+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advisory on Marriages (AOM) issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)

mardy1992

Oct 30, 2019
Hi po,
CIC requested for Advisory on Marriages by the Phil. Statistics Authority. In the letter, there are 3 ways to submit the AOM.

CPC Mississauga - FCPAPR
PO BOX 6100, Station A
Mississauga, ON L5A 4H4

For fastest service, please submit your documents through email to:
IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. Please note that this email
is only for the submission of requested documentation, any enquiries or requests will not be
read and deleted from the email box without notification. We can only accept unzipped PDF,
JPG or .doc files that are attached to an email, totaling less than 5 MB. You may send your
documents in multiple emails.

You may send the requested information/document(s) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at
the following link:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I scanned the AOM and emailed the AOM through IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Will that be enough? or do I have to submit the AOM through the mail, email, and through the Case Specific Enquiry form?

Thanks!

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Hi po,
CIC requested for Advisory on Marriages by the Phil. Statistics Authority. In the letter, there are 3 ways to submit the AOM.

I scanned the AOM and emailed the AOM through IRCC.CNMissRequestedDocs-DocsDemandesMissRC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

Will that be enough? or do I have to submit the AOM through the mail, email, and through the Case Specific Enquiry form?

Thanks!
as far as i know, they're not requiring original copy of aom, i think that would suffice :)

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Thank you po. Ang ganda ng timeline nyo po.Congratulations!! :) Are u the PA or the Sponsor?
PA po, salamat :) Goodluck sa app ninyo :)

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Thanks po. Sorry, one more question nalang po, If PR po ang Sponsor, need pa ba ng PA mag attend ng Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP) at PDOS sa CFO or just PDOS nalang? Thank you po.
Yung mga may dual citizenship, foreign national or former filipino citizen ang asawa yun lang po ang mga required mg attend ng gcp

eila

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/05/2015
AOR Received.
aor 2 - aug. 12, '15
File Transfer...
31/07/2015
Med's Done....
20/04/2015
Hi @robertp, hi all, got a request letter thru moms cic asking for additional document CENOMAR certificate of no marriage. Anybody here from the philippines who experience getting cenomar? How long does it take? Immigation gave us 15 days to send it. Thank you all for your help

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Hi @robertp, hi all, got a request letter thru moms cic asking for additional document CENOMAR certificate of no marriage. Anybody here from the philippines who experience getting cenomar? How long does it take? Immigation gave us 15 days to send it. Thank you all for your help
1 day lang po

elpisco514

Star Member
Oct 22, 2016
Hello, I will soon apply for my wife sponsorship and would like to know if I have to send both PSA marriage certificate and PSA advisory on marriages.
Thanks!