+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medicals Sputum Test

Cmgeli92

Jul 18, 2018
I am facing same problem. I am to apply for canadian student visa for september 2018 .i have every documents ready to apply .i got my medical done at max hospital delhi after some days i go mail from canadian immigration reffering further medical tests which were three sputum tests .i have got these tests done before 22 days and now it takes approximately 2 montha for results to come . Now i am in thinking that i should apply my student visa or wait my test reports.
Same issue. Did you push through the application? This is my 2nd day of sputum collection at st luke’s j bocobo.

ravi_singh

May 20, 2018
Hello there
I have received the same information to go for the sputum test. Did you apply for the visa after the results came for sputum test?
Should I apply for the study visa or should I wait for the test results and apply for next intake for college?

ravi_singh

May 20, 2018
Heyy bro... I have also done my medical in max hospital lajpatnagr delhi and they took my Sputum culture test... Have u got ur reports??
Hello there
I have received the same information to go for the sputum test. Did you apply for the visa after the results came for sputum test?
Should I apply for the study visa or should I wait for the test results and apply for next intake for college?

ravi_singh

May 20, 2018
Same issue. Did you push through the application? This is my 2nd day of sputum collection at st luke’s j bocobo.
Hello there

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
Hello there
Hey there! Have you applied for visa? Or wait till last x-ray?

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
For me when i under go for sputum i waited for 2months to get the result because they cultured it. So i dont have any choice but to move my study start date.
my culture results will be out on 14th november. And x-ray date is 24th november. so when should i file my visa?

ravi_singh

May 20, 2018
@Cmgeli92
Hey man, could you tell me that after you got your sputum results, how much longer it took for them to notify you that your medicals are cleared?
I got cleared by the doctor here on 4th of October, but still, haven't heard from the immigration department. Also, how would they inform me if I haven't submitted the visa form yet?
please let me know.
warm regards

Cmgeli92

Jul 18, 2018
@Cmgeli92
Hey man, could you tell me that after you got your sputum results, how much longer it took for them to notify you that your medicals are cleared?
I got cleared by the doctor here on 4th of October, but still, haven't heard from the immigration department. Also, how would they inform me if I haven't submitted the visa form yet?
please let me know.
warm regards
Same here i actually didnt get any email from the Embassy but i still continued my application because the nurse incharge and the doc told me that 5-10days embassy will get the result.

ravi_singh

May 20, 2018
Same here i actually didnt get any email from the Embassy but i still continued my application because the nurse incharge and the doc told me that 5-10days embassy will get the result.
That is very strange. I guess I should start my application too then, cos I don't have much time. My school program begins in January. Are you also applying for a study visa? let me know if we can connect through the personal mail, I would like to discuss things with you.
regards