+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Afghanistan Spouse Sponsorship thru India

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Salaam to all the brothers and sisters in here. I have a lot of catching up to do. This thread has pick up pages fairly quickly :) My spouse in Afghanistan received an e-mail for medical. Does this mean there is not going to be an interview? I thought they asked for medical after interviews?

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully. IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this letter.

Asefi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2014
AOR Received.
20-08-2014
IELTS Request
In process January 20 2015
File Transfer...
First medical October 2013
Med's Request
Remedical January 20 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon inshahallah.
LANDED..........
Soon inshahallah.
desighee said:
Salaam to all the brothers and sisters in here. I have a lot of catching up to do. This thread has pick up pages fairly quickly :) My spouse in Afghanistan received an e-mail for medical. Does this mean there is not going to be an interview? I thought they asked for medical after interviews?

These medical instructions are being issued since your application has been processed to the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully. IMPORTANT: You are required to undergo the medical examinations within 60 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.
Walaikum Salam :)

Thats really good news, congrats! And no, I believe the medical is required whenever your application is about to go in process. Did you apply in January or june?

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
03-23-2014 from Islamabad to New Dehli
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hey guys, I just came from shower and check my email... I noticed we got a email, then confirmed with VFS tracking Number, It says;

" Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 30 Oct 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:( I removed Tracking # :p )
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 30 Oct 2014 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:20141010INICPPT37184

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,New Delhi
VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
E-WING, S-2 LEVEL,INTERNATIONAL TRADE TOWERS,
NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI "

Its 5:44pm, VFS closes at 4pm... We will go pick it up tomorrow. Then go to FRRO for Exit Permission. Book Flight Ticket ( depending on how long visa is valid until so Will book accordingly ). Shop for winter clothes for wife, sell appliances and other chores to do

Thank you all for your Support to all senior members, It was a great pleasure being around. I will try and continue to be on this forum but not as often because I have to return back to my Policing commitments, Work ( 2 jobs ), Study and other commitments

I hope you guys can understand, but be sure that I will be online once per day ( 11pm-1am most likely )

;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-* 8)

* Note *

I believe Positivity or Jav should be getting their Decision Made by Monday-Wednesday ( Havn't had dream yet but I am hoping! )
Congrats glad ur done

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
sadafN said:
Congrats glad ur done
Also let us know how long do you have stated on the visa for u to leave ? Expiry ?

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hey guys, I just came from shower and check my email... I noticed we got a email, then confirmed with VFS tracking Number, It says;

" Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 30 Oct 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:( I removed Tracking # :p )

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 30 Oct 2014 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:20141010INICPPT37184

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,New Delhi
VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
E-WING, S-2 LEVEL,INTERNATIONAL TRADE TOWERS,
NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI "

Its 5:44pm, VFS closes at 4pm... We will go pick it up tomorrow. Then go to FRRO for Exit Permission. Book Flight Ticket ( depending on how long visa is valid until so Will book accordingly ). Shop for winter clothes for wife, sell appliances and other chores to do

Thank you all for your Support to all senior members, It was a great pleasure being around. I will try and continue to be on this forum but not as often because I have to return back to my Policing commitments, Work ( 2 jobs ), Study and other commitments

I hope you guys can understand, but be sure that I will be online once per day ( 11pm-1am most likely )

;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-* 8)

* Note *

I believe Positivity or Jav should be getting their Decision Made by Monday-Wednesday ( Havn't had dream yet but I am hoping! )
Hey mazar bro many congrats, finally you got what you wanted..wish you a happy married life.
Please keep in touch with us, we still waiting and I don't know why they stop working in 2013 files.. Please khoda jan help us

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anjo14 said:
Hey mazar bro many congrats, finally you got what you wanted..wish you a happy married life.
Please keep in touch with us, we still waiting and I don't know why they stop working in 2013 files.. Please khoda jan help us
Thank you and yes, we are very happy. We are going to the VFS in about an hour. I havnt slept since we prayed and namoz this morning haha. Been on FB, couldnt sleep...

