+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Additional medicals Sputum Test

Cmgeli92

Jul 18, 2018
That is very strange. I guess I should start my application too then, cos I don't have much time. My school program begins in January. Are you also applying for a study visa? let me know if we can connect through the personal mail, I would like to discuss things with you.
regards
We’re the same ill start my class on Jan. 2019 aswell!!!

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
I believe you should wait for the medical clearance.
but people suggested me to apply as it will be too late if i wait for medical results. they are saying VO will wait for my results and even it takes 3,4 week for medical to update after applying. so what do you guys suggest?

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
@Cmgeli92
Hey man, could you tell me that after you got your sputum results, how much longer it took for them to notify you that your medicals are cleared?
I got cleared by the doctor here on 4th of October, but still, haven't heard from the immigration department. Also, how would they inform me if I haven't submitted the visa form yet?
please let me know.
warm regards
4th october. is it sputum test results date or 2nd x-ray date?

ravi_singh

May 20, 2018
4th october. is it sputum test results date or 2nd x-ray date?
but people suggested me to apply as it will be too late if I wait for medical results. they are saying VO will wait for my results and even it takes 3,4 week for medical to update after applying. so what do you guys suggest?
if you are confident about your sputum tests, that they are gonna be negative then apply for your visa.

Bhavin_vag

Sep 26, 2018
both, the x-ray happens on the same day when you get the results for the sputum test.
if you are confident about your sputum tests, that they are gonna be negative then apply for your visa.
Actually sputum result date is 15th november and my x-ray date is 24th november. And yes i have consulted with my other personal doctor. He told me nothing to worry. But still i don't know if i apply now how will they know that this applicant's medical result will available only after 24th november.

Lakshay Yadav

Oct 31, 2018
I am facing same problem. I am to apply for canadian student visa for september 2018 .i have every documents ready to apply .i got my medical done at max hospital delhi after some days i go mail from canadian immigration reffering further medical tests which were three sputum tests .i have got these tests done before 22 days and now it takes approximately 2 montha for results to come . Now i am in thinking that i should apply my student visa or wait my test reports.
Jasmeet what is the status about our test I got the same message from high commission.and if I gave sputum test which takes 3 weeks I will be unable to join the college at the given time

Nmn_durga

Jan 11, 2019
A
Jasmeet what is the status about our test I got the same message from high commission.and if I gave sputum test which takes 3 weeks I will be unable to join the college at the given time
Ask agent to defer your application for the next semester because panel will take the time of 60 days .. no if no but .. i will have my sputem test on 18 march .. fingers crossed .. dont know what will happen :/

gmat1988

Mar 19, 2019
Hi,
I have a query on the Medical tests for Express entry. I received the ITA and instructed to undergo Sputum test upon medical examination. But I was unable to produce the sample as per the requirements. So I an now I instructed to wait for 6 more months to undergo the tests (X-ray) again.
Have anyone been through the same situation?

Regards

krana85

Oct 25, 2018
Hi, im in the same situation.. did upfront medical from iom lahore on 11feb, then sputum test on 13feb, now waiting fot 2nd xray on 12may.. i want to know does it stop whole other process like background check, eligibility check biometrics? Im quite worried due to this useless delay.. since i had done same medical for nez visa in singapore n it was passed.. but in iom lahore, it seems they r using old machines etc...

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi, im in the same situation.. did upfront medical from iom lahore on 11feb, then sputum test on 13feb, now waiting fot 2nd xray on 12may.. i want to know does it stop whole other process like background check, eligibility check biometrics? Im quite worried due to this useless delay.. since i had done same medical for nez visa in singapore n it was passed.. but in iom lahore, it seems they r using old machines etc...
They might had seen some nodule on your x-ray which can be suggestive of TB (Tuberculosis) and of course can be acquired at any point in life. For that reason a previous exam does not mean you cannot be sick now.

Having said so, it is very unlikely you will actually have active pulmonar TB that will make you inadmissible to Canada (at least until fully treated, which can take years).

These delays can happen to anyone, depending on their results. In your case, the technician or radiologist saw something that might have seem abnormal and they are required to report it. That is the sole purpose of the X-ray.

Sharmams

Jun 13, 2019
Hii advisors..my medical was done on 1 be april..but dey want to examine tb test..so instructed fr Sputum test done on 28 june..now wat will b d next process..n how much time it will take to get ppr mail
Thanks!!