+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adding spouse to existing PNP PR Application

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hello ,I'm in land pnp applicant ,fiel transfer to eitobicko September 2019, still status shows application received, any one how long take again go to process my time line is
Aor dec 2018
Md requests 14 may 2019
Md passed 27 may 2019
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Security not started before file transfer to eitobicko
Plz share experience from eitobicko
I was same eligibility passed criminality passed before it got transferred to winnipeg

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Spouse ad on is worst bro, I just learned. Mine n few more ppl file is in Winnipeg as well. No response for months n months. Dont knw what to do
Seriously, I don’t even know if someone is working or not.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
Finally got medical request for me and spouse almost 30 months nd schedule a for both nd rcmp fingerprinting for spouse. Anybody know how long it will take after this?
Thanks
Hello ,

Can you please tell me how long after AOR , you received the medical request for main and dependant? I am almost 19 months and my file transferred to Etobicoke office 7 months ago and still on background check and medical not requested yet.

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Is there any one from dec 2016 still waiting to get the PR.
I am from Dec 2016 and my application is still in the process. I got married in dec 2018 and added wife to the application in April 2019. May 2019 her name was added and uci was issued since than there is no update. Its been 3 years and everytime i call them they said background is in process. Had my local MP called them and they received the same response from them that background is in process. Ordered notes and everything looks fine. This waiting game is very frustrating. I have no clue what they are doing.

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
After adding my spouse to my permanent residence file under pnp program my file got transferred to local office Ontario, i think Ottawa. Does anyone have any idea how long they guys take, as ottawa is a very busy provience and i do not know as i live in alberta and my local office should have been calgary, and it would have taken less time, but as it is in ottawa i think that is why it is taking more time, is it ?

Jbn

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Category........
PNP
Is there any one from dec 2016 still waiting to get the PR.
I am from Dec 2016 and my application is still in the process. I got married in dec 2018 and added wife to the application in April 2019. May 2019 her name was added and uci was issued since than there is no update. Its been 3 years and everytime i call them they said background is in process. Had my local MP called them and they received the same response from them that background is in process. Ordered notes and everything looks fine. This waiting game is very frustrating. I have no clue what they are doing.

I added my spouse in may 2019 after that got nothing. I called them in November 2019 they said file is in officer queue.

tristan127

Jan 10, 2020
Hello when you got married did you inform them immediately. Dec 2018 was exactly 24 months for you. Was there no update from Dec 2018 till when you added spouse.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
I have just received a response from Etobicoke office and they mentioned my file haven't been reviewing yet and it is in queue. It will take 2 to 4 months to start reviewing.

anybody with same issue?

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hello when you got married did you inform them immediately. Dec 2018 was exactly 24 months for you. Was there no update from Dec 2018 till when you added spouse.
Hello, Yes i informed them right after the wedding. and there was no update at all till December 2018.

can.alb

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
I have just received a response from Etobicoke office and they mentioned my file haven't been reviewing yet and it is in queue. It will take 2 to 4 months to start reviewing.

anybody with same issue?
They seems to tell everyone the same story. the last time i asked about the status via webform they said it is with the officer for review. its been 3 or 4 months still nothing.

iman-at

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
They seems to tell everyone the same story. the last time i asked about the status via webform they said it is with the officer for review. its been 3 or 4 months still nothing.
Web form for me said same and is under review. I am not talking about web form. It is a note from officer that sent it to a agent in IRCC . I raised the question when my timeline passed two months ago and they told me they can take action and send inquiry to the local office and local office should be responded in 30 days. so, i have received the respond today . Web from respond is not coming from local offices.

tristan127

Jan 10, 2020
Okay. I got married December 2018. After they said they have added the information to their system. Me and my wife have separate applications and her name doesn’t appear on my profile. Since May there haven’t been an update.