+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Advice needed!! TRV for an infant

bk2018

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
You can’t write a letter of invitation because you aren’t living in Canada. A letter of invitation is to invite someone to come visit you.
Yes, I do understand. Since , there are people in this forum who got approvals on their TRV while in India hence I am checking what information was filled by them or by anyone who was in a similar situation. This is a mandate appearing on CIC and I don't know how to proceed hence the check.

Thanks.

Mayur mike

Mar 11, 2021
Hello everyone.

This is regarding my 3 year old daughter's visitor visa application.

Me and my wife are in Canada holding SOWP and study permit respectively.

My daughter's visitor visa application status:
March 2020 (1.5 years back) : application filed
then
July 2020 : application approved. (New Delhi visa office)

But still we have not got the passport yet. The web login profile says application approved and please submit your passport for stamping.

The GCMS notes we received 1 month back says passport request was never sent... passport request sent now...

However, we are still waiting for the passport request since 1 year even though the application was approved.

Please guide us through this.The IRCC is not replying appropriately to my web forms, they are giving standard cut copy paste reply to all my web forms. The Canadian ircc helpline number can't release information on the application that are being processed out of Canada.

Does my daughter have to redo the medical. Or is there any other way to receive the passport request.

Thanks and regards
Mayur

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello everyone.

This is regarding my 3 year old daughter's visitor visa application.

Me and my wife are in Canada holding SOWP and study permit respectively.

My daughter's visitor visa application status:
March 2020 (1.5 years back) : application filed
then
July 2020 : application approved. (New Delhi visa office)

But still we have not got the passport yet. The web login profile says application approved and please submit your passport for stamping.

The GCMS notes we received 1 month back says passport request was never sent... passport request sent now...

However, we are still waiting for the passport request since 1 year even though the application was approved.

Please guide us through this.The IRCC is not replying appropriately to my web forms, they are giving standard cut copy paste reply to all my web forms. The Canadian ircc helpline number can't release information on the application that are being processed out of Canada.

Does my daughter have to redo the medical. Or is there any other way to receive the passport request.

Thanks and regards
Mayur
When does your study permit expire? When does your academic program end? Did your daughter apply for special authorization to travel? Did you ever flag her application for processing as someone who could meet the travel exemption?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi..
I'm in a similar situation... Did u apply? Any response yet?
My husband has reached Canada 20 days back and is done with quarantine etc. He has signed a lease agreement for a house and has started his job just yesterday, I want to know do we really have to wait for his two pay stubs or can we start the application process... Please guide if you have any information regarding this.. Me and my older daughter have to reach Canada asap as our residency obligation is at stake.

Thanks
A bit late but there isn’t a requirement of 2 pay stubs to apply to sponsor your child as a PR or invite your child to visit Canada.

Mayur mike

Mar 11, 2021
When does your study permit expire? When does your academic program end? Did your daughter apply for special authorization to travel? Did you ever flag her application for processing as someone who could meet the travel exemption?
Hi canuck ...that's for replying....My wife's study permit expires may 2022...but she will complete her course soon by December 2021. Also we applied and got the travel authorization for my daughter to travel during January 2021, but still we didn't get the passport request for her. We filed the application during March 2020 that's pre pandemic so I don't know what is flagging the application...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi canuck ...that's for replying....My wife's study permit expires may 2022...but she will complete her course soon by December 2021. Also we applied and got the travel authorization for my daughter to travel during January 2021, but still we didn't get the passport request for her. We filed the application during March 2020 that's pre pandemic so I don't know what is flagging the application...
Did your daughter get TRV approved or only special authorization approved? Both?

Mayur mike

Mar 11, 2021
Did your daughter get TRV approved or only special authorization approved? Both?
Both TRV and travel authorization is approved. Her TRV was submitted along with my SOWP application during March 2020... Both of our application were approved together but only I received the passport request. she never received the passport request.

Varunpatel333

Feb 15, 2022
Hey folks,

We are in CANADA and we need to travel to INDIA so I need help in order to apply for TRV of my daughter. I tried to add her application with my wife but the option of TRV doesn’t appear for her so do i need to create a separate account for her?
What should I do?

Nchoudhary

Jul 23, 2019
Hello,

(Background: Me and my partner already have PR status. We did temporary short landing in april 2016. Baby was born in January 2017. For some reason, we had to deliver the baby in India. Now, we wish to relocate to canada. Baby does not have the PR. So we planning to take him on visitor visa and apply for his PR from there.)

I'm filling the application for temporary resident visa for my 8 month old baby. I'll appreciate if those of you experienced can help out.

In the online questionnaire, I have doubts on following questions:

1. it asks, 'are you giving someone access to your application'?
What do I choose ?
Should I choose 'Neither' or 'grant access to IRCC (because baby's parent is filling the application on his behalf)'?
If I choose 'grant access to IRCC' next question it asks, did your representative submit the letter to IRCC? which is irrelevant in our case.
Hence confused.
Does the letter mentioned mean the form IMM5475E?

2. it asks 'what is the main purpose of you visit'?
Our main purpose is basically applying for his PR after reaching there.
So, do i choose 'visit family/friends' or 'other'.

3. it says 'how are you related to your family member'?
the applicant is our baby. from his point of view, what do I choose 'Parent' or 'Child'?

Please help.
Hello, please could you help me with my infants application ..assuming you would have applied for your baby’s visa few years back.
I also created GCC key on his behalf , so I have to say “giving a representative right to file the application “ and do I then need to fill the IMM5475E form ?

Immortal30

Feb 27, 2021
Hello, please could you help me with my infants application ..assuming you would have applied for your baby’s visa few years back.
I also created GCC key on his behalf , so I have to say “giving a representative right to file the application “ and do I then need to fill the IMM5475E form ?
No dont give representation.

arti.tekwani

Jun 2, 2015
Hi I am looking to apply for visitor visa for 1 year old from India. She is the daughter of my brother and sister in law. The parents of the child have got approved vistor visa of Canada. Can some suggest the document list and successful timeline please?

lobocrasto

May 18, 2023
Hi,
I have applied for my daughter's TRV just last week, a decision has not been made yet as the current processing time from Dubai are more than 300 days.
I created a new CIC account for my daughter and applied online.
My husband and I are both PR and outside Canada, since we do not have close relatives in CA, my husband wrote an invitation letter explaining our situation.
Hi there we r in the same situation. Did you get your TRV approved?

ramansingh05

Dec 15, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
CRS- 422
Doc's Request.
Awaited