Wieved
Passport Req..
April 16-2015 pp submitted 24/April 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
mrashid123 said:
general question for everyone.... has the transfer from Islamabad to new delhi helped speed things up or has it slowed down even more?.... I looked at a couple of timelines on here n it seems things have improved... ppl r getting PPR's in 12 months time.... is that the case for everyone?.... wut bout 2011, 2012 cases?.... have they all been completed or r there still ppl waiting?

Pakistan cases were transferred to London.... n it seems like the direct transfers r getting their PPR's sooner than those that were transferred from Islamabad (mostly 2011, 2012).... there r still some 2012 cases that were never transferred to London n r still sitting in Islamabad... some direct transfers r getting PPR's in 7, 8 months!
salaam iam dec 2012 applicant it is wife case after remed in July I don't hear nothing so far just waiting...

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Kabul2012 said:
Yasamin Jan many congratulation, believe me that you made us very happy and let me tell you that when i see your timeline i would say that you are one of the luckiest person, I wish you good luck and don't forget us in your
congratulation pray for every one dont forget every one afective dua to long process

desighee

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to you yasmeen and your husband! May Allah fill your life with immense joy and happiness.

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
sadafN said:
I know everyone here gives their personal opinion and that's great to some extant ! Just to let you know for further information because I worked with PNP and the information that was shared: it's NOT THAT ISLAMABAD IS LESS experienced THEN NEW DEHLI OFFICE OUR FILES WERE transferred lol my dear do you know for how long CHC was handling the cases in Pakistan ? Many many years and even thu it's base in Islamabad don't forget that they regulate under Canadian gov! I'm currently a law student doing my masters in immgration law so I know the government regulates it's offices that works under umbrella! The reason why cases were TRANSFERRED was that the section that Handel immgration in Islamabad after the strike late 2013 closed down due to many reasons and all the files were transferred to other offices! Yes the time line was ridicules due to not having staff in ISL office ! AND THE REASON WHY ITS TAKING LONG FOR OUR FILES are that when they conduct the background checks our own embassy and wizarat e dakhela and foreign affaires office in afg are very lazy and irsponsive in many occasions .NEw Delhi have to go through a different cycle for TRANSFERRED files then files after 2013 that was directly send to NEw Dehli, all these files will fall under the new Dehli time line ! And TRANSFERRED files are just about inbetween! I know it's hard but EVERONE I WILL ASK YOU TO BE patience and ALL pending 2012 and 2013 files will be done by December of this year inshallah! I hope and pray that when I'm done my masters I will be able to help and bring changes and solutions to my afghans and their immgration related prbs ! Fell free to ask questions and I will try my best provide you with accurate and upto date information in most cases I do not give an opinion if I don't have the knowledge it! But I will seek the right answer WITH REFERENCE TO RULES AND ACT OF LAW ! Thank you all May Allah (swt) be with us Gide us and grands us patience in all aspect of life
Salam SadafN,

Ma nawa astoom da forum. My english is not very good, ma koshish mekorom ke type korom. You say work with PNP, machum che ast but ma komak kardarum, police help because you know PNP and master e immigration me koni wa shoma guf tan change mekonan system fur afghuns.

chetor type korom da left side my spouse case poin nawisha mekorom, bach e khala type mekora ma yad nadarum

App. Filed.......: May-16-2013
AOR Received.: July-08-2013
File Transfer...: July-08-2013
Med's Request: Eh che ast?
Med's Done....: June 2013
Interview........: In Process July 26 2014
Passport Req..: inshahallah showa
VISA ISSUED...: inshahallah showa
LANDED..........: inshahallah showa

Ma namefamum che shodishta case ma. Khanom ma ach awal nameta, they say wait and wait and nothing, cheqa wait korem ma, ach pagal shodem

plaese SadafN help, ma dars na khandage astem

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-islamabad-New Delhi India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
06-03-14 from Islamabad to new Delhi
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Redemical sent to NDVO on 27 July 14 E case changed to in process on 07-07-14
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
July_2013 said:
Salam SadafN,

Ma nawa astoom da forum. My english is not very good, ma koshish mekorom ke type korom. You say work with PNP, machum che ast but ma komak kardarum, police help because you know PNP and master e immigration me koni wa shoma guf tan change mekonan system fur afghuns.

chetor type korom da left side my spouse case poin nawisha mekorom, bach e khala type mekora ma yad nadarum

Ma namefamum che shodishta case ma. Khanom ma ach awal nameta, they say wait and wait and nothing, cheqa wait korem ma, ach pagal shodem

hahahaha I think your jocking lol like medical request ( he Che hast?) hahaha plzzz tell me ur jocking

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
June 15,2015, submitted July 15,2015
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Har waqt khast khoda jan basha
yasmeen143 said:
Salam everyone,

I have a great news wanted to share with you all. My husband got his DM & PRR today.

