+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
sadafN said:
Yama jan here is what you should do, go to Pakistan Islamabad send the passport via DHL attach letter stating that you would like to pick up you passport when it's ready because you do not have a resistance address in Pakistan ( if you need I can draft you the letter ) do not give a PO box number they do not deliver in PO box add. Make you keep a copy of your passport with you will need it with your tazkera to pick up your passport when it's ready! Be ready it might take 10-30 day ! Give your hotel's add that you are staying you will either recive a call or a leter asking you to come pick up you passport from Islamabad. Make sure to provide a current phone number too !
I AM AGREED WITH SADAF JAAN YOU MAY GET HOTEL AND STAY HERE AND USE PHONE NUMBER ITS ALRIGHT AND IF SOME WANA ADDRESS IN PAKISTAN YOU CAN COME AT OUR ADDRESS FOR REC PASSPORT I OFFER IT,

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
yamayama said:
Salam alaikum respected members.

Thanks God, I am so happy finally I got an email for PPR request for my wife. I hope and I will always pray for all to get their PPR soon and get done with this CIC hide and seek game.
Congrats you deserve it!!! Happy for you. Thanks for keeping us all in your prayers, i wish you all the very best and hope your marriage is full of happiness and you two remain close forever :)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
I think if they say it's good we don't have a problem, because Peerzad is living in Afghanistan and he had sent his PP to India. He didn't have any problem. He is just needing to send a few more documents for his son's part.

I believe as long as NDVO replies back to me I will feel comfortable Sadaf Jan. But again I am not telling everyone that this is the right approach. It's just what I am feeling could work.
Salam Yasmeen Jan,

Thats a great idea. I will call NDVO for you and double check when its 10pm. I will ask and if they answer it, I will message you on FB or Inbox :)

If not, talk to your MP and it will work out for you.

P.S,

In Pakistan your husband will be bored and not much to do. In India, atleast he will have some fun, travel and live freely.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Salam Yasmeen Jan,

Thats a great idea. I will call NDVO for you and double check when its 10pm. I will ask and if they answer it, I will message you on FB or Inbox :)

P.S,

In Pakistan your husband will be bored and not much to do. In India, atleast he will have some fun, travel and live freely.
Thanks a lot bro jaan, I know they don't treat afghans good in Pakistan's border. I know people who have had bad experience. Plus he has been in India for a tourist Visa before. He could again and perhaps as you said have some fun at the same time.

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
wazhuma123 said:
hi guys,

so my husband interview went well alhamo Allah and he has to do his medical since it has expired and for some reason they didnt ask him to renew his police check.

Also my apple. status changed to In Progress finalllyyy but we're happy because the scary part is behind now we have to wait for visa.
Wish you all a good luck.
Wounderful news Wazhuma jan , many congratulations ! your message was so relaxing and I wish my husband interview also goes well. it looks you did not went to india and was waiting for possible phone interview and they did not call you.... they asked the same for me too, but i booked my flight to go with him as some ppl had experience and suggested me to go with him in interview, but my family suggested me to do not go to india just be ready for phone interview since, I am doing nursing full time program and I am so stuck with studies and have work hard for it... it is almost end of my semester ....but I booked my flight for one week to go with him to his interview because passing his interview is my first priority than my exams

I also have all documents from my summer visiting my husband such as ticket and ticket invoice, passport showing my entry and exit day and lots of photo..... I am gonna practice all those recommended questions and our application forms to be ready although,,,,we know each other very well and missing each other so much, I just want him to pass even i miss my semester but still need to make a wise decision......
If I know that my going is not impacting so much on his case, I can cancel my ticket, they will only charge me for cancellation and that is ok.....
what do you think Wazhuma jan? I really need your or any body have clear idea,please.share..... that can help me to make a wise choice regarding my flight to india?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
JAV said:
Salam Khatera Jan, I wish good luck for you and your husband with the interview. You should look all those recommended questions in this forum and as well as in new delhi 2013 forum, it may help alot. Secondly, I don't know if you will be able to ask them to send you remedical. They will send you. They asked me for remedical few days before expiry maybe because I did an mp inquiry a week before getting the remedical. Because in the response, mp email stated that they will ask the remedical soon. I hope it all helps. Good luck to everyone, Inshallah moshkil hai hamagi ma Asan shawa bakhair.
Thank you JAV, for your reply and wishing the good luck. I have the recommended question from this forum and from New Delhi 2013 I do not have it. Is it posted the same way or it is a link that i can find those question, can you plz help me with this or any body knows? I appreciate your help.

