Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi Raman and Meeta: any updates on your application yet? I had applied in Nov 20 but no update as yet...
Hi when did you filed? I filed on 16th Feb and no update yet.

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
My application was submitted in Nov 2020...unfortunately no update yet.
Are you in india. I mean did you filed from india ?
Are you PR?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Yes both myself and wife are PR. We are outside Canada in the middle east and applied online through a visa consultant.
Things are pretty good in UAE. Atleast they are processing files. Meeta applied from UAE jan 31 and got reply last month.
You can check with her as well

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Things are pretty good in UAE. Atleast they are processing files. Meeta applied from UAE jan 31 and got reply last month.
Oh wow! Many congrats to her. I am in KSA actually but it's been a long time for me unfortunately..

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
You can raise webform to ask the update.

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
Is there any way of knowing if she did something to expedite the processing? The rest of us could try along the same lines...

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
08-10-2016
Med's Request
12-05-2017
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited

Ssg41615

Apr 13, 2021
Hi,

Me and my husband hold PR since 2019 and moved to Europe for job after soft landing. I have started the TRV application for my son born outside Canada. The whole family wants to move to Canada together by the end of this year.
I am stuck on a few points:
1. We plan to stay in a hotel or Airbnb apartment when we land. What should I mention in the invitation letter about the address?
2. We don't have a job or bank account in Canada yet, but we have enough funds to support the child. Is it ok to give bank statement and pay slips of the current job?
3. What would be the difference in the documents for Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter and Proof of Means of Financial Support? (The applicant is an infant and completely dependent on parents for finances. He has no funds in his name)
4. What should be mentioned in the Letter of Explanation? Should we mention that we plan to apply for Family Sponsorship soon?
5. Is it required to have a return ticket in that case?
6. Is it possible to apply for Family Sponsorship from outside Canada?

Thank you in advance! :)

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Me and my husband hold PR since 2019 and moved to Europe for job after soft landing. I have started the TRV application for my son born outside Canada. The whole family wants to move to Canada together by the end of this year.
1. We plan to stay in a hotel or Airbnb apartment when we land. What should I mention in the invitation letter about the address?
2. We don't have a job or bank account in Canada yet, but we have enough funds to support the child. Is it ok to give bank statement and pay slips of the current job?
3. What would be the difference in the documents for Proof of Financial Resource of Supporter and Proof of Means of Financial Support? (The applicant is an infant and completely dependent on parents for finances. He has no funds in his name)
4. What should be mentioned in the Letter of Explanation? Should we mention that we plan to apply for Family Sponsorship soon?

1) Currently, your whole family must stay in a mandatory approved hotel for 3 days quarantine before the move to a regular hotel or airbnb apartment.
2) You can try with what you have
3) Same. Since child is born in Europe, wouldn't the child have EU citizenship that makes it visa exempted?
4) Yes you can mention it. If failed, you can try for TRP. If all failed, then one parent will have to go alone to Canada and apply for child's sponsorship.
5) No, just an itinerary. Never purchase air ticket before TRV or TRP is approved.
6) No, because you and your husband are only PR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,

What is your child’s citizenship?