+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advisory on Marriages (AOM) issued by Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)

Apr 25, 2019
Thank u po sa mga info nyo big help po smen and my isa pa po sana ako question about sa AOM (advisory on marriages) kailangan po ba parehas kme kukuha na mag asawa ng AOM?

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Thank u po sa mga info nyo big help po smen and my isa pa po sana ako question about sa AOM (advisory on marriages) kailangan po ba parehas kme kukuha na mag asawa ng AOM?
khit isa lang po, pareho lang naman info nakalagay don

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
Thank u po☺ about po kaya sa conversation nmen sa messnger kailangan po ba na i translate ng certified transalator?
yes. kame kapampangan mostly mga chat namin kaya kailangan namin ng certified translator, i recommend lexcode. take note din na kailangan mo ng affidavit another bayad din po for that.

You need to submit, yung mga copy ng conversation niyo na may translation na english, affidavit, and certified copy of translation.

Apr 25, 2019
yes. kame kapampangan mostly mga chat namin kaya kailangan namin ng certified translator, i recommend lexcode. take note din na kailangan mo ng affidavit another bayad din po for that.

You need to submit, yung mga copy ng conversation niyo na may translation na english, affidavit, and certified copy of translation.
mga ilang page po yung ginawa po nyo? mga how much po sya per words or by page? thank u dame talaga dapat ayusin pero kailangan. You mean po dpat nka translate pa po sa english yung conversation bukod pa po yung certified copy of translation?

Last edited:

auroradarling

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
June 10, 2019
AOR Received.
August 14, 2019
File Transfer...
August 28, 2019
Med's Request
August 21, 2019
mga ilang page po yung ginawa po nyo? mga how much po sya per words or by page? thank u dame talaga dapat ayusin pero kailangan. You mean po dpat nka translate pa po sa english yung conversation bukod pa po yung certified copy of translation?
maximum of 10 page diba, we submitted 6 pages it turned out 7 pages after it was translated. and then we have another 3 pages which is not translated because we decided to chat in english for us to save a bit. all in all i think we paid around Php 8,500 including the affidavit.Certified copy of translation should be automatically attached together with the translated conversation :)

jinkydo

Mar 16, 2018
hi Good Day!

i would like to ask if how long you can get the AOM after reporting the marriage. In my case i was married in Thailand and we report immediately but we need AOM for the visa. thank you in advance

Apr 25, 2019
hi Good Day!

i would like to ask if how long you can get the AOM after reporting the marriage. In my case i was married in Thailand and we report immediately but we need AOM for the visa. thank you in advance
Hi for our AOM we are still waiting for it to release the LCR told us after 2 to 3 weeks also

Apr 25, 2019
IMM5562 Supplementary information your travels. The sponsor who is a PR residing in Canada should list all trips taken out of Canada or Philippines? Thanks in advance po

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello, Good day! Hope someone can enlighten our Situation.

I am the PA from Philippines. CIC ask additional docs like Advisory on Marriages by the Phil. Statistics Authority. My sponsor is already divorced in Canada, he is a PR.. We applied as Common Law Family Class. Now, Cic ask a cenomar/ Advisory on Marriages by the Phil, but the problem is, he is married in Philippine and not yet annulled, he is only divorced in Canada, but in Philippines he is a married man. Is that okay to submit at CIC, are we going to be refused?

Thanks for the reply.

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
You have too submit cenomar or advisory of marriage its one of the requirements in the Philippines.. its not a problem as long as they dont have relationship and your common law partner have a genuine relationship with you.. you did mentioned in the application that he is married before? You have to be honest to CIC and to your application thats the key of success app

Last edited:
Reactions: carlz1234

Keepfaith09

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I’m married and not yet divorce in Canada because i have different situation here in Canada but i mentioned every single details of my life In my application. I explained everthing that my marriage didn’t work and i am separated for 13 years already.. we applied common law. My app is progressing nicely. I’m just waiting for my new passport and CIC is wating for it

Reactions: carlz1234

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
You have too submit to submit cenomar or advisory of marriage its one of the requirements in the Philippines.. its not a problem as long as you they dont have relationship and your common law partner have a genuine relationship with.. you did mentioned in the application that he is married before? You have to be honest to CIC and to your application thats the key of success app
@Keepfaith09 Thank You so much..

carlz1234

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I’m married and not yet divorce in Canada because i have different situation here in Canada but i mentioned every single details of my life In my application. I explained everthing that my marriage didn’t work and i am separated for 13 years already.. we applied common law. My app is progressing nicely. I’m just waiting for my new passport and CIC is wating for it
Congrats.. we are waiting for decision also, we just submitted the additional documents. Thanks