Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kat*waitingpatiently said:
Guys I got in process in September.
How long till I hear something ?
It should take about a week to 2 weeks for Decision Made. Some people get it in a month so be patient and your PPR email should come.

Congratulations and Goodluck!

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:
It should take about a week to 2 weeks for Decision Made. Some people get it in a month so be patient and your PPR email should come.

Congratulations and Goodluck!
Dear Mazar bro It is not well clear to us that why Indians get very quick response from visa office than Afghans, do you know if 15 months time frame apply on Afghan applications as well? I guess 15 months does not apply on us, because based on my experience every single letter which we receive from CIC takes 3 to 5 months to go onto next stage, does not matter if it is re medical, Interview or PPR. I guess our application time frame is still 34 months but its process is much better then Islamabad.

The only people who gets DM or PPR in a week are Indian students, and temporary visitors, not Family class sponsorship lol.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabul2012 said:
Dear Mazar bro It is not well clear to us that why Indians get very quick response from visa office than Afghans, do you know if 15 months time frame apply on Afghan applications as well? I guess 15 months does not apply on us, because based on my experience every single letter which we receive from CIC takes 3 to 5 months to go onto next stage, does not matter if it is re medical, Interview or PPR. I guess our application time frame is still 34 months but its process is much better then Islamabad.

The only people who gets DM or PPR in a week are Indian students, and temporary visitors, not Family class sponsorship lol.
Here is my experience to whats happening;

Originally, when you sent your applications, It takes 43 days for the Sponsor Approval.

The day your case is sent to the Visa office is the day your countdown starts.

All the Members here have one thing in common, your Visa Offices is at Islamabad. New Delhi is " Helping " them because they are not as experienced as the NDVO with handling cases. You guys processing is based on Islamabad Visa Office which is 33 months...

What I did was I brought my wife on a Tourist visa ( right after marriage ). My wife stayed in India while I went to Canada to do her sponsorship documents ( I put my aunt's indian address on file )

It took me from Dec 15 2014 to February 17 2014. The reason was because I had noone to help me and the medical was not electronic so it took time to mail it.

Once I was completed, I returned back on February 26 2014 to my wife. My visa ended Augest 12 2014 but I went to Afghanistan 2 days prior to expiry. With help of my family in law, I got a new Indian visa because I had Canadian passport and have been here since February 26 2014.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Here is my experience to whats happening;

Originally, when you sent your applications, It takes 43 days for the Sponsor Approval.

The day your case is sent to the Visa office is the day your countdown starts.

All the Members here have one thing in common, your Visa Offices is at Islamabad. New Delhi is " Helping " them because they are not as experienced as the NDVO with handling cases. You guys processing is based on Islamabad Visa Office which is 33 months...

What I did was I brought my wife on a Tourist visa ( right after marriage ). My wife stayed in India while I went to Canada to do her sponsorship documents ( I put my aunt's indian address on file )

It took me from Dec 15 2014 to February 17 2014. The reason was because I had noone to help me and the medical was not electronic so it took time to mail it.

Once I was completed, I returned back on February 26 2014 to my wife. My visa ended Augest 12 2014 but I went to Afghanistan 2 days prior to expiry. With help of my family in law, I got a new Indian visa because I had Canadian passport and have been here since February 26 2014.
Hey guys, I just came from shower and check my email... I noticed we got a email, then confirmed with VFS tracking Number, It says;

" Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 30 Oct 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:( I removed Tracking # :p )
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 30 Oct 2014 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.
Numéro de suivi:20141010INICPPT37184

Best Regards/Cordialement,
Canada Visa Application Centre,New Delhi
VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
E-WING, S-2 LEVEL,INTERNATIONAL TRADE TOWERS,
NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI "

Its 5:44pm, VFS closes at 4pm... We will go pick it up tomorrow. Then go to FRRO for Exit Permission. Book Flight Ticket ( depending on how long visa is valid until so Will book accordingly ). Shop for winter clothes for wife, sell appliances and other chores to do

Thank you all for your Support to all senior members, It was a great pleasure being around. I will try and continue to be on this forum but not as often because I have to return back to my Policing commitments, Work ( 2 jobs ), Study and other commitments

I hope you guys can understand, but be sure that I will be online once per day ( 11pm-1am most likely )

;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :-* 8)

* Note *

I believe Positivity or Jav should be getting their Decision Made by Monday-Wednesday ( Havn't had dream yet but I am hoping! )

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
dear brother very very congratulation i am very happy to see this but my case in islamabad and my time line reach to 37 month ago and i sent ppr last month in 26 sep 2014 but did not reply back passport 5 weeks ago can u suggest me may i contact to islamabad embassy about passport. next month my babby 8th birthday in canada i wish i celebrate birthday with son first in my life seen first time , i am must saying Masha Allah congratulation

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khurram19801 said:
dear brother very very congratulation i am very happy to see this but my case in islamabad and my time line reach to 37 month ago and i sent ppr last month in 26 sep 2014 but did not reply back passport 5 weeks ago can u suggest me may i contact to islamabad embassy about passport. next month my babby 8th birthday in canada i wish i celebrate birthday with son first in my life seen first time , i am must saying Masha Allah congratulation
Salam Khurram Jan,

If you do email the Embassy, they will not reply to your email. I would advise you to contact your MP ( Member of Parliament ) and tell them about your situation. They will be able to contact Islamabad Embassy and do an inquiry on your case

Tell us what the MP says to you when you get an answer.