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
khatera said:
Wounderful news Wazhuma jan , many congratulations ! your message was so relaxing and I wish my husband interview also goes well. it looks you did not went to india and was waiting for possible phone interview and they did not call you.... they asked the same for me too, but i booked my flight to go with him as some ppl had experience and suggested me to go with him in interview, but my family suggested me to do not go to india just be ready for phone interview since, I am doing nursing full time program and I am so stuck with studies and have work hard for it... it is almost end of my semester ....but I booked my flight for one week to go with him to his interview because passing his interview is my first priority than my exams

I also have all documents from my summer visiting my husband such as ticket and ticket invoice, passport showing my entry and exit day and lots of photo..... I am gonna practice all those recommended questions and our application forms to be ready although,,,,we know each other very well and missing each other so much, I just want him to pass even i miss my semester but still need to make a wise decision......
If I know that my going is not impacting so much on his case, I can cancel my ticket, they will only charge me for cancellation and that is ok.....
what do you think Wazhuma jan? I really need your or any body have clear idea,please.share..... that can help me to make a wise choice regarding my flight to india?
Dear khatera jan ! It's always a good idea to be with him in the interview, but if you cant then that's fine, that's WHY they have accommodated a possible phone interview if they have further questions from usually most of the questions are asked of the spouse that's beeing sponsored to see if the relationship is genuine, you can send you husband a letter from your school and u stating why you can't attend or be with him on the interview and you are surely available for a phone interview also send copy of ur passport showing ur visit pics to you husband to take on the interview day, if you don't get a call it's mean he passed and the was no further questions! From a immgration law perspective it's not a mast for you to attend the interview! If you have further question or need to talk to an immgration lawyer pls inbox me ! I hope it helped

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
sadafN said:
Dear khatera jan ! It's always a good idea to be with him in the interview, but if you cant then that's fine, that's WHY they have accommodated a possible phone interview if they have further questions from usually most of the questions are asked of the spouse that's beeing sponsored to see if the relationship is genuine, you can send you husband a letter from your school and u stating why you can't attend or be with him on the interview and you are surely available for a phone interview also send copy of ur passport showing ur visit pics to you husband to take on the interview day, if you don't get a call it's mean he passed and the was no further questions! From a immgration law perspective it's not a mast for you to attend the interview! If you have further question or need to talk to an immgration lawyer pls inbox me ! I hope it helped
Thank you very much Sadaf Jan for a quick and helpful response, I already booked my flight and it is safe to accompany him to the interview. This Monday I talk with my clinical coordinator if they can provide me a letter that can help with our interview, I hope he pass the interview , it is really stressful time that i am experiencing with my husband and my study case. khuda jan bakhair ted kona. ,......KHUDA JAN MIHRABAN AST. I know i am over stressed with my exams and his interview but keep hope to Allah jan and pray that I can manage every thing.
I wish the best luck for getting your visa too Sadaf jan and I hope all hear good news by end of this year inshalah!

Regarding getting letter, i have a question from you ? I was thinking to get a letter from my school that I need my husband support to help me with my studying also I was thinking that my husband get a letter from his work that he is at risk because his job is working with foreign people and he is their driver and every day he has to travel with them out side Kabul city, his life is at risk and I am so worried about him that can't be relaxed. I am not sure . do you have any idea regarding this type letter Sadaf jan?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Salam Yasmeen Jan,

P.S,

YES YOU ARE RESTRICT IN PAKISTAN MAY HAVING SO MORE FUN IN INDIA WAOO BUT DO NOT EXCEED IN FUN. BEING MUSLIM HAVE PRAY AND I KNOW INDIA PROCESS IS GOOD

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
khatera said:
Thank you very much Sadaf Jan for a quick and helpful response, I already booked my flight and it is safe to accompany him to the interview. This Monday I talk with my clinical coordinator if they can provide me a letter that can help with our interview, I hope he pass the interview , it is really stressful time that i am experiencing with my husband and my study case. khuda jan bakhair ted kona. ,......KHUDA JAN MIHRABAN AST. I know i am over stressed with my exams and his interview but keep hope to Allah jan and pray that I can manage every thing.
I wish the best luck for getting your visa too Sadaf jan and I hope all hear good news by end of this year inshalah!

Regarding getting letter, i have a question from you ? I was thinking to get a letter from my school that I need my husband support to help me with my studying also I was thinking that my husband get a letter from his work that he is at risk because his job is working with foreign people and he is their driver and every day he has to travel with them out side Kabul city, his life is at risk and I am so worried about him that can't be relaxed. I am not sure . do you have any idea regarding this type letter Sadaf jan?
Salam Dear Khatera jan and respected members of this form within same or similar situation,

