview are high, so please do go. You been waiting for this moment for so long! Dont risk failing the interview

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
Mazar_Sponsor said:
I think you have misunderstood too!

He was refering to NDVO, if they should be calling him to make an appointment for interview but they never did.

Instead, He did MP enquiry and found out that he had received a interview and that they have 30days to prepare for interview

Tofan-ram,

Yes, They either call or email the Representive about interview. Its totally normal!

Is there a reason why you cannot attend for interview for your spouse ( If your case, then please tell us why?)

There has been alot of people rejected. With sponsors help by coming to interview, there chances go up because it shows the officer commitment. If you dont, the applicant will become nervous not know what they will ask. Its scary, try putting yourself in their shoe.

If you dont attend, the chances of failing the interview are high, so please do go. You been waiting for this moment for so long! Dont risk failing the interview
No, I am asking because his timeline indicates that he was "rejected due to misleading information". Don't know what this means. Im just wondering about it.