I will pray and hope I get some dreams about you guys. I had one dream but I messaged that person directly about it.

I don't think they stopped working on 2013 cases. Like I mentioned before, Your original Visa Office is Islamabad, but NDVO is " helping " them because they are more experienced in the busy-ness than Islamabad. Obviously, NDVO will work on their files before another embassys so thats why the NEW DELHI 2014 Applicant Forum is getting IP, DM & PPR faster.

I can say that your timeframes are based on Islamabad ( 32months ) not NDVO ( 12-15months )

I am sure some of you guys * cough to the person who I messaged earlier * will be getting their DM, PPR and finally Visas soon!

When it does happen, You can tell everyone here who you were :p

* Edit * Take care guys, going to get ready, ready breakfast and arrange documents to go to FRRO right after we get our Passport with Visa

sadafN

Apr 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-2013
AOR Received.
02-14-13
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Remed done 09/04/2014
Med's Done....
02-14-13
Interview........
Wived
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
I know everyone here gives their personal opinion and that's great to some extant ! Just to let you know for further information because I worked with PNP and the information that was shared: it's NOT THAT ISLAMABAD IS LESS experienced THEN NEW DEHLI OFFICE OUR FILES WERE transferred lol my dear do you know for how long CHC was handling the cases in Pakistan ? Many many years and even thu it's base in Islamabad don't forget that they regulate under Canadian gov! I'm currently a law student doing my masters in immgration law so I know the government regulates it's offices that works under umbrella! The reason why cases were TRANSFERRED was that the section that Handel immgration in Islamabad after the strike late 2013 closed down due to many reasons and all the files were transferred to other offices! Yes the time line was ridicules due to not having staff in ISL office ! AND THE REASON WHY ITS TAKING LONG FOR OUR FILES are that when they conduct the background checks our own embassy and wizarat e dakhela and foreign affaires office in afg are very lazy and irsponsive in many occasions .NEw Delhi have to go through a different cycle for TRANSFERRED files then files after 2013 that was directly send to NEw Dehli, all these files will fall under the new Dehli time line ! And TRANSFERRED files are just about inbetween! I know it's hard but EVERONE I WILL ASK YOU TO BE patience and ALL pending 2012 and 2013 files will be done by December of this year inshallah! I hope and pray that when I'm done my masters I will be able to help and bring changes and solutions to my afghans and their immgration related prbs ! Fell free to ask questions and I will try my best provide you with accurate and upto date information in most cases I do not give an opinion if I don't have the knowledge it! But I will seek the right answer WITH REFERENCE TO RULES AND ACT OF LAW ! Thank you all May Allah (swt) be with us Gide us and grands us patience in all aspect of life

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Thank you and yes, we are very happy. We are going to the VFS in about an hour. I havnt slept since we prayed and namoz this morning haha. Been on FB, couldnt sleep...

I will pray and hope I get some dreams about you guys. I had one dream but I messaged that person directly about it.

I don't think they stopped working on 2013 cases. Like I mentioned before, Your original Visa Office is Islamabad, but NDVO is " helping " them because they are more experienced in the busy-ness than Islamabad. Obviously, NDVO will work on their files before another embassys so thats why the NEW DELHI 2014 Applicant Forum is getting IP, DM & PPR faster.

I can say that your timeframes are based on Islamabad ( 32months ) not NDVO ( 12-15months )

I am sure some of you guys * cough to the person who I messaged earlier * will be getting their DM, PPR and finally Visas soon!