my advise for you is plain and sample if you have booked your ticket and if financially possible for you go to India to be with your husband for interview please do so 100%, its not required to be with your spouse for the interview but it would make huge impact on the outcome of your application that is coming from my experience. while we were there for interview we got passed but they were two other couple that were rejected on the spot one from Kashmir and other from punjab india so out of tons of interview if one got passed without spouse does not count hope you got what I am saying, so take some time off the school you can start it back once you come back it would not be the end of the world or work for that matter fact, take care of your life get your husband here my sis while you can or while you have a chance , if they call you for interview they have concern that is why they call you for interview otherwise they dont want to waste there or yours time, for example in my case there concern was due we were close relative they were thinking its a setup for her to get to Canada due to fact that I have provided tons of evidence from pictures to my wedding dvd, skype , viber, whatus app you name it and you can thing of I have provided , they want to see it in front of them and they have cross examine us for good one hour and they ask all the key question regarding our application and relationship once they were done they approved us on spot, so please dont take it lite get ready pack your bags study your application A to Z both of you and take all supporting document package with you specially your pics from your engagement, wedding with green and white dress its very important they ask about it they ask us anyway and all other pics of both of you on other occasions with family and friends and make sure you guys are in sync with each other I would recommend review for both of you before interview time be ready and well prep bottom line.

please please please dont try to be creative and any way or shape keep it sample , short and sample answers not too much not too less, if your husband is not good in english get translator with you a good one not a bogus one if they cross examine you guys they wouldnt let you guys set together one must leave once that than they will call the other one so please note of that and they call it right a way so no time for sharing questions very tricky and smart so keep that in mind.

please please dont talk a bout anything else dont make things complex by saying your husband live is on danger or anything from your school it might backfire keep it sample, get ready, study your case with your husband, go bakhair to India pass your interview bakhair get the visa and get your husband here and please dont forget while you are in India enjoy your trip with your husband India is a great country and see all the places there while you can and enjoy food, fruit and culture. hope my advises could help you or other members on similar situation.

regards,

cvimmm

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
khurram19801 said:
YES YOU ARE RESTRICT IN PAKISTAN MAY HAVING SO MORE FUN IN INDIA WAOO BUT DO NOT EXCEED IN FUN. BEING MUSLIM HAVE PRAY AND I KNOW INDIA PROCESS IS GOOD
?

khatera

Star Member
May 6, 2014
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Khatera jan and respected members of this form within same or similar situation,

my advise for you is plain and sample if you have booked your ticket and if financially possible for you go to India to be with your husband for interview please do so 100%, its not required to be with your spouse for the interview but it would make huge impact on the outcome of your application that is coming from my experience. while we were there for interview we got passed but they were two other couple that were rejected on the spot one from Kashmir and other from punjab india so out of tons of interview if one got passed without spouse does not count hope you got what I am saying, so take some time off the school you can start it back once you come back it would not be the end of the world or work for that matter fact, take care of your life get your husband here my sis while you can or while you have a chance , if they call you for interview they have concern that is why they call you for interview otherwise they dont want to waste there or yours time, for example in my case there concern was due we were close relative they were thinking its a setup for her to get to Canada due to fact that I have provided tons of evidence from pictures to my wedding dvd, skype , viber, whatus app you name it and you can thing of I have provided , they want to see it in front of them and they have cross examine us for good one hour and they ask all the key question regarding our application and relationship once they were done they approved us on spot, so please dont take it lite get ready pack your bags study your application A to Z both of you and take all supporting document package with you specially your pics from your engagement, wedding with green and white dress its very important they ask about it they ask us anyway and all other pics of both of you on other occasions with family and friends and make sure you guys are in sync with each other I would recommend review for both of you before interview time be ready and well prep bottom line.

please please please dont try to be creative and any way or shape keep it sample , short and sample answers not too much not too less, if your husband is not good in english get translator with you a good one not a bogus one if they cross examine you guys they wouldnt let you guys set together one must leave once that than they will call the other one so please note of that and they call it right a way so no time for sharing questions very tricky and smart so keep that in mind.

please please dont talk a bout anything else dont make things complex by saying your husband live is on danger or anything from your school it might backfire keep it sample, get ready, study your case with your husband, go bakhair to India pass your interview bakhair get the visa and get your husband here and please dont forget while you are in India enjoy your trip with your husband India is a great country and see all the places there while you can and enjoy food, fruit and culture. hope my advises could help you or other members on similar situation.

regards,

cvimmm
Thank you Civmm for such a great response and sharing your own experience,do you know that you have always been so helpful to me. I see your time line and it shows landed in August, it is so wonderful:) I wish you the best and happy life with your spouse in Canada!
Civmm bro, you really cleared my mind about my decision and going with my husband interview and i really appreciate it and I for sure make my time to prepare for our case.
Thanks for being so supportive. i like this forum as there are many ppl. that they spend their precious time and want to help others, God bless you bro. :)

I just wanted to ask you if you open this forum again and could answer my question regarding interpreter, that how I will know that which one is a good interpreter? I have given the list of interpreters and company and there is only one choice for Dari language, can you tell me if you chose any interpreter and which one is good, can you provide me the name and information regarding to that.

