Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Hi All ,

I need advise on following query,
I have sent documents to add my wife(outland )
while sending the documents due to size limit i have compressed the pdf and sent without noticing it , when i opened it we can read but we need to zoom and read can i resend those documents again now ? Will there be any problem ?
I am thinking because of that there is no update in my file can any one help me here ?
How long back did you submit these documents? @Sasidhar Lekkala You can always re-send the documents via webform. If you have recently sent the documents, there is a chance that the documents have not been opened by any officer.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
Anybody have any good news about spousal addition ?

Has your spouse recived a biometrics letter?
Has your spouse got their visa?
Has your spouse been added to your portal profile?

us2canada123

Jul 26, 2021
Need advice on the next steps, thanks in advance! My timeline so far for adding my common-law partner to my PR application:

AoR (PR application as Single): Jan 2021
My BIL complete: Mar 2021
My girlfriend and I became common-law partners (according to IRCC definition): Aug 2021
Raised web form with proof of common-law partnership: Oct 2021
Got my passport request email (with a 30-day deadline): Nov 16, 2021
Replied via web form that I had added common-law partner: Nov 21, 2021
Got an email saying "We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.": Nov 29, 2021

Any idea when I can expect further communication from IRCC? I'm concerned because the 30-day deadline is fast approaching and I do not know if I need to send my passport (I'm currently traveling internationally, so cannot send my passport). We're currently working on getting my partner's PCC docs and upfront medical. Hoping to hear back soon. Any advice on next steps is appreciated, thank you.

Knoxxavier

Star Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi All,

My AOR for Express Entry application for FSW-O is Sep 4 2020. I got married in June'2021 ( 9 months after AOR) and updated IRCC for the same. They have sent a request of documents for me to submit where the first one is the Form IMM-0008 - Generic Application profile.

Now as I have already applied via express entry, how do I go on about adding my spouse to this ?

Do I file under 1.Family Program - 2. Spouse Category with my wife as the principal applicant (with no dependents)
or Should I file under Express Entry (which I have already applied for) as a principal Applicant and add my wife as a dependent. The confusing part is that when I try to add my wife as a dependent , it's asking for a dependent type A,B,C in the Dependents Section which I feel is for child dependency only based on the IRCC.ca website. Any help regarding this would be helpful as I am scratching my head around with this.

Thanks

Sasidhar Lekkala

Apr 20, 2021
Hi All ,

I need suggestions below are my details
AOR: June 5th 2021
Travelled to India: July 24th
Confirmation portal when I am outside canada on July 30 (by mistakenly replying to them without mentioning that I am outise canada they created the portal)
Responded to them again that I am in India on the same day
August 15th I got married informed IRCC about the status change on August 16th and got email for submitting documents on September 15th
sent all the documents on September 21st.
Once I am back in Canada I called IRCC about the status change and to check whether my documents were received or not and they said to reply to the same portal email and confirm them that you are back in canada
I have responded and told them about my status change and waiting to get added

How ever it has been two months my spouse not added to my application in portal , But today Again I got portal email to start virtual landing process when i logged in to that my spouse details were not present

I am confused whether do i need to submit my details in portal later she will be getting added ? or what i need to do ?

dinkarthube01@

Jun 6, 2017
Dear all

Here are my timelines
Application is still in process under cec
15 may 2021 got invitation under Cec
10 july submit the all documents
28 july got married
10 aug medical passed and ask for biometrics
21 sep my biometrics done in India
23 sep inform Ircc about my marital status via webform
24 oct ircc update profile and ask for medical and some documents
10 nov submit documenst and ircc ask for other documents and biometrics Immiditley.
Wife medical done in India on 10th nov and update my profile on 1st dec for medical passed
Waiting for biometrics Appointment on 15th dec
Hop this time line help someone to understand how the process works

mhz

Jul 24, 2017
Hi folks,

my timeline is as follows
  • ITA: Jan 2019
  • Submitted application (AOR): Mar 2019
  • Got Married in Aug 2019 and raised webform to inform IRCC in Sep 2019
  • ADR for employment letter: Nov 2019
  • Spouse added as dependent to application: Dec 2019
  • ADR for spouse/marriage documents: Jan 2020
  • PFL for spouse/marriage documents: Feb 2020
  • ADR for marriage documents: Aug 2020
  • Medical examination & Biometrics collection of spouse: Oct 2020
  • ADR fresh police clearance for spouse: May 2021
its been a long excruciating wait with more than dozen of followup webforms and GCMS notes but here i am still hoping for a positive outcome. any suggestion is welcome

nitz677

Dec 7, 2021
Anybody have any good news about spousal addition ?

Has your spouse recived a biometrics letter?
Has your spouse got their visa?
Has your spouse been added to your portal profile?
None whatsoever. They sent us an email saying they confirm that the VO has received the documents, but it hasn't reflected anywhere on the PA's application. Do you suggest we try adding the offline application in the link available? Should we raise a web-form and submit the documents there?

Timeline:
AOR - January 2021
Medicals passed - January 2021
Married - 27 September 2021
Documents received by VO (Edmonton, AB) - 4th October 2021

Timbits

Feb 5, 2021
Hi All,

I am clueless after raising multiple web forms with no luck till now, here is timeline:

AOR 12 MAR
Medical passed onn 18th MAR
Biometric updated on 20th MAR
Traveled to India in MAY for wedding
Received PR confirmation mail on 22nd JUNE
Got Married in July first week and returned to Canada in AUG
Update IRCC about marriage via web form on 19th July
IRCC acknowledged moving file to responsible officer 3rd Aug
Landing request letter with 22nd June date reflected on Portal 9th Aug
Raised another webform in Sep, Oct and NOV
Replied to client portal about change in status on 26th Nov

Not sure what should be my next step now, called IRCC multiple times but no answer when my spouse will be added.

Any suggestion or help is welcomed. It is getting tough to live without any update.

Johnjacobb

May 19, 2020
UPDATE

FSW: AOR Feb 2020

Emailed IRCC in September about my new wife. Got a letter today requesting upload of documents. Letter came as a message in my application portal.

Questions:

1) All my documented (unzipped) are larger then the 5MB file size given for upload. What can I do? Is there a post from someone else I can see how they got around this?

2) If IRCC have now requested my spouse's details does this mean that my application has met eligibility? Does it mean that my application is approved and now waking for the check on my spouse's document? According to my last GSMC notes my application had eligibility review required.

3) How long after receiving these documents should it take for IRCC to issue my spouse her biometrics letter and how long till we get our visa?

thanks for all your help. Finally movement on my application :)

@legalfalcon