+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medicals Sputum Test

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
Actually sputum result date is 15th november and my x-ray date is 24th november. And yes i have consulted with my other personal doctor. He told me nothing to worry. But still i don't know if i apply now how will they know that this applicant's medical result will available only after 24th november.
I am in a same situation as you were. Please help me out.
I had my medical done on 4th January.
Now they want me to give sputum culture test( result will be on 25th march) and 2nd xray on 4th April.

Should i submit file on 5th april for may intake (classes are goin to be start on 27th april)
They'll process my file or not or i get refusal so worried :/
If i passed sputum test then i need to give 2nd xray??
Please reply my family is worried to

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
We’re the same ill start my class on Jan. 2019 aswell!!!
Now they want me to give sputum culture test( result will be on 25th march) and 2nd xray on 4th April.

Should i submit file on 5th april for may intake (classes are goin to be start on 27th april)

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
Hello there
I have received the same information to go for the sputum test. Did you apply for the visa after the results came for sputum test?
Should I apply for the study visa or should I wait for the test results and apply for next intake for college?

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019

Hey , i have done all this process , the only thing i can say that is go for it just dont think what would happen because you dont have a choice and if you never had a TB before so dont worry everything gonna be fine ..
I have done all this and i had to miss one of my intake due to all this .. i know its hard to accept but you gotta do to fix this and i know brother how you are feeling now so chill and everything will be fine :)
You can msg me if you want to know tge whole process and stuff

Ramangill2

Jan 14, 2020
Hey , i have done all this process , the only thing i can say that is go for it just dont think what would happen because you dont have a choice and if you never had a TB before so dont worry everything gonna be fine ..
I have done all this and i had to miss one of my intake due to all this .. i know its hard to accept but you gotta do to fix this and i know brother how you are feeling now so chill and everything will be fine :)
You can msg me if you want to know tge whole process and stuff
Please share your mail id. I want know more about this process

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, i have got mail asking for these addition tests for fall 2020 intake. Could you please give me some information regarding these extra tests.
I am facing same problem. I am to apply for canadian student visa for september 2018 .i have every documents ready to apply .i got my medical done at max hospital delhi after some days i go mail from canadian immigration reffering further medical tests which were three sputum tests .i have got these tests done before 22 days and now it takes approximately 2 montha for results to come . Now i am in thinking that i should apply my student visa or wait my test reports.

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
They might had seen some nodule on your x-ray which can be suggestive of TB (Tuberculosis) and of course can be acquired at any point in life. For that reason a previous exam does not mean you cannot be sick now.

Having said so, it is very unlikely you will actually have active pulmonar TB that will make you inadmissible to Canada (at least until fully treated, which can take years).

These delays can happen to anyone, depending on their results. In your case, the technician or radiologist saw something that might have seem abnormal and they are required to report it. That is the sole purpose of the X-ray.
I have similar situation. Nodule observed. Did 2nd X-ray with 5 months gap from 1st one. Result is same. Nodule exists, but doesn’t grow, which I guess is positive sign. Also submitted sputum test, awaiting result. Assuming sputum test is negative, will they make decision on my case OR ask for more tests.. any idea / experiences?

RajM27

Nov 9, 2020
Hi Friends,

AOR - 25-Oct-2020

On 6th Nov, I got an email from IRCC for Further medicals. Today, I went to my panel physician, and she said that the immigration health team identified small sputum spots in the x-ray report and they are asking for further tests. She asked me to go for the Sputum test and she gave the next appointment after 8 weeks i.e. 2 months with an x-ray again. Here my question is will the IRCC team keeps my application on hold or they still process my application to complete other processes like background verification, checking eligibility, and biometrics verification..e.t.c?

Did anyone face the same issue?

shayusuf247

Nov 10, 2019
Hi Friends,

AOR - 25-Oct-2020

On 6th Nov, I got an email from IRCC for Further medicals. Today, I went to my panel physician, and she said that the immigration health team identified small sputum spots in the x-ray report and they are asking for further tests. She asked me to go for the Sputum test and she gave the next appointment after 8 weeks i.e. 2 months with an x-ray again. Here my question is will the IRCC team keeps my application on hold or they still process my application to complete other processes like background verification, checking eligibility, and biometrics verification..e.t.c?

Did anyone face the same issue?
In my case, they did process other steps like eligibility, security etc. Once my medical was passed, they passed the whole application very next day.
But again - things might differ, case by case basis.

Note: my timeline is in my signature(you may not see it via phone)

ayush.dafraik

Oct 9, 2017
In my case, they did process other steps like eligibility, security etc. Once my medical was passed, they passed the whole application very next day.
But again - things might differ, case by case basis.

Note: my timeline is in my signature(you may not see it via phone)

my AOR is 1 AUG
I did receive the biometric letter but under medical it's still showing we don't need your medical. We will send you a message if this change.
was it the same in your situation or they send you a message regarding medical at the same time as the biometrics letter.

jiwanjotvirk

Dec 25, 2020
I revived a phone call from hospital where i went for my medical they called me and they said that embassy emailed them and asking for my sputum test. Is it possible that hospital get a mail from embassy because everyone told me that embassy always mail to applicants for any update

jiwanjotvirk

Dec 25, 2020
Hello there
I have received the same information to go for the sputum test. Did you apply for the visa after the results came for sputum test?
Should I apply for the study visa or should I wait for the test results and apply for next intake for college?
Hi bro had you get mail from embassy for sputum test or hospital informed you

jiwanjotvirk

Dec 25, 2020
Hii advisors..my medical was done on 1 be april..but dey want to examine tb test..so instructed fr Sputum test done on 28 june..now wat will b d next process..n how much time it will take to get ppr mail
Thanks!!
Hi bro had you get mail from embassy for your sputum test or hospital informed you for it.