I also want to ask you regarding my husband remedical? as his medical exam is already expired long time ago, in june, how they will ask for remedical, can he do it in india and how long it will take? my husband wants to do his remedical in india if he passed the interview and asked for it inshalah, can you explain me how it works for him in order to get his ppr and visa processing faster? any body have clear idea, i appreciate your response?

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
khatera said:
Thank you Civmm for such a great response and sharing your own experience,do you know that you have always been so helpful to me. I see your time line and it shows landed in August, it is so wonderful:) I wish you the best and happy life with your spouse in Canada!
Civmm bro, you really cleared my mind about my decision and going with my husband interview and i really appreciate it and I for sure make my time to prepare for our case.
Thanks for being so supportive. i like this forum as there are many ppl. that they spend their precious time and want to help others, God bless you bro. :)

I just wanted to ask you if you open this forum again and could answer my question regarding interpreter, that how I will know that which one is a good interpreter? I have given the list of interpreters and company and there is only one choice for Dari language, can you tell me if you chose any interpreter and which one is good, can you provide me the name and information regarding to that.

I also want to ask you regarding my husband remedical? as his medical exam is already expired long time ago, in june, how they will ask for remedical, can he do it in india and how long it will take? my husband wants to do his remedical in india if he passed the interview and asked for it inshalah, can you explain me how it works for him in order to get his ppr and visa processing faster? any body have clear idea, i appreciate your response?
i am agreed cvimm abslutly giving up great advice plz folw this advice dont be on creative mode just simple and short point to point question and answer

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
khatera said:

Thanks Dear Khatera jan for kind words, once a wise man said there are two great days in human life ( once we born and once we know why we came to this world ) so we are all in this planet to help each other and be good to each other and treat each other with respect, dignity.

back to your questions : we didnt need interpreter as my wife English was excellent, so if there is only one interpreter for Dari chose that one if your husband english is not good. that is all I can say at this point if other members have more info you should reach out to them .

regarding remed exam once inshaullah bakhair the interview is passed at the end they will usually till you the result and since your husband medical is already expired there is no way they will issue the visa without valid remed know that depends on health officer decision some time if there is 2 remed expired they extend the validity without any exam if not you will be asked right a way via email same day or next day after interview either go for full remed exam which contain the whole thing xray - blood - urine and all or asked for remed reassessment which is only xray for TB that is all and that can be done in New Delhi there are tons of Doctor there in New Delhi specially there is medical complex in ( Pancheel Park area ) you can ask any reghshaw wala or taxi driver to get you there they have huge medical section dedicated to CHC - New Delhi you dont need to make an appointment just get your medical paperwork, ID and couple of photos and they will do it on the spot the cost for full exam would be aroud 5000 rupees and reassessment is about 3500 rupees and they will send the result as soon as done to CHC specially if they are E medical enable doctor they will upload the results right a way to CHC data base as soon as complete you can get the info about timing from them it is usually any where from 2 to 5 business day they are quick, keep that in mind last but not least that you have to choose from the approved list of doctors from CIC web that practice in New Delhi they are the only approved medical body that can do that.

regarding how fast the whole process is done it all depends first of all that the interview is positive after that how quickly they get your remed results either way full or reassessment which you can ask the doctor for approximate time, once they have the remed they can issue the visa same day even so it all depends in your circumstances there is no exact formula that you can get it faster or either an express lane but is should not take more than 3 weeks max, we got it with in two week of remed done.

please make sure once the interview is passed some time they ask would like us to give you visa or you are out of time and you would like to get PPR request through CHC - Islamabad please say you have come along way you would like to get it done there no transfer please other wise would be delay and again another trip to Pakistan so please if you can avoid that please do so.

I wish you and all respected members best luck and my best wishes.

Regards,

Cvimmm

Saeed.Afghan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2012
AOR Received.
14-01-2013
File Transfer...
Transferred from Islamabad to New Delhi 06-03-2014
Med's Request
Re-med requested 14-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-10-2014
Interview........
14-10-2014, then Status changed to IP same day
Passport Req..
09-03-2015 & Status changed to DM. PP submitted 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-04-2015 & my wife collected it 06-04-2015...ALLAHU AKBAR!
Mazar_Sponsor said:
If I have annoyed you with my opinion, I am sorry. I only gave my opinion. Wont happen again

It was based on my experience

On other side of note,

Got our Passport with Shiny Visa. See you guys around!

I wont be on for while as Im busy packing, shopping and lots to do!
CONGRATULATIONS! You're finally done with this distress. May God give you 2 a blissful life ahead in unity ;)

Q: I know someone else also asked this, but how much time does the visa have for your wife til she has to go to Canada?