By the way it was me whom Mazar jan had a dream of. His dreams are so magical bakhuda. love it. :)

I pray that you all to receive great news bakhair bazoodi, best of luck from the bottom of my heart.
Congratulation yasameen jan, we are all very happy for you. At least one member from 2013 got her DM & and PPR... Wish you a happy married life and get the visa soon bakhair ....

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
hahahaha I think your jocking lol like medical request ( he Che hast?) hahaha plzzz tell me ur jocking

Hahaha nick dear , you are more funny than that person... Lol it looks jok to me too as I was reading it...now we have to wait for sadaf jan is reply to this lol

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
Congratulation yasameen jan, we are all very happy for you. At least one member from 2013 got her DM & and PPR... Wish you a happy married life and get the visa soon bakhair ....
salaam dear anjo yours and mine timeline is almost the same any update any mp inquiry any note? Mine is the same still stucked in IP khodawand komak ma shawa

July_2013

Nov 4, 2014
Nick_afg said:
Sorry mai English not good. Doctor give one paper. Bach e khalim mara komak kad, ma bakshan

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
salaam dear anjo yours and mine timeline is almost the same any update any mp inquiry any note? Mine is the same still stucked in IP khodawand komak ma shawa
No nick dear nothing so far, I called MP last week for inquiry. she said, I call you back after I do update. Now it has been one week no news from her side too. I called her last Tuesday.. I don't know Che Shoda with file hai ma we did the medical and stop there IP since 11th July almost 4 months misha now. As long as I get any update I let you know for sure coz I feel you very well. Khoda wand hamagi Mara komak kuna azi waqt mushkil bakhair ba zodi...ameen

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
July_2013 said:
Sorry mai English not good. Doctor give one paper. Bach e khalim mara komak kad, ma bakshan
salaam dear no no khoda nakona your English and farsi is very very good mashahla but I am going pagal too keep waiting and waging lol

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Anjo14 said:
No nick dear nothing so far, I called MP last week for inquiry. she said, I call you back after I do update. Now it has been one week no news from her side too. I called her last Tuesday.. I don't know Che Shoda with file hai ma we did the medical and stop there IP since 11th July almost 4 months misha now. As long as I get any update I let you know for sure coz I feel you very well. Khoda wand hamagi Mara komak kuna azi waqt mushkil bakhair ba zodi...ameen
ameen inshahlla Kay yak ahwal khob biyaya but I also thinking to contact my mp one more time . But I did mp inquiry 2 times already after remed and I get the same answer in both inquiries ( file is waitng for review by visa officer ) I don't know should I ask her for Another inquiry or not? Coz last time when I contact my representive she said dont send too many inquires coz they dont like it and it might delay ur case ,so I am confused what to do ? I am so happy for dear sister yasameen jaan she is one of my favorite memeber I am so so happy for her but Ndvo should be fair we are 2012 applicant they should be fair this is unfair right? but still tawakal ba khodawand mahraban harchi nasib wa qismat basha wa abodana basha basha amoto masha

Anjo14

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2013
Doc's Request.
12-11-2012
AOR Received.
19-02-2013
File Transfer...
To New Delhi 6-03-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2014
Med's Done....
20-08-2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Nick_afg said:
ameen inshahlla Kay yak ahwal khob biyaya but I also thinking to contact my mp one more time . But I did mp inquiry 2 times already after remed and I get the same answer in both inquiries ( file is waitng for review by visa officer ) I don't know should I ask her for
Another inquiry or not? Last time when I contact my representive she said dont send too many inquires they might delay ur files so I am confused , but still tawakal ba khodawand mahraban harchi nasib wa qismat basha

In this case don't do any inquiry than, don't take a risk I one time after remed and they said the received the medical result, so it is valid for a year and that is it. She said they didn't send out anything else yet ,like a PPR or other document which will need. Any ways I wait for more couple of days might she call, but she always call back for sure. I let you know. Yes har Che khair ma basha amo shawa inshallah....we wait alot so wait couple for more days to know the result with khair...

Mazar_Sponsor

Sep 21, 2014
Vancouver, Burnaby
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July_2013 said:
Salam SadafN,

Welcome to this chat! I hope your well, and please do not be embassed, we are all welcoming community.

I think SadafN is offline currently but should answer your questions.

any update guys?

If not, Lets see what happens by Monday for some other members here

Nick_afg

Feb 29, 2012
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/12/2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
31-12-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
07-02-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Wieved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
29 April 2015
LANDED..........
14 may 2015 alhamdulilah
Mazar_Sponsor said:
Welcome to this chat! I hope your well, and please do not be embassed, we are all welcoming community.

I think SadafN is offline currently but should answer your questions.

any update guys?

If not, Lets see what happens by Monday for some other members here
salaam bro no nothing from my side just waitng , how about u I think leaving dehli soon bakher ? Ur very lucky brother I am happy for you , to be honest I had the same plane in my mind too I wanted to go to India with my wife after i get marrige and apply from India but nobody agree with me at my family anyways bro safar hay khosh bary shoma wish u all the best in ur future with ur wife .