* Edit *

Woohoo! someone gave me a rating :p +6/-4 :D

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Salam Khurram Jan,

If you do email the Embassy, they will not reply to your email. I would advise you to contact your MP ( Member of Parliament ) and tell them about your situation. They will be able to contact Islamabad Embassy and do an inquiry on your case

Tell us what the MP says to you when you get an answer.

* Edit *

Woohoo! someone gave me a rating :p +6/-4 :D
thanks for your compliment there no rule for MP ( MEmber Parliment ) in Pakistan i think islamabad embassy did not deal in family sponsorship cases while case transfer from newdehli and london etc islamabad embassy on stampe visa i thought ppl said on this forum other then not sure

jobin007ae

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 30/10/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre

what it means?

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Hey guys, I just came from shower and check my email... I noticed we got a email, then confirmed with VFS tracking Number, It says;

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 30 Oct 2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:( I removed Tracking # :p )

Nous vous informons que votre passeport a été transmis du bureau des visas canadiens, le 30 Oct 2014 au Centre de Réception des Demandes de visa Canadiens.
Vous pouvez suivre le statut de votre demande sur notre site internet mentionné ci-dessous en utilisant notre numéro de suivi.

VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI "

Its 5:44pm, VFS closes at 4pm... We will go pick it up tomorrow. Then go to FRRO for Exit Permission. Book Flight Ticket ( depending on how long visa is valid until so Will book accordingly ). Shop for winter clothes for wife, sell appliances and other chores to do

Thank you all for your Support to all senior members, It was a great pleasure being around. I will try and continue to be on this forum but not as often because I have to return back to my Policing commitments, Work ( 2 jobs ), Study and other commitments

I hope you guys can understand, but be sure that I will be online once per day ( 11pm-1am most likely )

* Note *

I believe Positivity or Jav should be getting their Decision Made by Monday-Wednesday ( Havn't had dream yet but I am hoping! )
OMG Congratulations bro, all the best with everything. safare bekhatar in sha Allah.

BTW I gave you another good rating +7 now ;)

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khurram19801 said:
thanks for your compliment there no rule for MP ( MEmber Parliment ) in Pakistan i think islamabad embassy did not deal in family sponsorship cases while case transfer from newdehli and london etc islamabad embassy on stampe visa i thought ppl said on this forum other then not sure
You will need to ask your Sponsor to do MP enquiry from Canada.

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jobin007ae said:
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office BANGALORE, on 30/10/2014 to the Canada Visa Application Centre

what it means?
It seems you already got your PPR. You submitted the Passport and now your Passport is back from Visa Office.

You will need to go pick up your Passport from the place you submitted for Visa Stamping. You got your Visa!

Congratulations again!

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yasmeen143 said:
OMG Congratulations bro, all the best with everything. safare bekhatar in sha Allah.

BTW I gave you another good rating +7 now ;)
Thank you Yasmeen Jan,

You guys have all been supportive, especially you Yasmeen via Inbox.

I pray that you guys will get some good news. If I have some dreams, I will let you know but I wouldnt be dreaming for while because my mind is off this forum and Sponsorship now. Have to focus in other things and make my Police Officer Career happen ASAP :D

I cannot wait to get back and try some Philly Steak subway and beef Burgers :p

Thank you for your +7 rating hehehe, feeling privileged :)

yasmeen143

Jul 4, 2013
Calgary, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 24, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 26, 2013
File Transfer...
Oct 10, 2013 to Islamabad - transferred to New Delhi on Jan 28, 2014
Med's Request
Re-medical Request September 17, 2014, Did Re-medical September 23, 2014
Med's Done....
First Med done - July 2013
Interview........
No - Thank God
Passport Req..
Nov 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
ECAS - IP Oct 15, 2014
LANDED..........
DM & PPR Nov 4, 2014. Sent PP on Nov 12, CIC Received it on Nov 13. Received Passport with Visa on Dec 3rd, 2014 - Landed on Dec 16th, 2014
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Thank you Yasmeen Jan,

You guys have all been supportive, especially you Yasmeen via Inbox.

I pray that you guys will get some good news. If I have some dreams, I will let you know but I wouldnt be dreaming for while because my mind is off this forum and Sponsorship now. Have to focus in other things and make my Police Officer Career happen ASAP :D

I cannot wait to get back and try some Philly Steak subway and beef Burgers :p

Thank you for your +7 rating hehehe, feeling privileged :)
You're welcome, I feel you have help us all more than anyone in this thread. Thanks so much for your support, amazing dreams & well wishing prayers.

Yes I hope you enjoy subway with your wifey in Canada soon in sha Allah. My prayers will always be with you. Keep in touch :)

jobin007ae

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Mazar_Sponsor said:
It seems you already got your PPR. You submitted the Passport and now your Passport is back from Visa Office.

You will need to go pick up your Passport from the place you submitted for Visa Stamping. You got your Visa!

Congratulations again!
but i didnt got any mail, i submitted on 24th oct2014

AFG_HR

Sep 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 07, 2013
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
February 11, 2013
File Transfer...
From Islamabad to New Delhi March 06,2014
Med's Request
December 22, 2014
Med's Done....
December 28, 2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
I hope soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshullah soon
LANDED..........
very soon Inshulla
Mazar_Sponsor said:

VFS GLOBAL SERVICES,
NEHRU PLACE
NEW DELHI "

* Note *

Congratulation Mazar Sponsor. Finally, you get out of this sponsorship dilemma. ;D ;D ;D