PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
Do not purchase plane tickets especially non-refundable. Itinerary is fine.
thanks canuck..thats a good advice..and yes i am not planing to buy one

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
Do not purchase plane tickets especially non-refundable. Itinerary is fine.
canuck by itinerary you mean just travel plan obtained while buying a plane ticket from online portals like expedia,/make my trip etc or its just our own plain paper written itinerary..please advice.

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
senior members....i am currently in process of filling online trv for my kid any body can clarify I am applying online behalf of my 1.5 year baby and have createed gc key online account in the name of baby and there is a question "How are you related to your family member?" my question is is this babies point of view or what? the correct answer should be child or parent it ugent..thanks in advance
You have to select 'parent'

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
Thanks a lot Draviki. congratulations for your TRV.
I am planning to apply online with GC key login on behalf of my baby with letter of invitation,explanation for requirement of TRV, I think LOE mean letter of explanation..I am not sending return tickets hopefully I will obtain TRv for my kid.
Yes LOE is letter of explanation
All the best for your application...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
canuck by itinerary you mean just travel plan obtained while buying a plane ticket from online portals like expedia,/make my trip etc or its just our own plain paper written itinerary..please advice.
You can print out a sample itinerary from an airline or travel site with details of when you plan on traveling.

Riks

Dec 2, 2014
Hi Draviki,

Need urgent help please.
I have very much similar case as yours. I and spouse have PR,landed for short time and came back to India. We delivered baby here for some personal reason and now planning to move with my now 7 month baby.

My question -

1. What did you fill for "how long are you planning to stay in cananda" - < 6 month or > 6 month ? Another option is permanent move to canada-but then it will say u r not eligible for TRV.

2. it asks "are you giving someone access for application" what did you filled? I am filling the form on behalf of my baby.

3.It asks "purpose of visit" -- did you fill visit family/friend
How did you get letter of invitation?

4.What was mentioned in LOE .

5. Did you show any job opportunity confirmation letter as well?

Appreciate your help asap please.

tbn2k18

Jan 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-01-2018
Nomination.....
24-01-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Hi Draviki,

Need urgent help please.
I have very much similar case as yours. I and spouse have PR,landed for short time and came back to India. We delivered baby here for some personal reason and now planning to move with my now 7 month baby.

My question -

1. What did you fill for "how long are you planning to stay in cananda" - < 6 month or > 6 month ? Another option is permanent move to canada-but then it will say u r not eligible for TRV.

2. it asks "are you giving someone access for application" what did you filled? I am filling the form on behalf of my baby.

@Riks can you please explain the process and how you managed to get the TRV.

Sep 8, 2018
my husband is went to canada for study permit my all docoments are compelet but i am pregnant is there any process for new born baby to go canadda
seniers plz help

draviki

Star Member
Apr 24, 2015
Hi Draviki,

Need urgent help please.

My question -

I filled less than 6 months

No

Visit family

We need to bring the baby on trv because baby is solely dependant on parents.

No we didn't have job then

Sorry for such late reply, was not following thread since long time. Hopefully you must have already applied and received trv for your child.

swash110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Hi , I am also in similar situation. For some medical reasons we had to deliver our baby in home country and now wish to settle in canada permanently. I just want to know how to get the letter of invitation for my baby since both parents are in home country.

kashjuni

Jul 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry for such late reply, was not following thread since long time. Hopefully you must have already applied and received trv for your child.
Hello draviki, thank you for your responses till now. I had a few questions and would appreciate if you could answer them

1. What is the validity (in months or years) for TRV that you received for your baby? I am told that different people receive TRV for different validity

2. From the date of submitting your application online, how many days did it take for you to receive PP request?

3. After submitting your passports, how many days did it take to get them back duly stamped with TRV?

4. Was their any offline activity to be done in the process apart from submitting passports?

Appreciate your help. Thanks !

newbiew1993

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am applying TRV for my child. I was wondering if someone who had successful application can post a sample of invitation letter and LOE. I would really appreciate if someone can help me out with that. thanks A lot in advance

Birju_1984

Jan 2, 2017
Hi , I am also in similar situation. For some medical reasons we had to deliver our baby in home country and now wish to settle in canada permanently. I just want to know how to get the letter of invitation for my baby since both parents are in home country.
Can someone help answer this question? This is the same situation I'm in.

Birju_1984

Jan 2, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am applying TRV for my child. I was wondering if someone who had successful application can post a sample of invitation letter and LOE. I would really appreciate if someone can help me out with that. thanks A lot in advance
It'll really help if anyone can add a LOE to this request