When it does happen, You can tell everyone here who you were :p

* Edit * Take care guys, going to get ready, ready breakfast and arrange documents to go to FRRO right after we get our Passport with Visa
manny manny Congratulation Congratulation Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation..Congratulation.. i am very very happy to see your case insha Allah you will get happy life and please pray for us Allah Khair kara ameen

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
sadafN said:
I know everyone here gives their personal opinion and that's great to some extant ! Just to let you know for further information because I worked with PNP and the information that was shared: it's NOT THAT ISLAMABAD IS LESS experienced THEN NEW DEHLI OFFICE OUR FILES WERE transferred lol my dear do you know for how long CHC was handling the cases in Pakistan ? Many many years and even thu it's base in Islamabad don't forget that they regulate under Canadian gov! I'm currently a law student doing my masters in immgration law so I know the government regulates it's offices that works under umbrella! The reason why cases were TRANSFERRED was that the section that Handel immgration in Islamabad after the strike late 2013 closed down due to many reasons and all the files were transferred to other offices! Yes the time line was ridicules due to not having staff in ISL office ! AND THE REASON WHY ITS TAKING LONG FOR OUR FILES are that when they conduct the background checks our own embassy and wizarat e dakhela and foreign affaires office in afg are very lazy and irsponsive in many occasions .NEw Delhi have to go through a different cycle for TRANSFERRED files then files after 2013 that was directly send to NEw Dehli, all these files will fall under the new Dehli time line ! And TRANSFERRED files are just about inbetween! I know it's hard but EVERONE I WILL ASK YOU TO BE patience and ALL pending 2012 and 2013 files will be done by December of this year inshallah! I hope and pray that when I'm done my masters I will be able to help and bring changes and solutions to my afghans and their immgration related prbs ! Fell free to ask questions and I will try my best provide you with accurate and upto date information in most cases I do not give an opinion if I don't have the knowledge it! But I will seek the right answer WITH REFERENCE TO RULES AND ACT OF LAW ! Thank you all May Allah (swt) be with us Gide us and grands us patience in all aspect of life
Thank you, you are awesome Sadaf jan

HeartinKabul

Star Member
Jan 7, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 2013 to Islamabad & Jan 2014 to New Delhi
Med's Request
Remedical requested on Dec 11, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec 2014
Interview........
(ecas changed to in process july 21,2014) NO INTERVIEW
Passport Req..
MARCH 31 2015
VISA ISSUED...
April 30th 2015
LANDED..........
july 2015 inshallah
sadafN said:
Thanks for sharing your knowledge Sadaf jan. I was starting to get annoyed with people giving their personal opinions too. What you have just said makes complete sense to me :) Thanks again love <3

Peerzad

Aug 28, 2008
VanCity BC
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October-2013
Doc's Request.
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
24-10-2013
File Transfer...
24-10-2013
Med's Done....
02-24-2014
Passport Req..
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Processs Dec 4th 2014
LANDED..........
God knows when
sadafN said:
Thanks for the clarification.. So many people giving different answers..

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If I have annoyed you with my opinion, I am sorry. I only gave my opinion. Wont happen again

It was based on my experience

On other side of note,

Got our Passport with Shiny Visa. See you guys around!

I wont be on for while as Im busy packing, shopping and lots to do!

abdul rahuff

Oct 31, 2014
spouse from india

I have applied for open work permit visa under my spouse's sponsorship for canada in the VFS. The officials at VFS declared me the actual process time is about 20 working days.. Its all most nearly 60 days till now i have not received my passport . Kindly help me with the possible ways and still how many days i have to wait or whether i can contact some other persons to get information.

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM &amp; PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Re: spouse from india

abdul rahuff said:
I have applied for open work permit visa under my spouse's sponsorship for canada in the VFS. The officials at VFS declared me the actual process time is about 20 working days.. Its all most nearly 60 days till now i have not received my passport . Kindly help me with the possible ways and still how many days i have to wait or whether i can contact some other persons to get information.
I personally don't know anything about it not sure if anyone else on this topic have experienced this.

Please review the main page (link below) and I think you would fall either under Foreign Workers or Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration. Sorry I am just guessing not sure which category it would fall under.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php