+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advisory on Marriages (AOM) issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)

Feb 14, 2019
Hello, Sir/Maam
We just need to clarify this message from Manila Immigration International. So its my wife applying for NBI and change her family name to me? and then she will proceed to AOM | PSA to certificate? We have 29 days left from the date giving schedule of our submission. How long it takes to process both and shes in our province now. I hope somebody can anwers our concerned? Thank you so much in advance..Happy Valentines All!

Spousal sponsorship:

!. For my wife | Valid NBI clearance using your married name

2. For Me | Advisory on Marriages (AOM) issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). Please note that this
document is different from a marriage certificate

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Hello, Sir/Maam
We just need to clarify this message from Manila Immigration International. So its my wife applying for NBI and change her family name to me? and then she will proceed to AOM | PSA to certificate? We have 29 days left from the date giving schedule of our submission. How long it takes to process both and shes in our province now. I hope somebody can anwers our concerned? Thank you so much in advance..Happy Valentines All!

Spousal sponsorship:

2. For Me | Advisory on Marriages (AOM) issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA). Please note that this
you can get them on the same day if you have the patience to wait on the line. Btw, where are you planning to submit your application?

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Hello, Sir/Maam

Spousal sponsorship:

for your wife, present a valid id using your surname

Raspberry0622

May 10, 2019
Hello. I need some clarifications, hope you can help me. I applied CENOMAR (I am already married) because i did not know how to acquire the AOM. Then they gave me the AOM as a result, but my surname I stated there was my surname when I was single (because in the 1st place i applied for CENOMAR). Is it okay to send that to IRCC or should I apply for another one and use the surname of my husband? And is it okay to just send it to the email they highlighted or should I send it also thru post mail? Thank you and looking forward for your responses.

Reactions: CANGOODS

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Hello. I need some clarifications, hope you can help me. I applied CENOMAR (I am already married) because i did not know how to acquire the AOM. Then they gave me the AOM as a result, but my surname I stated there was my surname when I was single (because in the 1st place i applied for CENOMAR). Is it okay to send that to IRCC or should I apply for another one and use the surname of my husband? And is it okay to just send it to the email they highlighted or should I send it also thru post mail? Thank you and looking forward for your responses.
thats completely fine, it stated on the aom that you are married and your marriage information is also stated there, no need to worry :)

Raspberry0622

May 10, 2019
thats completely fine, it stated on the aom that you are married and your marriage information is also stated there, no need to worry :)
Okay ma'am. Thank you so much, such a relief. Also do you know if there's a form to be filled up for the residency history of the sponsor ma'am?

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Okay ma'am. Thank you so much, such a relief. Also do you know if there's a form to be filled up for the residency history of the sponsor ma'am?
spousal sponsorship po ba? IMM 5532 - Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation page 2 for the address history

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Opo ma'am. Final request po nila yun. Kailangan po ulit ifill up yun kahit naipasa na po before?
base sa mga nababasa ko palagi, yes kailangan i fill up po siya uilt para mas safe :)

Reactions: Raspberry0622
Apr 25, 2019
Hello po my question po ako about sa supporting letter from a friend or relatives (notarized written statement) ilan po ba na tao ang kailangan gumawa po nito?

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Hello po my question po ako about sa supporting letter from a friend or relatives (notarized written statement) ilan po ba na tao ang kailangan gumawa po nito?
depende po sa inyo, samin kase ng husband ko di na kami gumawa ng supporting letter from friends or family, gumawa nalang kami ng essay about our love story

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
depende po sa inyo, samin kase ng husband ko di na kami gumawa ng supporting letter from friends or family, gumawa nalang kami ng essay about our love story
kahit sino po can make essay about your relationship ...kaya lang hinihingi nila is proof of relationship na alam ng relatives or friends nyo

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
kahit sino po can make essay about your relationship ...kaya lang hinihingi nila is proof of relationship na alam ng relatives or friends nyo
like providing photos with your relatives